[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
gearlles wrote:
It's impossible to find a Stygian Vise with Aspect of Spider and #% reduced Flask Charges used. Anybody else having issues?

You find one with flask charges with an open suffix to craft aspect yourself.
Any info on alternate quality gems that should be seriously taken into consideration?
Can anyone who tried this compare it to Zizarans build ?
"
jbabel1012 wrote:
"
mefistofx wrote:
I was lucky to hit colors in staff easily.

The worst is armor. Correct me if I'm wrong but I got 6 socket chest with 5L and the best way to hit 4 blues is to make 3B from the bench and pray for one extra or pray to have a white socket? If somehow I hit 4 blue and non linked still be green then the cheapest way will be to make it 6-link I guess.

This is madness. As a workaround, I can use Flame Dash in Unset Ring or Dash without Second Wind...

vorici calculator says to use the 3B recipe and pray, so yes. but 'only' 6.4 tries.

my prayers have been fulfilled, now it will probably be best to make it 6-link or white sockets .............

another option will be to pick dash for bosses instead flame dash, don't know if I should start crying or laughing :D

Last edited by mefistofx on Sep 22, 2020, 9:05:08 PM
In the budget POB we have 7%life/18%chaos damage jewels, are they still in game ? i only found T1 +13% chaos damage ?
Hmm, is it better to buy a 6L Hyrri's and take the pain to off colour it with bench 3B (767 chromes on average), or color a non 6L Hyrri's first with the jewelers method and then link it with fuses? Anyone tried doing the calculations?
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
"
Jadran wrote:
Hmm, is it better to buy a 6L Hyrri's and take the pain to off colour it with bench 3B (767 chromes on average), or color a non 6L Hyrri's first with the jewelers method and then link it with fuses? Anyone tried doing the calculations?

I know it's not in your mentionned options but the easiest is to have two greens and one of the off-color at the bottom of your sockets then Vorici 3 whites for the remaining 3 off-colors at the top.
IGN : @Morgoth
Hey guys,

Started levelling later (with Ziz his build), now 61.
Somehow, this isn't really working for me. Following this guide now, no ED experience.

Friend gave me some currency to start with and bought this:

Any tips how I can get it better...

Using so much mana, takes to long to kill.
"
Jadran wrote:

What I'm currently doing:

Buy a normal Hyrri's Ire, 4S using the Jeweler's method (2B -> 3B -> 3B1G), then 4L it. This should be pretty affordable.

Once you can afford it, purchase a second Hyrri's Ire, then 6S it using the Jeweler's method (3B -> 4B -> 4B2G). Hillock 28% it, then try to fuse it while you continue grinding with a 4L.

Last edited by woefulwabbit on Sep 23, 2020, 5:41:11 AM
Isnt going low life the end generally better ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info