[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
mefistofx wrote:
Hi Guys, is the damage over time from ED skill in-game accurate? For example if it shows, in my case 140k dot, then it's equal value to POB? And is it the correct value that matters?

Somehow I struggle with software issue and my import doesn't work for some reason - I have to fix this.

The second question is related to Sirus fight. I'm going to face him for the first time and just wondering it will be a complete disaster because of lack of damage. Before I played builds without vaal skills and I melt guardians/shapers in seconds and now it takes much longer. Is not that bad to be honest but I start laughing that Sirus will surrender because it will take so long and more often I will be one shoted.

At this moment I got about 2.5 ex in my pocket, is not that much but it's something to spend. My Enlighten Support is at 40% to lvl3, awaiting to vaal ED to hit gem lvl 21.

Is there something that is missing in my gear at this moment? I never played ED before and I don't want to lost this Sirus :D

Wondering what mods I should focus during bossing. My HP/ES pool is 4350/1750

Spreading Rot and few jewels with inc % chaos damage and over time. Also simple cluster jewel with Flow of Life

Ok - I managed to kill Sirus, it was surprising smooth with lack of damage. Even without flask leech is quite good and saves my ass once. 3 portals left, I died at the last phase.

So I checked bow requirements and it takes a lot to craft this mid-range bow and I will purchase it on the market as it will take much less effort at this stage. I just realized that I have 5 exalts in my stash so it's time to research

Still awaiting to level up Empowered and Enlighten to level 3. This build requires so much at the beginning.
Unfortunately first batch of ED was unlucky to Vaal at level 21 :(

EDIT:

Got this baby for 5 ex =]
Last edited by mefistofx on Sep 23, 2020, 8:16:03 PM
"
mefistofx wrote:
"
mefistofx wrote:
Hi Guys, is the damage over time from ED skill in-game accurate? For example if it shows, in my case 140k dot, then it's equal value to POB? And is it the correct value that matters?

Somehow I struggle with software issue and my import doesn't work for some reason - I have to fix this.

The second question is related to Sirus fight. I'm going to face him for the first time and just wondering it will be a complete disaster because of lack of damage. Before I played builds without vaal skills and I melt guardians/shapers in seconds and now it takes much longer. Is not that bad to be honest but I start laughing that Sirus will surrender because it will take so long and more often I will be one shoted.

At this moment I got about 2.5 ex in my pocket, is not that much but it's something to spend. My Enlighten Support is at 40% to lvl3, awaiting to vaal ED to hit gem lvl 21.

Is there something that is missing in my gear at this moment? I never played ED before and I don't want to lost this Sirus :D

Wondering what mods I should focus during bossing. My HP/ES pool is 4350/1750

Spreading Rot and few jewels with inc % chaos damage and over time. Also simple cluster jewel with Flow of Life

Ok - I managed to kill Sirus, it was surprising smooth with lack of damage. Even without flask leech is quite good and saves my ass once. 3 portals left, I died at the last phase.

So I checked bow requirements and it takes a lot to craft this mid-range bow and I will purchase it on the market as it will take much less effort at this stage. I just realized that I have 5 exalts in my stash so it's time to research

Still awaiting to level up Empowered and Enlighten to level 3. This build requires so much at the beginning.
Unfortunately first batch of ED was unlucky to Vaal at level 21 :(

EDIT:

Got this baby for 5 ex =]

is there any significant damage difference with the bow? i am really having bad time with bosses. conquerers took 6-7 mins to kill(a4). i got decent items

POB shows me about 20% increased DOT damage so it's something - will be much more with good quiver. I just killed Elder Guardian and I think it was slightly faster than before.

To be honest I think my items are kinda trash at this moment and there is a way to spend these exalts on other items because with this bow my dmg is much lower than "Starter 500k" lol
Why not anoint Command of Steel for 75% increased damage?
"
aff1nity wrote:
Why not anoint Command of Steel for 75% increased damage?
This isn't a shield build though, are you sure you posted in correct thread? There's a wand / shield ED build somewhere. This one is with a bow so can't block.
A common theme I'm seeing here is players having issues either with linking their 5L Cane or Kintsugi. After trying a different approach to this league's start, I feel that Cane/Kintsugi is not the optimal path to go, and we should jump straight to the 5ex ED bow and a Hyrri's Ire.

It helped that was having fun chaos slinging all the way through acts into mid-yellow maps so there was very little reason for me to change my setup. All I had purchased was a +1 chaos wand and a +1 chaos shield for 1-2c each and these lasted me all the way until I switched to the ED bow.

My ED was on a 4L Spellslinger setup, which I upgraded to 5L on a chest with life and resists for 5c (cheaper now) when I entered yellow maps. That's less than 10c spent, so the rest is hoarded and converted to exalts while the price is still low until I can afford to craft the ED bow, and switch from spellslinging to ED/C.

