[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Oh missed that part, thanks a lot
Hi Guys, is the damage over time from ED skill in-game accurate? For example if it shows, in my case 140k dot, then it's equal value to POB? And is it the correct value that matters?

Somehow I struggle with software issue and my import doesn't work for some reason - I have to fix this.

The second question is related to Sirus fight. I'm going to face him for the first time and just wondering it will be a complete disaster because of lack of damage. Before I played builds without vaal skills and I melt guardians/shapers in seconds and now it takes much longer. Is not that bad to be honest but I start laughing that Sirus will surrender because it will take so long and more often I will be one shoted.

At this moment I got about 2.5 ex in my pocket, is not that much but it's something to spend. My Enlighten Support is at 40% to lvl3, awaiting to vaal ED to hit gem lvl 21.

Is there something that is missing in my gear at this moment? I never played ED before and I don't want to lost this Sirus :D

Wondering what mods I should focus during bossing. My HP/ES pool is 4350/1750

Spreading Rot and few jewels with inc % chaos damage and over time. Also simple cluster jewel with Flow of Life
Last edited by mefistofx on Sep 23, 2020, 11:42:00 AM
I leveled using ED/Contagion using Spellslinger. I miss how smooth it was and I think the main thing is having to cast twice.

Is there some way to make Contagion almost intsacast?
"
baboen wrote:
Can anyone suggest a quick fix for my squishyness? I can't even do Merciless lab, Izaro oneshots me.

Our build at that stage isn't fully tanky yet, so just cast ED every 6 seconds and run in circles around Izaro.

ED drains life, so for the brief time you are draining life from the other mobs, you can tank a bit,but I died doing that once.

These are the current slotted items. I'm lvl 89 and I'm at early red maps. My damage is good but sometimes I die so I want to get more dodge soon.

I got lucky and I almost have 5ex. I'm planning to buy a 6 link. I'm not experienced enough to craft it myself. But Cane of Unravelling looks very good to me, I don't get why bow is superior. Can anyone explain?

Should I just buy an Hyrri ire 6l instead? They start with 5.5ex. I'm not that experienced and don't know what should I get with my currency

I never get 6-link with fuses and it enrages me so I want to buy pre 6-linked if possible. What should be my first choice of an upgrade?
Last edited by Spirit31 on Sep 23, 2020, 1:21:06 PM
"
"
baboen wrote:
Can anyone suggest a quick fix for my squishyness? I can't even do Merciless lab, Izaro oneshots me.

im not to sure what to say about the squishyness but izaros fight is pretty telegraphed and if your not doing enough single target damage id suggest setting up the wither totem and do your best to kinda kite him as you keep ed up and flasking if you think hes about to do a OHKO. Wither and blight are probably your best friends in a boss fight. also might want to get a vaal blight and start leveling that

Thanks for the answer. I agree that Izaro telegraphs his moves but I'm used to getting away with a failure here and there. I thought maybe there is something wrong, like having too much ES and too little evasion or something.
"
BoNEcrSHa wrote:
"
baboen wrote:

Our build at that stage isn't fully tanky yet, so just cast ED every 6 seconds and run in circles around Izaro.

ED drains life, so for the brief time you are draining life from the other mobs, you can tank a bit,but I died doing that once.

ok thanks makes sense!
"
Spirit31 wrote:

These are the current slotted items. I'm lvl 89 and I'm at early red maps. My damage is good but sometimes I die so I want to get more dodge soon.

I got lucky and I almost have 5ex. I'm planning to buy a 6 link. I'm not experienced enough to craft it myself. But Cane of Unravelling looks very good to me, I don't get why bow is superior. Can anyone explain?

Should I just buy an Hyrri ire 6l instead? They start with 5.5ex. I'm not that experienced and don't know what should I get with my currency

I never get 6-link with fuses and it enrages me so I want to buy pre 6-linked if possible. What should be my first choice of an upgrade?

the cane is just buffing ED gem +2 (plus the % damage mulitplier), the bow buffs ED +1 then all the other gems in the 6L setup by 3 levels. All of which influence ED. It's a massive damage increase for ED.

The ED bow in this guide was the first item i crafted in POE, the guide is good for crafting the bow.

Im guessing you are in Heist league? I'm in standard and can help you craft it if you miss the crafted recipies.
Last edited by Shortx on Sep 23, 2020, 3:02:46 PM
Maybe this should be added to the main post but don't craft the bow with beasts, the new tagging system doesn't block attack mods when using the wolf, you can only land +1 with a simple ex.
"
Exelion39 wrote:
Maybe this should be added to the main post but don't craft the bow with beasts, the new tagging system doesn't block attack mods when using the wolf, you can only land +1 with a simple ex.
Yea it's bugged.

However you shouldn't have used beastcraft in general, you either alt-spam for paragon (+1 gem prefix) for cheaper version, or you alt-spam for liquefaction (dot multi suffix) and then you don't wanna beast craft cuz it would have 50% chance to brick that suffix you rolled.

Only situation I would use beastcraft is to remove random prefix add suffix if prefixes aren't clean and you don't wanna waste a 2ex suffixes cannot be changed, and don't wanna yolo annul the prefix.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info