[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Maldice wrote:
What's the benefit of having Enlighten in Vertex since we already have enough mana to activate all auras ?
How? They're 110% without any reductions. Unless you have devouring diadem instead of vertex that has 20% reduction on reservation. But with vertex how?
Which passive points do we remove to get the cluster jewel notables and socket?
Thinking of removing the Blood Drinker branch.
"
cna wrote:
Anyone have tips for crafting the cluster jewel?

I would do alteration + aug until I hit Flow of Life then Regal and hope for Exposure
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Maldice wrote:
What's the benefit of having Enlighten in Vertex since we already have enough mana to activate all auras ?
How? They're 110% without any reductions. Unless you have devouring diadem instead of vertex that has 20% reduction on reservation. But with vertex how?

Im using vertex with level 3 enlighten and have 3 auras on with 44 mana unreserved.

Hey guys, noob here!

So, i started this league with this great build, i just reached red maps and i'm stuck, i don't have much currency to buy expensive gear, what can i upgrade for handle red maps?

Spoiler

Thx :)
Last edited by Randomaiz on Sep 29, 2020, 6:36:21 AM
"
Randomaiz wrote:
Hey guys, noob here!

So, i started this league with this great build, i just reached red maps and i'm stuck, i don't have much currency to buy expensive gear, what can i upgrade for handle red maps?

Spoiler

6L on Cane and 5L Kintsugi might help for sure, do Syndicate for minimum endurance charges and put it on rigns and amu for some survi, you can bump quality on armor to get bit more es
"
lly1953 wrote:
Im using vertex with level 3 enlighten and have 3 auras on with 44 mana unreserved.
Yeah but he said without enlighten.
"
Domen122 wrote:
"
Randomaiz wrote:
Hey guys, noob here!

Spoiler

6L on Cane and 5L Kintsugi might help for sure, do Syndicate for minimum endurance charges and put it on rigns and amu for some survi, you can bump quality on armor to get bit more es

5L cane, 5L chest will be cheap upgrade. Also you can start looking for cheap Fingerless gloves with 90+ life and some resistances, same for boots (inc movement speed) and belt/rings. If you are ultra lucky you can get all of them under 20c.

How should I price this chest? The evasion roll is quite bad but it's 6S 5L 4Blue

If someone needs and I'm available at the time I can craft +1 endurance (1 divine bench cost) and %inc damage during any flask effect (4c bench cost) on gloves without any fee

Last edited by mefistofx on Sep 29, 2020, 9:34:21 AM
Hi, thanks for guide! First time running ED/C and having a lot of fun.

I was modding my items and saw that the "Chosen" craft had +1 AoE gem levels and +aoe:

Is this any good from a theory standpoint?

I added it and it feels good, but I also added other improvements so it's hard for me to test.

It adds a level for contagion, inc AOE, intensify.
Can people help me on what's wrong with my build...? Instead of having atleast 500k dot dps it only calculates 300k dps even with a 6L bow that I crafted it doesn't seem to do anything (this was in PoB) can anyone tell me what's wrong my racking my brain here and I see that I followed everything almost similarly and it still doesn't calculate to be 500k dps or even 1m

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info