[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Redwyne92 wrote:
"
Enterich wrote:
When using an 5L cane with 4 blues and 1 green linked gems for early white maps , what are the best links?

Ed, efficacy, controlled destruction, void manipulation, decay.

Swift affliction is more paper dps than void but the reduced duration makes it less real dps

I would still use swift affliction if you have uber lab completed.
It's not a poison build, duration doesn't affect our dps. It's just quality of life to not have to reapply the dot every two seconds.

But honestly, ED already lasts for a good 5 seconds, swift affliction is fine.
5L cane VS bow 6l but empower r2.
what is the best ?

I got the right color after a lot of try. I don't want to change, i need to off color my bodyarmor
"
1zzu wrote:
what is the best ?

I got the right color after a lot of try. I don't want to change, i need to off color my bodyarmor

PoB this yourself, that's a better way to learn and check out the exact difference ^^

The 6l shortbow (the 5ex one) should be far better than a 5l cane even with a level 2 empower, I'd expect a ~40% damage increase.
Also, it's still early in the league, your rightly colored 5l cane might still sell for the coloring price.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
1zzu wrote:
what is the best ?

PoB this yourself, that's a better way to learn and check out the exact difference ^^

The 6l shortbow (the 5ex one) should be far better than a 5l cane even with a level 2 empower, I'd expect a ~40% damage increase.
Also, it's still early in the league, your rightly colored 5l cane might still sell for the coloring price.

I can confirm that 6l short bow like mine gives me almost 25% more damage than 6l cane with empower lvl 2

Diadem 20% mana reservation will affect 4 buffs? Discipline, Malevolence, Aspect of the spider and Flesh and Blood or I will play only with three auras? Just wondering if I should go for this item now
Last edited by mefistofx on Sep 25, 2020, 11:41:35 AM
Arc Tower seems really really strong yes !
What could be the best enchant for them ? 3 additionnal chains ? +25% damage ? range ? Repeat ?

Also for the 5ex crafted bow, check the trading website, you can get one with the right color for 4.5-5ex.
Last edited by Arkhandar on Sep 25, 2020, 1:32:49 PM
This seems like a great guide, I'll use this to try ED for the first time :D looking forward to it!
"
mefistofx wrote:
Diadem 20% mana reservation will affect 4 buffs? Discipline, Malevolence, Aspect of the spider and Flesh and Blood or I will play only with three auras? Just wondering if I should go for this item now
Only gems slotted in the helmet so not aspect. You can use all of them if you have diadem and enlighten 4 otherwise you would need to use some mana reserved reductions node.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
mefistofx wrote:
Only gems slotted in the helmet so not aspect. You can use all of them if you have diadem and enlighten 4 otherwise you would need to use some mana reserved reductions node.

Ok, thank you. Reading guide there was told that to use Aspect instead of Flesh and Stone. If so then do you know what gem I can use to boost damage or defense?

I just kill deathless Sirus A5 with current gear, looks promising =]
Last edited by mefistofx on Sep 25, 2020, 3:58:42 PM
shit !
I thought i could change the craft afterwards. but apparently we can't....
I put 29% damage overtime LUL . now i know

Not sure where I should be looking to upgrade. I've got 29c now, not sure if its worth just waiting for something like Vertex or a 6 link weapon/armor.

Current res capped with 1.5k ES and 4.2k life. Not able to use Flesh and Stone Support since I don't have enough mana reserved to activate it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info