[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Thank you for the build! It has been very fun.

I currently have two bows, but I am torn on which to use. Provided I get +2 Support Gems crafted on the first bow, which is better?

Having +1 Intel Gems or 20% more DOT Multi?

How do you deal with poison with this build? I got killed by the Hunter and I was wondering should there be a flask that grants poison immunity in the build? Did I miss something?
you are not supposed to be hit by the poison of the hunter.
just run during, middle snake phase.
10/10 I did this thank you
"
wong007 wrote:

I currently have two bows, but I am torn on which to use. Provided I get +2 Support Gems crafted on the first bow, which is better?

+2 Support Gems is better than +1 Intel Gems, and 36% dot multi is better than 18% dot multi, so obviously the 2nd bow is better.

"
Huntersyava wrote:
Is it realy bad if I use Bane instead of Blight? I feel that solo target dps is worst, but it is hard to realize Blight dps due to melee channeling style.
PS. Thanks for the build, it is greate. Now I'm on T12 lvl maps.

You can use Bane, it's not terrible but obviously it's significantly less DPS than Blight. It does have the advantage that you can apply Despair without using a Witchfire Brew, but you lose the Infused Channeling buff to ED.

"
woefulwabbit wrote:
"
wong007 wrote:

+2 Support Gems is better than +1 Intel Gems, and 36% dot multi is better than 18% dot multi, so obviously the 2nd bow is better.

"
Huntersyava wrote:
Is it realy bad if I use Bane instead of Blight? I feel that solo target dps is worst, but it is hard to realize Blight dps due to melee channeling style.
PS. Thanks for the build, it is greate. Now I'm on T12 lvl maps.

You can use Bane, it's not terrible but obviously it's significantly less DPS than Blight. It does have the advantage that you can apply Despair without using a Witchfire Brew, but you lose the Infused Channeling buff to ED.

no, but i can put +2 Support Gems on the first one....so the comparison should be +1 Intell Gems or 20% DOT Multi
Anyone have tips for crafting the cluster jewel?
A more general question... how do you folks make currency? I'm still grinding away at lvl83 with poop gear, poop drops, and I've only made about 40c through selling/drops.

Assuming I have terrible luck with drops (which I do) what's the best way to make serious ex not relying on RNG? This happened to me last league btw, same build. Got to a point where I was stuck in maps and couldn't proceed unless I got some decent gear. And I could never afford that decent gear.

Making cash has always been a struggle for me... how do you all do it?
"
saxisa wrote:
A more general question... how do you folks make currency? I'm still grinding away at lvl83 with poop gear, poop drops, and I've only made about 40c through selling/drops.
At least that's half an ex now instead of 20% of an ex in any other league. xD

I dunno how to make "serious ex" but for small scale grinding you can sell maps, scarabs, flasks, farm syndicate (esp. intervention for scarabs), delve for fossils / resonators, alva temple (if you have corrupt chamber you can sell it to players on trade 820 or discords), veiled items (esp. Elreon's), currency in bulk (alts, chromes, fusings), any sellable div cards / stacked decks, even chaos recipe, that's usually how I fund my characters it's a noob-level strat so it always works.

Pro-level strats usually revolve around crafting and selling stuff and that if you don't know how to do it well you can lose money rather than gain.
What's the benefit of having Enlighten in Vertex since we already have enough mana to activate all auras ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info