[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Thanks you!
Thanks for the build, having a great time so far.

This is my first ever ED/Contagion Build, and it´s pretty amazing!

an upgrade to a "better" Implicit is maybe next upgrade.

What about Culling Strike, what´s the best way to get it, craft or buying?

I am not a good crafter, buying one with good stats is 100ex ++, so dont know, is it that good that it´s worth it? ^^

I am playing on Standard, dont like Heist mechanik.

Last edited by Malerbob on Sep 28, 2020, 5:43:29 AM
Trying to follow this build and would ask a favor from someone nice. My biggest weakness in PoE is picking just the right gear. I would love if someone would advice me how to configure Filterblade's item filters to optimize them for gear and items I need for this build.

https://www.filterblade.xyz/

General settings fine, or even better some customization maybe 2 filters, one for leveling and one for endgame?
"
Hey, I'm level 42 now and the build feels great, only Contagion that feels really weak. Is that normal? Why should I use contagion if bane is doing a much better job.
Contagion is meant to spread your essence drain around, not to be a standalone damaging spell.
ofcoure i do all.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Malumatt wrote:
my attack and spell dodge chance and dot is very low.
Are your flasks up? Is your elusive up? Do you have frenzy charges up? Did you check the config panel if you have the same stuff enabled?
Is it realy bad if I use Bane instead of Blight? I feel that solo target dps is worst, but it is hard to realize Blight dps due to melee channeling style.
PS. Thanks for the build, it is greate. Now I'm on T12 lvl maps.
Could anyone be so kind to answer 2 my questions about steps 12 and 13 of crafting ed bow?

1. Why do we craft can have multiple modifiers and cannot roll attack modifiers at step 12? Why cant we just craft cannot roll attack modfiers, use exalted orb and remove crafted modifiers? What am i missing? Do we use it to block suffix?

2.Could I use Leo in research 3 instead of exalted orb after i have base with cannot roll attack modifiers to get Parangon's" +1 to level of socketed gems prefix?

3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
Last edited by Anngrat on Sep 28, 2020, 11:32:07 AM
hi, I have a little question here. Why is there no mention of Atziri's steps in the build? since we are evasion-based, these should be great right? Are the 6% attack dodge chance worth more than the 15% from atizri's steps?
"
Malumatt wrote:
ofcoure i do all.
Hard to find the difference if you link a screenshot and not a pastebin for both.

"
Anngrat wrote:
What am i missing? Do we use it to block suffix?
Yes, unless you wanna risk exalting a suffix instead of prefix. Only use this method if you plan to redeemer orb after, as this requires an open suffix left after crafting procedure.

"
Anngrat wrote:
2.Could I use Leo in research 3 instead of exalted orb after i have base with cannot roll attack modifiers to get Parangon's" +1 to level of socketed gems prefix?
Yes.

"
Kyxor wrote:
hi, I have a little question here. Why is there no mention of Atziri's steps in the build? since we are evasion-based, these should be great right? Are the 6% attack dodge chance worth more than the 15% from atizri's steps?
You can get more resists, life and possibly movement speed from crafted boots. Also trickster has baseline more spell dodge than attack dodge if I remember correctly? You can probably use them as a budget option early on (if they aren't overpriced).
thanks a lot
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info