[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Hello everyone, tell me is this helmet worthy
or is it worth it to craft again?
"
Pro100Riz wrote:
Hello everyone, tell me is this helmet worthy
or is it worth it to craft again?
Looks good to me. -9 chaos res and close to 300es what else should it have.
Last edited by Viktranka on Sep 27, 2020, 8:07:48 PM

I am having a really tough time scaling damage on my bosses. What sequence should i be using to max my damage output against them? i have a lvl 21 ED and only a 5 link blight. I couldve even kill drox at A3 because he kept spawning so many flags and i wasnt able to take flags down before he spawned more. do i pop my vaal blight than wither and ed and blast with blight?
Last edited by Weedologist on Sep 27, 2020, 10:15:45 PM
"
Weedologist wrote:
I am having a really tough time scaling damage on my bosses. What sequence should i be using to max my damage output against them? i have a lvl 21 ED and only a 5 link blight. I couldve even kill drox at A3 because he kept spawning so many flags and i wasnt able to take flags down before he spawned more. do i pop my vaal blight than wither and ed and blast with blight?
My gear is nowhere near yours, so kinda sad to see you are having the same issues as me, but with much better gear. :(
"
JaikonX wrote:
"
Weedologist wrote:
My gear is nowhere near yours, so kinda sad to see you are having the same issues as me, but with much better gear. :(

Yeah im not sure if i just dont know how to scale it on a boss. Al Heizimen just runs around so its impossible to wither him let alone try to hit him with contagion/ed. So much time and farming invested into this and its failing me. not even able to kill conqs at A4. just died in a t15 map to a boss as well so mannnnnnn. im debating on moving on and selling it all. Dont know what build to do tho
"
Weedologist wrote:
"
JaikonX wrote:
"
Weedologist wrote:

Yeah im not sure if i just dont know how to scale it on a boss. Al Heizimen just runs around so its impossible to wither him let alone try to hit him with contagion/ed. So much time and farming invested into this and its failing me. not even able to kill conqs at A4. just died in a t15 map to a boss as well so mannnnnnn. im debating on moving on and selling it all. Dont know what build to do tho

This my gear, I've done A8 Sirus and don't have any trouble with any of the Conquerers at A8. The 2nd pair of gloves is a Bane setup that you should swap for bosses without any adds that you would want Contagion for. It's still not super fast since it's ED / 5L Blight but it's very doable. This isn't intended to be condescending, I'm not sure how you are struggling with A3 in your gear.
Last edited by NakkielPNW on Sep 27, 2020, 11:28:15 PM
Hey, I'm level 42 now and the build feels great, only Contagion that feels really weak. Is that normal? Why should I use contagion if bane is doing a much better job.
Last edited by dirtyrottenflieger on Sep 27, 2020, 11:39:31 PM
"
Weedologist wrote:

Don't fight Drox in the center of the arena. Drag him to the end of any one hall and you will only have to deal with 1 or 2 flags.

"

Al Hezmin only runs around in one of several phases. Wither has a large range, just drop the totems in the middle of the arena and it will hit him where he is. Use the phase where he's stationary in the center to DPS him down.

---

While ED is easy to use for clearing, it's a lot harder than most other builds for bosses because you need to aim the ED and you need to be familiar with boss mechanics to know when and where it is safe to channel blight. I started out PoE with easier builds, and ED was a struggle, but eventually I got better at it with experience.
Guys i am lost here,i have spreading rot sloted in the tree but none of the spots on pob have enough int around it to use the gem.Did i get smth wrong or what?
"
hellshammy wrote:
Guys i am lost here,i have spreading rot sloted in the tree but none of the spots on pob have enough int around it to use the gem.Did i get smth wrong or what?

Your spreading rot is functioning as intended with its additional behaviour where you have slotted it. It reads "at least 40 intelligence in radius" not "at least 40 allocated intelligence in radius". So it just needs to be slotted where intelligence nodes are in range, they do not neccessarily need to be allocated.
Last edited by Singulare on Sep 28, 2020, 4:00:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info