[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

I'm still in early maps, but everything went very smoothly so far, great build to safely farm Uber Lab. This is the first time I really feel like Evasion and Dodge are making a huge difference in survivability, single target is pretty good with Spreading Rot and upgrading is easy though expensive. Didn't interact too much with the new league content, but I doubt there's going to be any problem.

Thanks a lot for the guide, well written, very informative and an awesome build!
"
RKurozu wrote:
Isnt going low life the end generally better ?

Build creator specifically noted, that low life weilds more damage but that his build is focused on tankyness, thus not low life.

"
Protax010 wrote:
Hey guys,

Started levelling later (with Ziz his build), now 61.
Somehow, this isn't really working for me. Following this guide now, no ED experience.

Friend gave me some currency to start with and bought this:

Any tips how I can get it better...

Using so much mana, takes to long to kill.

Pretty OP gear for lvl 62. There is nearly no chance that mobs dont melt if you execute the combo properly. First cast Contagion on the mobs, then fire the ED projectile on a contaged mob that most likely will instantly die in a Contagion explosion that spreads its damage to the other mobs. Your link setup +Cane alone should have enough damage boost to get you to maps (even the Bane+despair setup should be able to explode all mobs with this gear).
Besides the wrong ascendency node and that you directly went to corruption on the tree you can try to go to Eldritch Battery and pick it up, to use your energy shield as extra mana pool.
Last edited by Singulare on Sep 23, 2020, 7:21:16 AM
Nice build!
"
Singulare wrote:
"
RKurozu wrote:
Isnt going low life the end generally better ?

Build creator specifically noted, that low life weilds more damage but that his build is focused on tankyness, thus not low life.

"
Protax010 wrote:
Hey guys,

Started levelling later (with Ziz his build), now 61.
Somehow, this isn't really working for me. Following this guide now, no ED experience.

Friend gave me some currency to start with and bought this:

Any tips how I can get it better...

Using so much mana, takes to long to kill.

Pretty OP gear for lvl 62. There is nearly no chance that mobs dont melt if you execute the combo properly. First cast Contagion on the mobs, then fire the ED projectile on a contaged mob that most likely will instantly die in a Contagion explosion that spreads its damage to the other mobs. Your link setup +Cane alone should have enough damage boost to get you to maps (even the Bane+despair setup should be able to explode all mobs with this gear).
Besides the wrong ascendency node and that you directly went to corruption on the tree you can try to go to Eldritch Battery and pick it up, to use your energy shield as extra mana pool.

Thanks I will give it a try when I'm @ home.

I will copy this three when I get some regrets:

https://pastebin.com/Wev6vzjR

Any tips what to get first and what last?
Can anyone suggest a quick fix for my squishyness? I can't even do Merciless lab, Izaro oneshots me.

Quick question i have been following the upgrade flowchart and im at the get a 4-5 link kintsugi but is it better to get the 5 link kinstugi and save some currency for the next upgrade or just shelve out the extra currency for a 5 link hyrris.
"
baboen wrote:
Can anyone suggest a quick fix for my squishyness? I can't even do Merciless lab, Izaro oneshots me.

im not to sure what to say about the squishyness but izaros fight is pretty telegraphed and if your not doing enough single target damage id suggest setting up the wither totem and do your best to kinda kite him as you keep ed up and flasking if you think hes about to do a OHKO. Wither and blight are probably your best friends in a boss fight. also might want to get a vaal blight and start leveling that
Last edited by xXEliteReaperXx on Sep 23, 2020, 10:49:06 AM
"
Quick question i have been following the upgrade flowchart and im at the get a 4-5 link kintsugi but is it better to get the 5 link kinstugi and save some currency for the next upgrade or just shelve out the extra currency for a 5 link hyrris.

this is always the dilemma when deciding upgrades. If you look at the flow chart a hrryi's is very far down the list from a kintsugi. So it comes down to how close you are going to follow the chart. It's there to give you incremental upgrades so you have consistent/constant progression. Jumping to a 5L hyrri will be a massive upgrade but the extra time you spend saving may hinder you in the short term.
TLDR: it's a personal preference and up to you ;)
Hey man sorry but i'm following the guide and everything is going as smoothly as possible so thanks.

Just a quick question i have trouble finding where the Endurance charges are supposed to come from ?
"
Maldice wrote:
Hey man sorry but i'm following the guide and everything is going as smoothly as possible so thanks.

Just a quick question i have trouble finding where the Endurance charges are supposed to come from ?

from guide

"
How do you generate endurance charges?

The crafted suffix on rings and amulets is:
+1 to minimum endurance charges
You cannot have less than your minimum amount of charges. If our minimum amount of charges is 3 (2 on rings and 1 on amulet), we permanently have 3 charges.
This also means we have full endurance charges, as 3 happens to also be the default maximum.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info