[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Penitence wrote:
Can anyone tell me where I went wrong?
One thing you did wrong is crafted spider on the bow... this is a really big no no. Spider needs to be on an item with no support gems like belt or ring. Otherwise your mana reserved gets screwed.

Ouch, I made the same, very costly, mistake. Don't know if I'll be able to sell the bow for same value as I bought it ...
How do you craft + more damage over time on amulet? Like on this one in pob link:
All content setup: https://pastebin.com/tgU7JDEv
"
lly1953 wrote:
How do you craft + more damage over time on amulet? Like on this one in pob link:
All content setup: https://pastebin.com/tgU7JDEv

NVM i think i get it. It'a an old stat for corruption that was removed in 3.11 patch i think. So without this +8% more damage on amu, this "All content setup" is not 1M dot ED DPS, not even close. I have slightly better items than those in pob link and better stats on calc, and with empower level 4 im 920k dot dps on ED. Same as it comes to blight damage, it's much lower withou that old corrpution stat.
Never got so strong so fast ! nice build!

Just need to find the freaking end charges and then haord to get the Watchers eye (btw my Hyrrie has seen more than 1.5k fuse and dont want to be 6L)

"
Never got so strong so fast ! nice build!

Just need to find the freaking end charges and then haord to get the Watchers eye (btw my Hyrrie has seen more than 1.5k fuse and dont want to be 6L)

@Chaosmessias:yeah finding good bases for Rings kinda hard, especially for me on standard :D

Not the best all elemenat roll, but u need Fortuna if u annul at least 2 times. ^^

Hi everyone,
Sorry for the questions, I'm not a really good player of POE despite my 1200 hours... Especially when it comes to builds ^^

I have a few questions if someone can answer me , that would be lovely ^^

1) I'm at the beginning of Act 6 and don't really understand the Eldritch Battery thing... It is taken in passive tree far before MoM , I understand the combinaison of both but... Right now, doesn't that makes me really less tanky because no hits are taken from Energy Shield or I totally didn't get it ? :/ (I have some no reserved mana since I have only malevolence and discipline)

2) I don't understand the point of having the Spreading Rot jewel (Blight inflict wither) AND the wither totems... What is the advantage ? Because I do cast my wither totems on bosses but Blight would do the same less quickly and less easily I know but it gives Wither no ? :/ So why not replace that part with a CWDT setup like CWDT + Steelskin + Stone Golem ?

Thanks to anyone reading this and hope people will reply =)
"
Soltes wrote:
Hi everyone,
Sorry for the questions, I'm not a really good player of POE despite my 1200 hours... Especially when it comes to builds ^^

I have a few questions if someone can answer me , that would be lovely ^^

1) I'm at the beginning of Act 6 and don't really understand the Eldritch Battery thing... It is taken in passive tree far before MoM , I understand the combinaison of both but... Right now, doesn't that makes me really less tanky because no hits are taken from Energy Shield or I totally didn't get it ? :/ (I have some no reserved mana since I have only malevolence and discipline)

You are generally fine without Eldritch Battery, until you enter red maps where no-regen maps become more common (they do still appear occasionally in yellow maps but have low weightage). If you level with chaos spellslinger you may need to take EB earlier if you have a combination of support gems that reserve more than 98% mana.

So yes, I would look into take other passives and leaving EB until you are close to entering red maps

"
2) I don't understand the point of having the Spreading Rot jewel (Blight inflict wither) AND the wither totems... What is the advantage ? Because I do cast my wither totems on bosses but Blight would do the same less quickly and less easily I know but it gives Wither no ? :/ So why not replace that part with a CWDT setup like CWDT + Steelskin + Stone Golem ?

There are bosses where it isn't safe to self-cast Blight, so you would want to have a Wither Totem setup. And yes, once you have a Wither Totem setup, Spreading Rot is probably redundant and you can replace that with another stats jewel. I like to use Blight Totems instead of Wither Totems while leveling though, so Spreading Rot works great then.
Last edited by woefulwabbit on Oct 1, 2020, 3:18:08 PM
"
rapiddani87 wrote:
Hey,

I have a question:
So, green nightmare gives us frenzy charges, but we have phase run socketed and bound to "move".

Phase run consumes all of the frenzy charges when moving, increasing it's duration.

Is this the intented behavior for this build? I mean do we use the frenzy charges for the longer phase run only, or should we keep the frenzy charges for more dmg and cast speed? Because in that case phase run should be manually casted when needed.

I don't think this really matters for clearing, you do so much damage anyway 1 ED instantly deletes the entire screen, frenzy charges or not. Plus, on a pure single target boss, there's no adds to kill to get frenzy charges. I believe the primary purpose of the jewel is mostly for the added dodge chance and the frenzy charges is just something a little extra nice to have.
Last edited by obake1 on Oct 1, 2020, 5:43:09 PM
UNKILLABLE... SURE i got 4600 hp, full evasion and 1700 shield and i got oneshot a lot.. so please change title, this is no tank, this build is squishy as shit, yeah nice clear but kinda weak in defense is like 3/10 u need like 200 ex maybe be 10% more tanky coz i got like 50 ex invested and seems good but no way like the title says... dont play this in hardcore
Does Essence Drain benefit from projectile speed? I know it doesn't increase damage or anything, but if there's an open mod we can use for an item, would using projectile speed be worth it? Perhaps to reach targets faster?

I'm currently using this bow and wanted to know if the proj speed mod is worthless or not

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info