[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Wreckids wrote:
"
goozaan wrote:

How exactly do you craft this? And what is the average cost?

I think the spell damage from qwertz is more damage, but he said it would cost around 400-500 essences, which is just too expensive i think. Would only be worth on a +1 gems implicit bow.

I used two fossils, faceted and aetheric. I would say it probably was around 1 in 12ish to hit +1 int and +1 str at the same time, but then you might still have to annul off the 3rd suffix, then you craft the rest like you would the other bow. I think it took me 4 or 5 times to hit the annul, which was a 1 in 3 chance. At the time I was buying 10 faceted for 200c, its more expensive now in raw chaos, but exalts are more expensive now so its probably equivalent.

Also you might get +1 int +1 dex, which was comparable to the +35% dot multi bow for me and that is much more common. You could also sell +1 str +1 dex bows. Its also nice not having to find a ilvl 82+ base.

Thanks for the explanation, the thing with the iLvl is a good point, but the market is pretty much empty right now anyway. I will hope something will appear today or tomorrow so i can try to craft the bow.

Again, just out of interest, what is the general damage increase compared to a normal DOT bow described here in the guide? Is it even noticable?

"
goozaan wrote:

Thanks for the explanation, the thing with the iLvl is a good point, but the market is pretty much empty right now anyway. I will hope something will appear today or tomorrow so i can try to craft the bow.

Again, just out of interest, what is the general damage increase compared to a normal DOT bow described here in the guide? Is it even noticable?

With my gear testing the normal Dot bow (perfect rolls):
51% sythn base -7.5%
base bow -12.4%

The percent changes are effective DoT DPS from POB
"
Wreckids wrote:
"
goozaan wrote:

With my gear testing the normal Dot bow (perfect rolls):
51% sythn base -7.5%
base bow -12.4%

The percent changes are effective DoT DPS from POB

Cool thank you!
"
Wreckids wrote:

Also you might get +1 int +1 dex, which was comparable to the +35% dot multi bow for me and that is much more common. You could also sell +1 str +1 dex bows. Its also nice not having to find a ilvl 82+ base.

So, of course I hit this and was able to luckyly annul the last suffix off. I wish I had hit INT STR not DEX STR.

So you think it would be better to just sell this to someone that can use it and get another base? How much can I take for a 6l with Dex Str and ready to craft? There is nothing like it atm.

Crafting is so hard lol
"
goozaan wrote:

So, of course I hit this and was able to luckyly annul the last suffix off. I wish I had hit INT STR not DEX STR.

So you think it would be better to just sell this to someone that can use it and get another base? How much can I take for a 6l with Dex Str and ready to craft? There is nothing like it atm.

Crafting is so hard lol

I'll be honest, I don't really know much about any other builds in this game, so not sure how much you could try to sell it for. I dont really know what builds would want +1 str +1 dex, but I figured someone would want it. I have one up fully crafted now, but its hasnt sold. I sold an unfinished one early on but forget how much it went for.

But ya, you may just want to try to keep crafting what you want if you dont want to sell stuff. +1 dex is more common than the others, so its harder to hit the +1 int +1 str combo.
Last edited by Wreckids on Nov 7, 2020, 7:33:01 PM
If you're at all interested in crafting, I can't recommend https://www.craftofexile.com/ enough!

I've put all the bow options into PoB with my current set up, so you can have a look yourself:
The following is damage against normal enemies, with frenzy charges and flasks active as well as spider webs. You can play around with it though.

On a normal base:
"normal" multicrafted bow: 2.66mil
the essence crafted: 2.76mil (+3.8%)
the fossil crafted +1 strength/+1 int bow: 2.80mil (+5.4%)

On a +1 implicit base:
"normal" multicrafted bow: 2.99mil (+12.4%)
fossil crafted +1 strength/+1 int bow: 3.0mil (+12.9%)
essence crafted spell damage: 3.1mil (+16.6%)

PoB with all bows in it to try out yourself: https://pastebin.com/bUNERsS5

Now... taking into account crafting cost. The essence crafting is going to cost you a lot more than the fossil crafting (just put it into craftofexile to get an average idea of how many rolls it might take). In addition - buying essences is a pita! :D

However. Keep in mind the spell damage essence craft is global, so will also affect blight. The +1int/strength craft is only local and will only affect ED!

Hope that helps :)

Edit:
Forgot your 51% implicit bow.

In my set up with the 51% implicit:
normal Dot: 2.85mil
Fossil crafted: 3.00mil
Essence crafted: 2.92mil

So I guess in your case Fossil crafting would be clear winner (both cost and ED damage), as long as you don't mind losing the damamge on blight!

Updated PoB with all bow versions: https://pastebin.com/g2z7QPf1

Edit 2:
If you really want to push it and get lucky with annuls (like the bow I crafted in standard), then you can push DPS even further with multimodding %chaos damage or %damage per endurance charge on the +1 Essence crafted bow.

With the bow in standard I would push my DPS up to 3.37mi
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on Nov 8, 2020, 12:31:08 AM
hey guys, little gear update and a small question.

my current gear(not an amazing view but slowly building up)
Spoiler

burnt almost all my currency on that bow , almost 3 ex were lost in the process by "bricking" a bow crafting in the wrong order :), but I guess learning from your mistakes another way to learn

so, now the questions/advice
1. what should be my next goal? was thinking about starting building up currency for hyrri.
2. I have this temple
Spoiler
with Doryani institute and locus of corruption, gonna try to double curropt a lvl 20 ed gem, Is there an item in our build that is worth to use on the Altar of Corruption ? and if not, what should I use on it ? (or sell it even).

sorry for the long post, again, I am new to the game and apricate any help I can get :)

"
nitzanc wrote:

so, now the questions/advice

Level 21 ED is really cheap - sell your temple altar and buy it instead (post in /trade 820 after clearing rest of temple). You can sell both double corruption & gem one.

OP has a really nice flowchart for the order of upgrades. Have a look at it, pretty much self explanatory!
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
Nice explanation, but have a question to you or anyone else knowing that - how did you (he) craft 110% increased energy shield on Hubris Circlet???? And second one - how was it possible to have 110% ES, 28 life and 18/18 double res?

I understand you can have pure ES craft and ES mixed with life, but that all in total gives below 100% and does not remain a spot for resistances craft. So - how?
Last edited by Vaeryn on Nov 8, 2020, 2:49:39 AM
"
Vaeryn wrote:
Nice explanation, but have a question to you or anyone else knowing that - how did you (he) craft 110% increased energy shield on Hubris Circlet????

It's all in the guide!
Basic crafting though - you can have 3 pre & 3 suffixes on an item.
2 hybrid %ES mods + 1 flat ES mod is bext for prefix.
As he has explained the easiest way to craft ES/chaos res helmets are with fossils (dense & aberrant).

If you're lucky and hit both T1%s you can get up to 142%ES as prefix.
Dense fossils block any life rolls. In order to get that one you either exalt it after or craft in a different way - this will be more expensive though (e.g. only dense fossils).

Here is a craftofexile.com link:

P.S. what you are aiming for is %ES and either open prefix to master craft (or at least T2 flat ES) like this (there are a number of other combinations, but those are the basics):

To get the resists on suffix you just have to get lucky.
P.S - OPs gear was crafted in harvest, where crafting was much easier/cheaper. But it's still possible to get similar gear with the "traditional" crafting.
Last edited by qwertz on Nov 8, 2020, 4:01:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info