[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Hi guys noob here,

is this build heavily relies on item mods early game(lvl 60 below) or just gem links are enough?

Coz last league I played necromancer which is beginner friendly and sadly they nerfed it significantly, which sucks
Last edited by glorythighvirtuoso on Sep 19, 2020, 12:04:52 PM
"
Hi guys noob here,

is this build heavily relies on item mods early game(lvl 60 below) or just gem links are enough?

Coz last league I played necromancer which is beginner friendly and sadly they nerfed it significantly, which sucks

It's mostly fine to rely on gem levels. You need to get a wand with +1 all chaos skill gems and a decent shield for def, or another wand with the same or chaos dmg over time multi. Those wands will carry you to maps from level 1.
just wanted to thanks for the guide
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
I enjoyed this build on the last days of Harvest and I'm starting the league with it again.

Since I'm playing on HC, should I spec to EB early as the build says, or should I build some more survivavility before doing so?

Thank you for the guide!
Has anyone noticed anything odd with Wither + Spell Totem? In Delirium I could have sworn that it would follow the enemies, now I'm noticing it start casting on enemies when I drop it, but it won't move the spell with the enemy. It just keeps casting on the same spot even if the enemy is not inside it.
"It took on all content in the game in 1 weeks in harvest, around 80 hours played at the time"
Dayum, 80 hours 1 week, thats around 12 hours daily...
any tips to improve single target early on? I'm having a hard time fighting conquerors
@seaside

From what I see, you don't use Blight.

1) Get Vaal Blight, at least a 4 link.
2) 5 link Essence Drain. You can buy a cheap body armour for around 5-10 Chaos Orbs. (https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/8BjWyBhV)
Are we supposed to take the chaos damage nodes (Atrophy) while leveling in maps until we get money for the cluster jewel?
what small jewel you use?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info