[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
NVB43 wrote:
To anyone that has done the bow craft, how many alterations has it taken you to hit the chaos damage over time multiplier? iLvl 82 by the way

I've got this that I've thrown about 400 alts at now and I haven't seen one tier of the mod.

This one took 1200 alts and my first one took 7. RNG is a *****
Worst thing is after the alts you probably need to annul so you can continue to craft. RNG on top of RNG.
Last edited by VigorDracul on Nov 6, 2020, 8:15:02 AM
What are your thoughts on Free Speech, Darkxell? :)
"
VigorDracul wrote:
Spoiler
"
NVB43 wrote:
To anyone that has done the bow craft, how many alterations has it taken you to hit the chaos damage over time multiplier? iLvl 82 by the way

I've got this that I've thrown about 400 alts at now and I haven't seen one tier of the mod.

This one took 1200 alts and my first one took 7. RNG is a *****
Worst thing is after the alts you probably need to annul so you can continue to craft. RNG on top of RNG.

I crafted about 10 of them this league - pretty variable but certainly had some that took 1000+ (and others that I got within 20-30). The average was maybe around 300-400. Make sure it is high enough itemlevel.

With current alteration prices (and for the sake of your wrist & sanity) I highly recommend to beast-imprint before regal & annuling!

"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on Nov 6, 2020, 11:21:21 AM
I've done it.
Quick 3min Sirus A8 from today (fight starts around 1min):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vVJKfZpDjQ

Edit:
Also ran a quick Uber Elder. Not really using flasks optimally and attacking the wrong one a few times (not a fight I do often)... Got lucky with a WE though!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyIxaoTH-jE

Edit 2:
Still had a legacy bow with +1 all gems in standard and spend a little currency to craft it:

Not sure if it's mirror worthy, but will leave it here in case someone wants a copy. No fee.
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on Nov 7, 2020, 2:32:22 PM
"
qwertz wrote:
Quick 3min Sirus A8 from today (fight starts around 1min):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vVJKfZpDjQ

Edit:
Also ran a quick Uber Elder. Not really using flasks optimally and attacking the wrong one a few times (not a fight I do often)... Got lucky with a WE though!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyIxaoTH-jE

Edit 2:
Still had a legacy bow with +1 all gems in standard and spend a little currency to craft it:

Not sure if it's mirror worthy, but will leave it here in case someone wants a copy. No fee.

Hey qwertz, that bow is insane! Thanks for the help ingame earlier.
I will try to fossil craft that bow, maybe i get lucky :)
I dont have a +1 support gems implicit base only one with 51% spell damage, but the +1 support gems is just too expensive.

Have a great time!

Was able to craft this a few weeks back, have made two of them now. On average I hit +1str +1int in about 12ish fossil rerolls (faceted and atheric). Had to annul everytime I hit as I still had a 3rd suffix.
"
Wreckids wrote:

Was able to craft this a few weeks back, have made two of them now. On average I hit +1str +1int in about 12ish fossil rerolls (faceted and atheric). Had to annul everytime I hit as I still had a 3rd suffix.

How exactly do you craft this? And what is the average cost?

I think the spell damage from qwertz is more damage, but he said it would cost around 400-500 essences, which is just too expensive i think. Would only be worth on a +1 gems implicit bow.

Can someone confirm which of the bows is actually more damage? The one with strength int gems or the one crafted with spell damage essence of woe?
Last edited by goozaan on Nov 7, 2020, 5:25:07 PM
"
goozaan wrote:

How exactly do you craft this? And what is the average cost?

I think the spell damage from qwertz is more damage, but he said it would cost around 400-500 essences, which is just too expensive i think. Would only be worth on a +1 gems implicit bow.

I used two fossils, faceted and aetheric. I would say it probably was around 1 in 12ish to hit +1 int and +1 str at the same time, but then you might still have to annul off the 3rd suffix, then you craft the rest like you would the other bow. I think it took me 4 or 5 times to hit the annul, which was a 1 in 3 chance. At the time I was buying 10 faceted for 200c, its more expensive now in raw chaos, but exalts are more expensive now so its probably equivalent.

Also you might get +1 int +1 dex, which was comparable to the +35% dot multi bow for me and that is much more common. You could also sell +1 str +1 dex bows. Its also nice not having to find a ilvl 82+ base.
Last edited by Wreckids on Nov 7, 2020, 5:27:04 PM
"
goozaan wrote:

Can someone confirm which of the bows is actually more damage? The one with strength int gems or the one crafted with spell damage essence of woe?

I loaded up the essence crafted bow into my current pob and changed the implicit to 51% spell damage, and for me it says its a -4.3% dps loss. If its on the +1 gems base, I think its much closer damage wise.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info