[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Hi guys, just wondering what mods for amulet should I consider. Now I'm focused to buy 6 link staff, but also I want to anoint amulet by Corruption as well.

Also what mods for helmet will be best as a Vortex low budget replacement?
someone can confirm this bow work for start the craft ? thanks
Is 6L cane of unravelling a first big upgrade even this early in the league?

It's 2.5ex which I can afford, but I don't know if that price is inflated because of league.
Sooooo -- coloring the 2 suggested chests. 4B 2G on a dex only requirement chest runs about 750 chrome with the 3B craft.

That's about 62 chaos just to color the chest. Am I missing something here or are neither of the two unique chest options "budget" ?

A 5 link 3B 2G is about 150 chromes or 13 chaos -- more reasonable for an entry chest.

I'm thinking i'm just going to find a cheap 5l already colored rare until i amass wealth.
"
wickster92 wrote:
Sooooo -- coloring the 2 suggested chests. 4B 2G on a dex only requirement chest runs about 750 chrome with the 3B craft.

That's about 62 chaos just to color the chest. Am I missing something here or are neither of the two unique chest options "budget" ?

A 5 link 3B 2G is about 150 chromes or 13 chaos -- more reasonable for an entry chest.

I'm thinking i'm just going to find a cheap 5l already colored rare until i amass wealth.

just run a 5l chestpiece, it really doesn't matter. You main links are in your weapon for ED anyways.
For coloring, use vorici coloring technique, don't offcolor a chestpiece using chromes.
"
Hey guys i looked at Ziz's life no cluster Tree and am comparing it to this guides pob and i was wondering what would be the main differences between the 2 playstyle wise or benefits/disadvantages of each one ? Tryign to choose to just follow one. Thanks.

https://pastebin.com/wc4qY407 ZIZ

Safe, one base on block and one is base on dodge. I was following zz build last league because we have harvest, which crafting good wand and shield is viable. Now its really hard to craft gain es on block + blockspell on shield, I'm bit prefer to this build rather than his. Of course both can do t16 pretty easy. The main thing diferrent for starter build is:
- 5L cane vs 4L good gloves (with delerium ess for 30% chaos dot): both cost around 30-50C
- 5L good evasion chest vs CI oriented items.
- whatever u have vs 5L slinger (very fast pace)
Thanks, for the excellent guide!
how do you sustain Es? with MoM i ve died so many times because i ran out of mana/es that i couldnt jump out so i took MoM out for some time
"
how do you sustain Es? with MoM i ve died so many times because i ran out of mana/es that i couldnt jump out so i took MoM out for some time

you don't have enough es to sustain MoM. you need Hyrri chest to get the ES higher
Are there any map mods we need to avoid? I couldn't see where this was covered in the guide. Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info