[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
T24B wrote:
"
saxisa wrote:
Suggestions on how to smooth out leveling from 75 on? Following guide, second league playing this build. Res is capped, flowchart says my next item should be a 6L Cane of Unravelling but they are like 1.5ex. I have 20c, so it's a long way off.

Without that damage I just die a lot. I'm guessing because I have crappy life on gear atm. Anything besides that I should focus on, like a cheap miracle?

Change your Flasks around, 1 life Flask should be enough. Take a Jade Flask and a Stibnite Flask with you (Witchfire Brew is only about 5-10c atm).

Get an Evasion Chestpiece (>1000 Evasion) even if its a 4-link. See that your resists are maxed. Have you taken adaquete Life Nodes?

Cool, thanks for the tips. Rex is maxxed so that's good. Life is about 3.5k with ES at 1k. I'll go for a better chest too.
"
saxisa wrote:
Suggestions on how to smooth out leveling from 75 on? Following guide, second league playing this build. Res is capped, flowchart says my next item should be a 6L Cane of Unravelling but they are like 1.5ex. I have 20c, so it's a long way off.

Without that damage I just die a lot. I'm guessing because I have crappy life on gear atm. Anything besides that I should focus on, like a cheap miracle?

Oh yes, my gear:

get a 6l, even its a tabula. im still using a tabula and im doing just fine murdering maps. i need to work on my accessories. make money! do heists for cash
Loving this build, first time ever doing anything serious with DoT. Only thing I'm having trouble with is committing to getting rid of bane, it's too juicy one-clicking mobs. I did work in a large cluster jewel which had touch of cruelty on it, and I kind of like that addition, though constantly tinkering. :)

Also using ascent from flesh belt; fit in nicely. now to craft/trade for upgrades and such... again, great build!
Not sure if I'm just being stupid or missing something but I don't see any +1 to chaos amulet? My build is a bit all over the place at the moment, running unoptimised spellslinger but can breeze through yellows, kinda hoping to make 5ex for the bow before I transition over.
"
dsxy wrote:
Not sure if I'm just being stupid or missing something but I don't see any +1 to chaos amulet? My build is a bit all over the place at the moment, running unoptimised spellslinger but can breeze through yellows, kinda hoping to make 5ex for the bow before I transition over.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/aLb55M3He
On amulet it's "+1 to level of all chaos skill gems", while on wand/shield it's "+1 to level of all chaos spell skill gems"

Your spellslinger setup looks ok, only thing I would improve is to have Frenzy - Hextouch Support - Despair - (Greater Multiple Projectiles)
thanks for that, I was sure I put that in the search but obviously not!

Good call on the frenzy changes,will give that a try.

Going to get an amulet, put corruption on it - will buy me more time as a spellslinger before swapping everything around
Last edited by dsxy on Sep 25, 2020, 6:22:42 AM
Which alternate quality gems are worth using? On ED, is 20% more regen worth losing 20% increased chaos damage?
When using an 5L cane with 4 blues and 1 green linked gems for early white maps , what are the best links?
Last edited by Enterich on Sep 25, 2020, 7:15:37 AM
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
HansonAlister wrote:
Cant do fucking blight on T1 map because dmg is pure shit.
Build the lightning towers, they're OP atm (unless you get lightning immune portal), you don't even have to kill the mobs yourself.

This, btw.
Arc towers are completely busted.
"
Enterich wrote:
When using an 5L cane with 4 blues and 1 green linked gems for early white maps , what are the best links?

Ed, efficacy, controlled destruction, void manipulation, decay.

Swift afflication is more paper dps than void but the reduced duration makes it less real dps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info