[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Hi can anyone help me on what's wrong on my build and why is it only that I have 13k eva w/ witchfire brew and only 552k dps when it should be atleast 700-800k?

https://pastebin.com/YnBZitFS

I've been racking my brain and I have literally zero idea on what I am missing..

your Amulet is bad (a midrange its 200k more dps) and you don't have a sulphur flask
"
Hi can anyone help me on what's wrong on my build and why is it only that I have 13k eva w/ witchfire brew and only 552k dps when it should be atleast 700-800k?

https://pastebin.com/YnBZitFS

I've been racking my brain and I have literally zero idea on what I am missing..

1) Helm enchant is like +32-35k DOT dps (~2ex)
2) Lack of bow prefix: +#% to Damage over Time Multiplier is another 50k DOT dps (~8-10ex)
3) +#% to Damage over Time Multiplier in gloves, ~+20k DOT (~2ex)
4) MOST IMPORTANT - AMULET, lack of +#% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier
and +1 to Level of all Chaos Skill Gems is like loosing ~80-90k DOT dps. (~4ex)

Try to improve your gear and should be much better.

"
kabu2501 wrote:
Hey, noob here. This is my second league, but first time pushing past the story into maps. I am slowly starting T16 maps, though they are getting very very hard to complete. I think my damage is too low as killing Drox with 3 orbs took about 10 minutes. Could someone take a look and point me in a direction of what I'm doing wrong? I am thinking it's the lack of a level 21 ED gem.

My pastbin for PoB:
https://pastebin.com/vdfqWDga

Thank you all so much!

Yes indeed, if you want to improve your DOT dps you should change your Staff into Bow+Quiver.

Anoint Corruption in your amulet, it is like 10c for Crimson + 2xBlack Oil but easy boost.

Buy Witchfire Brew Flask, it is 50% more damage. Buy even corrupted Empower 3lvl gem, which is ~15c (lvlup your non corrupted empower on second weapon set).

Other suggestions (more expensive one) you can check on my answer above.
"
Yes indeed, if you want to improve your DOT dps you should change your Staff into Bow+Quiver.

Anoint Corruption in your amulet, it is like 10c for Crimson + 2xBlack Oil but easy boost.

Buy Witchfire Brew Flask, it is 50% more damage. Buy even corrupted Empower 3lvl gem, which is ~15c (lvlup your non corrupted empower on second weapon set).

Other suggestions (more expensive one) you can check on my answer above.

Thank you! Sounds like I need to learn how to farm some currency :) I really appreciate the help.
My build is coming along quite well. Swapped from Spellslinger, can do low reds easy not pushed much higher yet.

Totally out of currency so grinding some more to get my flasks sorted (witchfire) no luck on unveiling so far for endurance charges - need to reevaluate my rings first anyway most likely.

Feels a bit sluggish but going to stick with it
What would you guys recommend for me to upgrade next as i got 2 Ex and really cant decide what to go for that will boost me dramaticaly.
you have pretty insane gear

But off the top of my head

Empower 3 corrupted while you level your other one
+1 chaos gems amulet and anoint corruption
level 3 enlighten support to run all auras
witchfire brew flask
6 link blight (get vaal blight)
endurance charges on rings/ammy

Save for 5ex bow and quiver
Last edited by dsxy on Sep 30, 2020, 7:09:59 AM
"
dsxy wrote:
you have pretty insane gear

But off the top of my head

Empower 3 corrupted while you level your other one
+1 chaos gems amulet and anoint corruption
level 3 enlighten support to run all auras
witchfire brew flask
6 link blight (get vaal blight)
endurance charges on rings/ammy

Save for 5ex bow and quiver

Thank you
Sorry, is this updated for the heist league?
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::

Hello, is this good base for crafting my bow?
Seems like i cant get 3 auras reserved, i have discipline and malevolence on vertex with enlighten, but i cant reserve aspect of spider, if i do i drop to 10 mana

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info