[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
YoungGG64 wrote:
Seems like i cant get 3 auras reserved, i have discipline and malevolence on vertex with enlighten, but i cant reserve aspect of spider, if i do i drop to 10 mana
Spec eldritch battery if you don't use diadem. You shouldn't need any mana after EB.
Fantastic guide btw!!

In the POB it shows you as having Elusive. Can you confirm how you are getting Elusive buff pls.

Thank you
"
Tommohawk1705 wrote:
Fantastic guide btw!!

In the POB it shows you as having Elusive. Can you confirm how you are getting Elusive buff pls.

Thank you

On our tree, No Witnesses
Despite spending probably 15+ exalts on my build, I still am only doing as much damage as the budget POB. Can anyone tell me where I went wrong?

POB: https://pastebin.com/sgZ3rVFf
"
Penitence wrote:
Can anyone tell me where I went wrong?
One thing you did wrong is crafted spider on the bow... this is a really big no no. Spider needs to be on an item with no support gems like belt or ring. Otherwise your mana reserved gets screwed.

Your config isn't set up for things like infused channeling, spider stacks, wither stacks etc. This changes the dps number a lot. The difference between no wither and max wither (15 stacks) is massive.

Anyway if you were wondering what to upgrade next, quiver and amulet.
Have a question for single target DPS.

I was going to slot in my chest Blight spam for single target take down.

If I go that route whats the difference between me getting Prolonged Pain vs Swift Killer?

Blight being a channel spell + all the bonus charges would give a good deal bonus DPS.(and how easy it is to grab +1 power/frenzy charge) Or is the overall benefits from Prolonged Pain better?

I have been having a hilarious time using void sphere while leveling and running Heists, dropping that by a door and contagion_ED has been amazing.

Thats about all I have, thanks for the amazing build - the leveling section was immensely helpful.
"
Sauron63 wrote:
If I go that route whats the difference between me getting Prolonged Pain vs Swift Killer?

This is answered in the FAQ at the end of the guide
"
YoungGG64 wrote:
Seems like i cant get 3 auras reserved, i have discipline and malevolence on vertex with enlighten, but i cant reserve aspect of spider, if i do i drop to 10 mana

Then it is fine. With Eldritch Battery you spent energy shield instead of mana, so you can even have 100% mana reserved.
Does anyone have the Chaos Dot Multi craft? I've been doing synd and buying veiled weapons and never seen it...
Hey,

I have a question:
So, green nightmare gives us frenzy charges, but we have phase run socketed and bound to "move".

Phase run consumes all of the frenzy charges when moving, increasing it's duration.

Is this the intented behavior for this build? I mean do we use the frenzy charges for the longer phase run only, or should we keep the frenzy charges for more dmg and cast speed? Because in that case phase run should be manually casted when needed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info