[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Not sure do you need help or just vent? Cuz people play ED/contagion on SSF (one of the most popular SSF build) so it must be playable with "items you just find".

Sure. Must be. Well i try it for 4th time now. Still shit.

"
Characters are private but 2 things that usually hold people back is 1) not using utility flasks (if you use triple life, mana and quicksilver you lose A LOT of defense) and 2) not taking care of their life and resists before damage. Don't buy any uniques until you're fixed with life / resists.

I got res capped, using jade and quartz flask. Even got 6link chest for ED. Cant do fucking blight on T1 map because dmg is pure shit.
"
HansonAlister wrote:
Cant do fucking blight on T1 map because dmg is pure shit.
Build the lightning towers, they're OP atm (unless you get lightning immune portal), you don't even have to kill the mobs yourself.
Did it. I'll just quit it. Too depressing for me.
currently using this guide to give ED/Cont a go, still on acts at the moment, my question is.. how does it feel in the early to mid end game? heard the ST damage isn't 1 shot but is the build worth the investment? so far im enjoying the bane setup, seems smooth for levelling

be good to hear back thank you
"
Chinkyfam wrote:
currently using this guide to give ED/Cont a go, still on acts at the moment, my question is.. how does it feel in the early to mid end game? heard the ST damage isn't 1 shot but is the build worth the investment? so far im enjoying the bane setup, seems smooth for levelling

be good to hear back thank you

I'm currently on early maps, just ran my first T5. Really smooth for me. I don't have a 6 link or anything but that hasn't seemed to matter yet.
What about chaos res? You dont take it in build.
Will it be a problem on t16 or there is another way to be alive?
"
Gwyn_nsk wrote:
What about chaos res? You dont take it in build.
Will it be a problem on t16 or there is another way to be alive?

vertex has some chaos res on it. i havent had a problem yet

"
HansonAlister wrote:

I got res capped, using jade and quartz flask. Even got 6link chest for ED. Cant do fucking blight on T1 map because dmg is pure shit.

unsure what ur doing wrong, i used garbage gear all the way up to yellow maps no problem. leafsprig and a grey shield i found early on. just bought a 6 link staff and im rolling harder than ever. the rest of my gear is garbo tho
"
HansonAlister wrote:
Yeah, sounds good. Except one thing. I. Dont. Have. Currency.

double posting but...

make currency? you can make currency doing the lowest level of heists in this league. its easy. flip items? im not sure what you want us to do about this. making currency is required in every league and if youre lacking that skill you shouldnt be complaining about a build that requires a minimum 40c to get to red maps.....
Suggestions on how to smooth out leveling from 75 on? Following guide, second league playing this build. Res is capped, flowchart says my next item should be a 6L Cane of Unravelling but they are like 1.5ex. I have 20c, so it's a long way off.

Without that damage I just die a lot. I'm guessing because I have crappy life on gear atm. Anything besides that I should focus on, like a cheap miracle?

Oh yes, my gear:
Last edited by saxisa on Sep 25, 2020, 1:37:38 AM
"
saxisa wrote:
Suggestions on how to smooth out leveling from 75 on? Following guide, second league playing this build. Res is capped, flowchart says my next item should be a 6L Cane of Unravelling but they are like 1.5ex. I have 20c, so it's a long way off.

Without that damage I just die a lot. I'm guessing because I have crappy life on gear atm. Anything besides that I should focus on, like a cheap miracle?

Change your Flasks around, 1 life Flask should be enough. Take a Jade Flask and a Stibnite Flask with you (Witchfire Brew is only about 5-10c atm).

Get an Evasion Chestpiece (>1000 Evasion) even if its a 4-link. See that your resists are maxed. Have you taken adaquete Life Nodes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info