[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Hey guys, quick question. Is enlighten in the helm only useful up until you get aspect of the spider on a piece of gear? Since then you wouldn't need flesh and stone.

If so, what do I replace enlighten with once I have aspect of the spider?
I think if you have Devouring Diadem with Enlighten 4 socketed, you can run Malevolence, Discipline, Flesh and Stone, AND Aspect of the Spider.

0.80*0.84*(0.35+0.25+0.5)=0.7392 ~ 0.74
The 80% is from Devouring Diadem and 84% from Enlighten 4 bumped up to 5 from Diadem's passive.

This should leave you 25% mana to also use Aspect of the Spider.

On another note, upgrading my amulet/quiver helped immensely for my DPS. Thanks for the help Viktranka!

(35c)
(15c)
Last edited by HmmmYikes on Oct 2, 2020, 10:38:30 AM
"
Raited wrote:
Hey guys, quick question. Is enlighten in the helm only useful up until you get aspect of the spider on a piece of gear? Since then you wouldn't need flesh and stone.

no you still need enlighten, since aspect of the spider reserves the same amount of mana as flesh and stone (as long as you dont have it in your weapon. never get in on your weapon)
"
Raited wrote:

You'll still need Enlighten.

Malevolence has 50%
Discipline 35%
Aspect of the Spider 25%.

Which would end up in 110% Mana reservation (not possible)

With Enlighten you can keep it down to:
Malevolence 44%
Discipline 30%
Aspect of the Spider 25%.

Which ends up in 99% Mana reservation.
"
paranoiah wrote:
"
Raited wrote:

no you still need enlighten, since aspect of the spider reserves the same amount of mana as flesh and stone (as long as you dont have it in your weapon. never get in on your weapon)

I repeat, DO NOT GET ASPECT OF THE SPIDER ON YOUR WEAPON. It's a waste of a mod slot which I sorely regret paying 2ex for.
Hey guys! Really loving this build after returning after a few years. Im currently level 89 and i'm having issues killing conqueror's with 3 stones socketed (12 stones total so far)I attempted to kill Drox and he was resistent to chaos and ended up in an infinite bubble after killing the flags. Here is my items at the moment:

Any ideas on what l should work on to get past this barrier?

Thanks!
"
thundersp3ar wrote:
Hey guys! Really loving this build after returning after a few years. Im currently level 89 and i'm having issues killing conqueror's with 3 stones socketed (12 stones total so far)I attempted to kill Drox and he was resistent to chaos and ended up in an infinite bubble after killing the flags. Here is my items at the moment:

Any ideas on what l should work on to get past this barrier?

Thanks!

You *really* want the +3 gems, chaos multi bow. I think those are 4-5 Ex at the moment, so you should save up for one of those or try to craft it yourself.
"
TipYourFedora wrote:
"
Tommohawk1705 wrote:
Fantastic guide btw!!

In the POB it shows you as having Elusive. Can you confirm how you are getting Elusive buff pls.

Thank you

On our tree, No Witnesses

Thank you :)
Think I'm done with this build. Its fun to use but I've hit a dead wall. I'm lvl 90 and only got around 3 ex + 60 c. Is it really worth waiting for 2 more ex to get enough for a decent bow on the market or should I re-roll a new character (my 2nd one for this league)

these are my items. It's gotten me up to T12 decently but I can tell its only gonna get harder and more boring as I can't progress with items. :/

"
TheEndurance wrote:
Think I'm done with this build. Its fun to use but I've hit a dead wall. I'm lvl 90 and only got around 3 ex + 60 c. Is it really worth waiting for 2 more ex to get enough for a decent bow on the market or should I re-roll a new character (my 2nd one for this league)

these are my items. It's gotten me up to T12 decently but I can tell its only gonna get harder and more boring as I can't progress with items. :/

Has been said a lot in this guide and I can only repeat it:
The bow is a game changer. Go for it. You will feel a difference!

Also with your set up you are wasting on Blight which gives a big boost especially on single target (which probably is your major problem right now - killing bosses) by not having it at least 5 linked.

Edit:
Also, if you have trouble getting enough currency, keep in mind to exchange other currency for chaos and then for ex. I dumped a lot of Jewellers and Fusings into Chaos and messaged everyone who had the bow if they would settle for 5 ex instead of 5.5 I found someone eventually and half of the currency came from currency trading.
Last edited by NanamiNaniwa on Oct 2, 2020, 3:59:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info