[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Hey guys !

First time trying to craft an ED Bow (10ex version), just got this bad boi :

I've spent 100 chaos worth of alt on this bow and I just can't get the DOT mod...

I only got the '' of Dispersion '' mod, close one.

Do synthisised item get more mods to roll, thats why it's hard to get the '' of Liquefaction '' mod ? Should I give up and get a normal bow ?

Thanks as always :)

I crafted 4 bows this league and this is the most painful part. It is really hard to hit, i usually spent about 1000 alts to hit it, sometimes more. I dont trust craft of exile on this one, maybe they changed the % on how often it appears? I don't know, I can only talk from experience that it is hard to hit. And yes! It needs to be iLvl 82!!
"

I've spent 100 chaos worth of alt on this bow and I just can't get the DOT mod...
I only got the '' of Dispersion '' mod, close one.
Do synthisised item get more mods to roll, thats why it's hard to get the '' of Liquefaction '' mod ? Should I give up and get a normal bow ?

Thanks as always :)

"
Darkxellmc wrote:

is your bow ilvl 82+?
Also if yo uwanna use a synthesised base, you may as well go for a better base.

45% literally cost 5 chaos, not sure why you'd use a 31% damage implicit one:

"
goozaan wrote:

I crafted 4 bows this league and this is the most painful part. It is really hard to hit, i usually spent about 1000 alts to hit it, sometimes more. I dont trust craft of exile on this one, maybe they changed the % on how often it appears? I don't know, I can only talk from experience that it is hard to hit. And yes! It needs to be iLvl 82!!

Yup ilvl 83 !

And that's a drop I got from playing normally, so I didnt really bother to check better bow (Not really expensive tho I agree).

But thanks, I'll look into that !

Thanks both of you, I'll just get a better bow and keep spamming alt hehe.

Last edited by OneLastStandMK4 on Nov 3, 2020, 10:57:10 AM
I've been using the gems as described in the guide. But as far as I can tell spell totem support does not support divergent berserk. So what's what point of those links? What am I missing?

Is it some gear part I haven't reached yet? Some gem? Some keystone?
"
Aciacus wrote:
I've been using the gems as described in the guide. But as far as I can tell spell totem support does not support divergent berserk. So what's what point of those links? What am I missing?

Is it some gear part I haven't reached yet? Some gem? Some keystone?

Lethal Pride (of Akoya) Jewel gives you rage from a transformed keystone. Divergent Berserks spends rage and gives up to 44% more spell damage depending on quality(that's a multiplicative modifier, not an additive one like "increased spell damage"). You use it and get a damage reduction and spell damage buffs. According to the guide - it is easier and effective to bind berserker to your regular move key with "Always attack without moving" disabled in order to maximize uptime. It not being triggered by totem is kinda the point - you can easily have a spot for enhance and for div. berserk there alongside spell totem and wither.
EDIT: I was just being dumb.
Last edited by Aciacus on Nov 3, 2020, 10:13:35 PM
Any advice on a cluster jewel, just can't seem to find anything like the one listed here. If someone have a good poe.trade search for a suitable one it would be appreciated.
"
Wolftame wrote:
Any advice on a cluster jewel, just can't seem to find anything like the one listed here. If someone have a good poe.trade search for a suitable one it would be appreciated.

There is a link for the relevant search in the guide.
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/nl4EEqVH0
Right now there are pretty good jewels there for around 2-3 ex.
"
Ariafrost wrote:
"
Wolftame wrote:

There is a link for the relevant search in the guide.
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/nl4EEqVH0
Right now there are pretty good jewels there for around 2-3 ex.

Thank you kindly, unfortunately I've only gotten 1 ex so far this season.
Just crafted these beauties:

Got super lucky with annuls - started off with 6 stat rare and managed to annul the 2 useless mods:
Spoiler

Was using these before:

But I found the culling strike is only really useful on Sirus and Uber Elder, and even then it probably only saves a few seconds.
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on Nov 4, 2020, 6:25:40 AM
Those are really nice gloves! Congrats on a great craft.

I just want to say though that I don't agree with your assessment of Culling Strike (not that you should switch back, your new glove is awesome). The last phase in any fight is always the phase you want to end fastest. Culling Strike, mathematically speaking, has the highest possible value in a DOT build compared to any other. Imagine the opposite case where you are slamming for huge damage. Many of your kills are overkill and mobs rarely get to 10% hp. With DOT all enemies reaches 10% before it dies because the damage is steady, no burst.

Secondly, if you aren't building for final bosses, what are you gaining damage for? 100% Delirium T16+ yellows/bosses will also go down 10% earlier. The only exception here is Elder I think?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info