[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Viktranka wrote:
This is a life build tho? Zealot's Oath is for ES builds (low life / CI).

Sorry. brain overload, almost melting, from looking at too many builds the last two days. So my addled brain confuses them.

Lots more life regen for ~3% less damage is worth it. Just that it's harder to get a lvl21 gem if you have to level and vaal alt quality gems. I guess a chase goal if you play forever :)
Last edited by HHLupus on Sep 17, 2020, 4:10:32 PM
"
Shigesato wrote:
Hey, thanks for the nice guide.
Do you have a leveling skill tree by chance? I'm not really sure which way to go first when leveling :/

Here is a modified PoB i did for myself for leveling
https://pastebin.com/cNpSsTmJ

Just select levels on the PoB tree.
Hope it helps
Edit: Took some mana reserved nodes because i plan to level with spellslinger
Last edited by TheReaperEU on Sep 17, 2020, 4:37:24 PM
"
Shigesato wrote:
Do you have a leveling skill tree by chance? I'm not really sure which way to go first when leveling :/

There is a section named "Leveling". Open it. In each range (4-12, 23-24, etc) you can see a skill tree.
As author said -- "auto-updated the tree (nothing changed)".
Last edited by Fraudik on Sep 17, 2020, 4:48:29 PM
Ho, nice build!! Is heist starter viable??? Thanks
Last edited by Sisset on Sep 17, 2020, 6:59:59 PM
"
HHLupus wrote:
"
Viktranka wrote:
This is a life build tho? Zealot's Oath is for ES builds (low life / CI).

Sorry. brain overload, almost melting, from looking at too many builds the last two days. So my addled brain confuses them.

Lots more life regen for ~3% less damage is worth it. Just that it's harder to get a lvl21 gem if you have to level and vaal alt quality gems. I guess a chase goal if you play forever :)

Nah. The leech is already very high. You want as much damage as you can.
Last edited by Shuggananas on Sep 17, 2020, 6:49:26 PM
So I read somewhere on here that this build is better than the C.I. variants. Ziz just dropped his updated video today on his ED trickster, which of course is C.I. like most builds.

As a first time ED/Contagion player, which build would be the best for me to start Heist league? Ive been practicing in standard with this build, but after watching Ziz video today I'm confused on which one I should go with.

Any advanced players have any input for me? Thanks!
"
VELAZARAPTOR wrote:
So I read somewhere on here that this build is better than the C.I. variants. Ziz just dropped his updated video today on his ED trickster, which of course is C.I. like most builds.

As a first time ED/Contagion player, which build would be the best for me to start Heist league? Ive been practicing in standard with this build, but after watching Ziz video today I'm confused on which one I should go with.

Honestly, pick one and just play it. Both Ziz build and this build will carry you trough most of the game. You can eventually swap between them with some regrets and a bit of a gear change :)
"
TheReaperEU wrote:
"
Shigesato wrote:

Here is a modified PoB i did for myself for leveling
https://pastebin.com/cNpSsTmJ

Just select levels on the PoB tree.
Hope it helps
Edit: Took some mana reserved nodes because i plan to level with spellslinger

Could you talk about how are you going to level after nerfs? Just dropping soulrend or what?
"
cna wrote:
"
VELAZARAPTOR wrote:

Honestly, pick one and just play it. Both Ziz build and this build will carry you trough most of the game. You can eventually swap between them with some regrets and a bit of a gear change :)

Thank you for the quick reply.

I guess I was wondering what each build is better at compared to the other. If both will get me through the game and it isn't too hard to respec, I will just start with this build. Especially because I feel like the gear needed for the C.I. build will be more expensive due to the fact that it seems to be more popular.

Thanks again.
Ten outta ten, would league start again.
Last edited by QuickoPOE on Sep 18, 2020, 6:49:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info