[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

It says ED has the fastest clear speed, but I'm finding it very slow having to stop at each pack of monsters cast contagion then cast ED, move to the next pack of monsters, cast CONT, cast ED. Am I missing something?

Also I just hit level 70 and can't understand how only 1 Life flask works, I need like 3 life flasks to keep me alive
Last edited by Xentriques on Sep 24, 2020, 5:20:11 PM
Hi. Is Unnerve working for ED? Like on this gloves?
Damage of this build is so annoyingly low. Cant even do Cassia on T1 map. I tried this build for 3-4 leagues now and every time mapping something more than white mobs is just painful.
I'm scared that Sirus will be 2h just to get him to 50%...
hey guys, which soul strike quiver will be better? the energy shield or the replica one with hp?
"
HansonAlister wrote:
Damage of this build is so annoyingly low. Cant even do Cassia on T1 map. I tried this build for 3-4 leagues now and every time mapping something more than white mobs is just painful.
I'm scared that Sirus will be 2h just to get him to 50%...

What's your items?
Doesn't matter anyway. I won't have any currency for buying something good, plus this league is simply a bugfest.
"
HansonAlister wrote:
Doesn't matter anyway. I won't have any currency for buying something good, plus this league is simply a bugfest.

My experience so far has been a cakewalk, I'm wrecking conquerors, only the chaos lab Heist contracts even scratches me and just discovered how profitable the league content can be if you minmax the right jobs for each rogue.

You must be doing something wrong, just follow the guide closely, pay attention to the details and you'll be just fine.
Yeah, sounds good. Except one thing. I. Dont. Have. Currency.
And the build itself isn't even mediocre on items you find during leveling.
But yeah, if you play POE for 3 years and have nothing else to do then i guess it's cakewalk. Thx for remind me how shit i am in this game. Almost forgot.

I'll just delete this char and game. BB.
Last edited by HansonAlister on Sep 24, 2020, 7:42:37 PM
how do you handle DoT heavy maps? liek T15-16 with "always ignite on hit" or maps with lot of ground effect (burnign or desecrate?

I find way too often out of mana (aka ES) and that's extremely annoying.

Im still on the low end of ES, just 1360, using rare chest but will soon swap to hyrri. Missing a lot of ES nodes too as i went for atrophy and charisma to push more dps as leaguestart while waiting for bow and helmet (now that i got bow ill soon drop atrophy for more ES i think).

Will chest+ es nodes fix the problem? will the problem remain?
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
That's a bug and is going to be fixed in the next patch.
Wow, you're the guy who bought the mirror of kalandra card design? What a madlad.

"
Sk1tskur wrote:
Hi. Is Unnerve working for ED? Like on this gloves?
Nop. Unnerve does not work for dots (same for intimidate for attacks).

"
Wilkerek wrote:
hey guys, which soul strike quiver will be better? the energy shield or the replica one with hp?
If you're gonna buy a hp quiver just buy one with 90+ life and chaos dot multi, much better than that replica. Soul strike is just there cuz it's usually cheap and good ES stat stick.

"
HansonAlister wrote:
Yeah, sounds good. Except one thing. I. Dont. Have. Currency.
And the build itself isn't even mediocre on items you find during leveling.
But yeah, if you play POE for 3 years and have nothing else to do then i guess it's cakewalk. Thx for remind me how shit i am in this game. Almost forgot.

I'll just delete this char and game. BB.
Not sure do you need help or just vent? Cuz people play ED/contagion on SSF (one of the most popular SSF build) so it must be playable with "items you just find".

Characters are private but 2 things that usually hold people back is 1) not using utility flasks (if you use triple life, mana and quicksilver you lose A LOT of defense) and 2) not taking care of their life and resists before damage. Don't buy any uniques until you're fixed with life / resists.

If you lack cast speed to get the combo contagion+ED off you can try the spell slinger version people use for levelling.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info