[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
AethGorr wrote:
"
Vyonor wrote:
6link Bane+Despair feels so much better for clearspeed,unlike ED+Cont. The main reason is that with the latter, I first have to cast Cont and then ED, which is a very slow cast, and in that time I can die. Am I thinking this wrong or am I missing something with ED+Cont?

Ed gives us massive heal while Bane not for example

The heal is the factor that lets us tank late game as AethGorr stated.
For leveling/reaching maps i also just used the bane+despair setup, as it was more than enough to kill most mobs with one click.

Once you reach maps/delve Ed+cont shine, as the contagion will spread nicely due to the high monster density in the content.
what stats on gear do i wont focus on before i get the end game uniques? Armor,evasion,life, energy shield? The guide completely leaves this out..
Thank you for this well written build guide. It's easy to follow and the build is strong.
Best starter in a long time for me :)
"
TSMTSM wrote:
what stats on gear do i wont focus on before i get the end game uniques? Armor,evasion,life, energy shield? The guide completely leaves this out..

As mentioned before, anything that lets you survive :
Resistances and Life should be mandatory. ES is beneficial. As the build is based on evasion, you should be looking for evasion rather than armor.
As part of the ascendency you get ES for evasion on armor and evasion for maximum ES on helmet, so this should be considered. (for this to trigger you should absolutely ascend, i just checked your profile and you are level 65 without ascendency. you should be easily able to clear normal lab and even nightmare lab to get your first two ascendency nodes)
"
Necz wrote:
Just bought a 5 Link Cane, but i have a hard time getting 3 blue + 2 green sockets. Is there any secret oder trick? :)

"
BdXtcvfSnv wrote:

Can confirm, I spent 50+ chaos in chromes trying to 4B2G my staff. F

Well, in case someone didn't knew - there is much efficient coloring scheme using bench. Downside is that you need link it after coloring. And doing so if u have 5/6-link might be troublesome (though for 5link u can buy "The Jeweller's Touch" for 20-25c for example). But for 4-link there is no trouble at all to get desired colors.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kXPc8IomRI
Last edited by AethGorr on Sep 22, 2020, 5:31:34 AM
1.) amigos, we have recommended culling strike on gloves.
but how do we trigger culling strike with ED????

2.) Why is The Vertex getting more and more expensive in HEIST league? How should I afford this?
"
partyonacid wrote:
1.) amigos, we have recommended culling strike on gloves.
but how do we trigger culling strike with ED????

2.) Why is The Vertex getting more and more expensive in HEIST league? How should I afford this?

1.) IIRC it was somwhere stated in the first few post of the build creator that we trigger culling strike with the projectile of ED. So this is just a small bonus for bosses when they reach the culling strike threshold.

2.) it just gets cheaper very slowly. the first time i checked (early weekend) it was at 1.2 ex. Current trades go for around 100chaos. so it is slowly decreasing (but yeah, very slowly)
until you can afford one just try to get a decent helmet with as much ES as possible and desirable stats (life, resistance, etc)
Last edited by Singulare on Sep 22, 2020, 7:12:37 AM
I was lucky to hit colors in staff easily.

The worst is armor. Correct me if I'm wrong but I got 6 socket chest with 5L and the best way to hit 4 blues is to make 3B from the bench and pray for one extra or pray to have a white socket? If somehow I hit 4 blue and non linked still be green then the cheapest way will be to make it 6-link I guess.

This is madness. As a workaround, I can use Flame Dash in Unset Ring or Dash without Second Wind...

"
mefistofx wrote:
I was lucky to hit colors in staff easily.

The worst is armor. Correct me if I'm wrong but I got 6 socket chest with 5L and the best way to hit 4 blues is to make 3B from the bench and pray for one extra or pray to have a white socket? If somehow I hit 4 blue and non linked still be green then the cheapest way will be to make it 6-link I guess.

This is madness. As a workaround, I can use Flame Dash in Unset Ring or Dash without Second Wind...

vorici calculator says to use the 3B recipe and pray, so yes. but 'only' 6.4 tries.
Last edited by jbabel1012 on Sep 22, 2020, 9:38:16 AM
Hey,
thanks for the guide, liking it so far. However I'm at a point where I don't know what to do next. And I'm still feeling a bit squishy. I'm at 5.2k hp and 1.5k ES. Resistances are all capped.

Could anybody with more experience than me look at my profile and tell me what to upgrade next/what to focus on?

I'm really struggling to make enough currency to buy a Hyrri's Ire or 6-Link staff, shit is so expensive Y.Y

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info