Blight moved into the 5L chest, but after several near death experience I bought a Hyrri's Ire, 4L'ed it and took MoM.

I just took down A0 Sirus deathless with this setup, currently there is a second Hyrri's Ire 6S (4B2R) in my stash which I've already spent 250 fusings on without luck

---

TLDR:

1. Buy +1 chaos wand, +1 chaos shield, 5L chest
2. Skip Cane and Kintsugi
3. Craft 5ex ED bow
4. Buy Hyrri's Ire, 4L it for Blight

Last edited by woefulwabbit on Sep 24, 2020, 2:33:33 AM
Where the hell is Athrophy. on the skill tree?

edit: found it
Last edited by TheEndurance on Sep 24, 2020, 12:51:49 AM
"
woefulwabbit wrote:
A common theme I'm seeing here is players having issues either with linking their 5L Cane or Kintsugi. After trying a different approach to this league's start, I feel that Cane/Kintsugi is not the optimal path to go, and we should jump straight to the 5ex ED bow and a Hyrri's Ire.

It helped that was having fun chaos slinging all the way through acts into mid-yellow maps so there was very little reason for me to change my setup. All I had purchased was a +1 chaos wand and a +1 chaos shield for 1-2c each and these lasted me all the way until I switched to the ED bow.

My ED was on a 4L Spellslinger setup, which I upgraded to 5L on a chest with life and resists for 5c (cheaper now) when I entered yellow maps. That's less than 10c spent, so the rest is hoarded and converted to exalts while the price is still low until I can afford to craft the ED bow, and switch from spellslinging to ED/C.

Blight moved into the 5L chest, but after several near death experience I bought a Hyrri's Ire, 4L'ed it and took MoM.

I just took down A0 Sirus deathless with this setup, currently there is a second Hyrri's Ire 6S (4B2R) in my stash which I've already spent 250 fusings on without luck

---

TLDR:

1. Buy +1 chaos wand, +1 chaos shield, 5L chest
2. Skip Cane and Kintsugi
3. Craft 5ex ED bow
4. Buy Hyrri's Ire, 4L it for Blight

Could you please explain your spellslinger setup for leveling?
"
woefulwabbit wrote:

I am still at white maps L83 (using two random wands with spell dmg and chaos/dot multi), but I plan to buy 5 links Cane (properly colored (2g+3b) should be around 30c, maybe less) and then skip 6l Cane and go directly for bow.

Anyway fantastic guide!
"
Hyperion2500 wrote:
Could you please explain your spellslinger setup for leveling?

Start with Caustic Arrow and Toxic Rain

After Act 3 Crematorium, setup as:
Bane - Despair - Controlled Destruction - (Void Manipulation)
Essence Drain - Controlled Destruction - Void Manipulation
Start leveling 3x Spellslinger in Weapon Swap

Bane will mainly be used until after General Grievous when Soulrend becomes available, then set up: (no Contagion yet)
Frenzy
Spellslinger - Essence Drain - Controlled Destruction
Spellslinger - Soulrend - Lesser Multiple Projectiles - Controlled Destruction
Bane - Despair - Controlled Destruction - (Void Manipulation)

Change Controlled Destruction to Efficacy after Library and purchase a Spell Totem and link to Blight and Faster Casting

We don't have mana reservation for Contagion yet until Spellslinger is leveled to L3 or L4 and becomes 29% reserved, and we have finally completed this tree with Charisma: https://poeplanner.com/ABYAAFEAFgYAACWw2KLZyBT1b2qMFr8mlWHitNHIDHaCtUgG55hTH0Fd8g5I44TBayYpXgO3MBQJE20miBGWf8bKWTmZ0UUPqySLwzqJ4OZYkx9JEwAAAAAA after which we are able to set up:

Spellslinger + Contagion
Spellslinger + Essence Drain + Efficacy
Spellslinger + Soulrend + LMP
Bane - Despair - Controlled Destruction - Void Manipulation

At the end of Act 4, purchase Multiple Totems, Hextouch and Greater Multiple Projectiles. Remove Bane, and the utility skills are:
Frenzy - Greater Multiple Projectiles - Hextouch - Despair
Blight - Spell Totem - Multiple Totems - Faster Casting

At 28% Spellslinger reservation, add Void Manipulation to Essence Drain
At 26% Spellslinger reservation, add Void Manipulation to Soulrend
At 25% Spellslinger reservation, replace Essence Drain's Void Manipulation with Controlled Destruction

When you want to 5L Essence Drain, move the Void Manipulation from Soulrend to Essence Drain

Last edited by woefulwabbit on Sep 24, 2020, 7:16:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info