[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

yep
Does anyone recall what page the slinger leveling guide is on? I've gone back to 420 and thought it was after that.
There's one on 405 and one on 416(I think)
Last edited by mronita44 on Sep 18, 2020, 9:13:30 PM
"
Eliqq wrote:
Leveling portion still recommends using Bane. Is bane still a viable skill to use while leveling even after the curse changes?

I would also like to know this
Got a tabula early on and cannot afford empower. What link should I do for the 6th??
"
vektson wrote:
Got a tabula early on and cannot afford empower. What link should I do for the 6th??

Decay
I cant get POB to work... i even copied the text itself and still getting Lua Error.. please help me out.
With spreading rot near pain attunement there is only 20 int allocated in the radius not 40, so wither won't work. Can someone clarify pls.
Hmm, guys, it seems the combo Bane + Despair doesnt work? Or what i am doing wrong, i have it linked together (obviously), when i cast Bane the Despair debuf is not on the enemy and I can cast the Despair by myself.

edit: nevermind, i am idiot, there is level requirement on bane skill for hexes
Last edited by vildsix on Sep 19, 2020, 4:09:23 AM
Hi guys

I think I've dun goofed hard.. I'm lvl 41 but I can't buy most of the gems required. None of the auras, controlled destr, faster casting.. I'm really struggling now with basically 2 link bane. How can I fix this? :( ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info