[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Today i crafted the "10ex" bow and i have to admit that saying only 10ish exalted is kinda wrong

it took me atleast 16-18ex to craft it (Redeemer Exalted included) - the current Alteration Prices ~400 per Ex pushed it by far the most.

with kind regards
dk

and @Faliere even i just reached 461k Dot DPS so ^^
"
dkuhf333 wrote:
Today i crafted the "10ex" bow and i have to admit that saying only 10ish exalted is kinda wrong

it took me atleast 16-18ex to craft it (Redeemer Exalted included) - the current Alteration Prices ~400 per Ex pushed it by far the most.
Having to count alts and fusings in a league where exalt is worth around 40% of its "usual value" is kinda weird yeah.

If you're not producing exalts but you're grinding chaos and selling stuff for chaos it took more than twice as much to obtain 10ex in any other league than this one. So the bow was harder to make because so many crafts require a flat exalt without ability to drop its price (outside of ex value dropping by itself).

Everything costs more exalts but exalts are easier to grind by turning chaos into ex.

Or even by grinding fusings or w/e else atm it's ~205 fuse for 1ex I remember when it was more than double the amount.

Exalt to chaos ratio was 150-180 since Betrayal, some leagues more some less but I welcome the change we see in Heist.
Last edited by Viktranka on Sep 29, 2020, 12:40:46 PM
I am trying to follow the leveling guild. Only issues I am having with that is finding the right gear to make it work. This game likes to mess with me when changing socket colors.

Anyway a couple questions:

1) Level 32-60 states the skill tree goes down through dex and strength. 60-Early endgame shows those two points are gone and been moved to right for dex and dex.
- Do I remove those two point and move them to the right?

2) Level 25-31 introduces bane as your primary. Level 32-60 indicates to use both blight and bane, blight for stronger enemies. Level 60-Early endgame states to drop bane all together.

Under the Gems and links tab it doesn't mention bane at all but instead blight is recommended.

- Does this choice become use preface?

I assume totem should be added towards end game? Thanks again this is my first season as I started towards the end of last season. This build has made it so I havent died yet which is an improvement to making my own. Thank you
"
draco_86 wrote:
I am trying to follow the leveling guild. Only issues I am having with that is finding the right gear to make it work. This game likes to mess with me when changing socket colors.

1) Level 32-60 states the skill tree goes down through dex and strength. 60-Early endgame shows those two points are gone and been moved to right for dex and dex.

2) Level 25-31 introduces bane as your primary. Level 32-60 indicates to use both blight and bane, blight for stronger enemies. Level 60-Early endgame states to drop bane all together.

Under the Gems and links tab it doesn't mention bane at all but instead blight is recommended.

I assume totem should be added towards end game? Thanks again this is my first season as I started towards the end of last season. This build has made it so I havent died yet which is an improvement to making my own. Thank you

Yes, bane is just for leveling. You should drop it at MOST at yellow tier maps, as soon as you hev enough cast speed to make ed+contagion double cast feel smooth.

Totem is also just for endgame. You can use it sooner if you wish, but leveling with chaos dot feels perfectly fine dps wise, so there's little point to bother.

The leveling trees indeed have a bit of respec, but far less than what you get from quest rewards.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
draco_86 wrote:

Yes, bane is just for leveling. You should drop it at MOST at yellow tier maps, as soon as you hev enough cast speed to make ed+contagion double cast feel smooth.

Totem is also just for endgame. You can use it sooner if you wish, but leveling with chaos dot feels perfectly fine dps wise, so there's little point to bother.

The leveling trees indeed have a bit of respec, but far less than what you get from quest rewards.

I understand now
Thank you thank you for the quick reply.
hi, i have a problem channeling blight. i run oom pretty quick on boss fights.
any ideas how to fix this?
here my pob: https://pastebin.com/NW8juvRS
Did anyone save the original upgrade path drawings OP had at the bottom of their post? I could use them.
So I think I'm starting to hit a minor wall hitting red maps with the build. I currently have around 3ex 2ex shards and 70ish c.

heres my items. I don't even have a single 6 link but I havent struggled yet. Killed all conqs twice and redeemer 3 times now. I think I can kill all 3 before I truly need to upgrade but not sure what to do while I wait to grind the ex/c for the bow. I already have the short bow 6-link and I'm currently at 90 alts. Just got 3 craft mod but I don't have the other 2 mods needed to finish it off. Those 2 mods require unveiling I cannot see me realistically getting those done (anytime soon at least) should I finish up killing the rest of the conqs and start my 2nd character or just grind it out?

My other stats include 4.2kish HP and 1.5k ES.
"
rnbounty wrote:
hi, i have a problem channeling blight. i run oom pretty quick on boss fights.
any ideas how to fix this?
Spec eldritch battery if you don't use devouring diadem.
"
TheEndurance wrote:
So I think I'm starting to hit a minor wall hitting red maps with the build. I currently have around 3ex 2ex shards and 70ish c.

heres my items. I don't even have a single 6 link but I havent struggled yet. Killed all conqs twice and redeemer 3 times now. I think I can kill all 3 before I truly need to upgrade but not sure what to do while I wait to grind the ex/c for the bow. I already have the short bow 6-link and I'm currently at 90 alts. Just got 3 craft mod but I don't have the other 2 mods needed to finish it off. Those 2 mods require unveiling I cannot see me realistically getting those done (anytime soon at least) should I finish up killing the rest of the conqs and start my 2nd character or just grind it out?

My other stats include 4.2kish HP and 1.5k ES.

you should def get that 6L bow and quiver. otherwise you need a 6L Cane

that would be your main priority

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info