[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Exelion39 wrote:
Maybe this should be added to the main post but don't craft the bow with beasts, the new tagging system doesn't block attack mods when using the wolf, you can only land +1 with a simple ex.

That's a bug and is going to be fixed in the next patch.
But yea, -suffix+prefix is bugged.
Changed around some stuff yesterday, build is running ok now.

Still little squishy every now and then.

Some questions:

- Wondering what my next steps should be (gear wise)?
- Cannot run Flesh and Stone next to M & D, tips?
- Is my three ok now? Or did I do something wrong?

Damage is way toooo low, i'm leveling empowers to get the full 6L experience but I doubt it gets much better. Even 20/20 all gems didnt make that much of a difference
I'm also missing jewels and a lot of stuff but still... Single target is just painful
If i bothered taking your guide and using it to complete your PoB would you be willing to use it instead?
"
Jenova798 wrote:
Damage is way toooo low, i'm leveling empowers to get the full 6L experience but I doubt it gets much better. Even 20/20 all gems didnt make that much of a difference
I'm also missing jewels and a lot of stuff but still... Single target is just painful

you have better gear than i did before i made my bow and I was doing fine pushing into T8. Also you have alleopathy gloves for a pseudo 5L blight but you have blight socketed? Fixing that will help with single target. You don't have eldritch battery setup so your flasks are kind of messed up. There are a lot of basic things you can do to improve the build before doing expensive upgrades.
"
Jenova798 wrote:

ED not about single target damage, 5l/6l your blight, blight is good for single target dps. Just forget about st with ed.
"
Jenova798 wrote:

Leveling empower and enlighten is very painful and it will gives you much more dmg than any item at this point I guess. To be honest I struggle with lack of dmg as well, just hit amazing 500k. I have to buy Transcendence Jewel, change gloves to some other cheap replacement with damage over time, belt with aspect of the spider and amulet with +1 to gems. There is a lot to upgrade and all we need is just to farm currency.
Is there a way to target or trade for the +1 minimum endurance unveil? I know with some of the veiled mods you can search for stuff like 'elreons veil', or try to target elreon on your betrayal board if you're looking for mana cost or whatever. Is that possible here, or is it just completely random for the endurance charge veil?
"
3th0s wrote:
Is there a way to target or trade for the +1 minimum endurance unveil? I know with some of the veiled mods you can search for stuff like 'elreons veil', or try to target elreon on your betrayal board if you're looking for mana cost or whatever. Is that possible here, or is it just completely random for the endurance charge veil?

You can try to find someone with crafting bench services, I'm very unlucky this season with it and can't find dodge or endurance or even chaos damage over time...
"
woefulwabbit wrote:
"
Hyperion2500 wrote:
Could you please explain your spellslinger setup for leveling?

Start with Caustic Arrow and Toxic Rain

After Act 3 Crematorium, setup as:
Bane - Despair - Controlled Destruction - (Void Manipulation)

Thank you very much for your detailed information, I will test it soon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info