[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

What jewel is going in the large jewel socket near Acrobatics?

(sorry if I missed that out, can't find)
"
cna wrote:
"
TheReaperEU wrote:
"
Shigesato wrote:
Hey, thanks for the nice guide.
Do you have a leveling skill tree by chance? I'm not really sure which way to go first when leveling :/

Here is a modified PoB i did for myself for leveling
https://pastebin.com/cNpSsTmJ

Just select levels on the PoB tree.
Hope it helps
Edit: Took some mana reserved nodes because i plan to level with spellslinger

Could you talk about how are you going to level after nerfs? Just dropping soulrend or what?

Yea probably, gotta see how those mana reserved nodes help. If they dont i will just drop Soulrend and focus on ED+C and blight for bosses
"
VELAZARAPTOR wrote:

I guess I was wondering what each build is better at compared to the other. If both will get me through the game and it isn't too hard to respec, I will just start with this build. Especially because I feel like the gear needed for the C.I. build will be more expensive due to the fact that it seems to be more popular.

Thanks again.

Actually, EDtricksters had the following repartition in harvest endgame:

CI, all types: 32%
Lowlife, all types: 23%
Mom + EB/Diadem: 30% (most of them are doing this build)

While CI has more visibility and is likely to have a higher playrate than what the ladder reflects (top player builds are skewed), this playerbase is also not the one that make prices change too much. Hyrri's ire has been consistently expensive at league start for a while now, and in the endgame has more trickster using it than deadeyes.
Honnestly, I think the price progression is smoother on a CI block ed trickster than on a dodge based bow weilder. Dodge based ed-c trickster has a spot around early red maps where you don't have enough currency to get the key defensive pieces, and content kinda wrecks you for a while (before the defensive layers kick in in the endgame). CI is a smoother build as the defences are less relient on specific item mods.

I still don't like CI tricksters in softcore trade, because I find the damage ceiling too low when you want to scale more endgame gear. Personnal preference.

Note that Ziz guides have a bad tendency of not explaining much what mod to seek for on rares for endgame upgrades to reach good tankyness and damage. Block based CI ed trickster is a very well proven concept, you'll be fine playing it. But if you wanna push it in SC trade, you may have to check guides explaining the endgame potential of every gearpiece in more details. Hasunic guide is very good for this. His last video seemed more polished this time tho, so I suppose we're going in the right direction.
"
baboen wrote:

The medium cluster jewel.
gear > Jewels > tree placement
Very very cool guide. Best one i've ever seen in my years here.

I'd also like to ask for the differences in terms of feel and gameplay between this and ziz's build because it seems to be very different in gearing with the +2 All curse gems wand and the +2 gloves and all that vs the bow. And the block and ES and Ascendancy differences. How does it all affect the gameplay?

"
Gizdalord wrote:
Very very cool guide. Best one i've ever seen in my years here.

I'd also like to ask for the differences in terms of feel and gameplay between this and ziz's build because it seems to be very different in gearing with the +2 All curse gems wand and the +2 gloves and all that vs the bow. And the block and ES and Ascendancy differences. How does it all affect the gameplay?

Gameplay wise, it's exactly the same. Both use ed+cont for clear, wither totems, and blight for singletarget.

Life based offers you access to life flasks, so press that if you don't have ED regen on you and need a quick heal. ES has vaal discipline, so it's most likely going to be the same thing, on a different button.

The only difference is that some CI tricksters don't take no witnesses. Take this node, it's literally the best notable on the entire tree for speedclearing.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
baboen wrote:

The medium cluster jewel.
gear > Jewels > tree placement

Oh thank you completely overlooked that part!

Well another then, why is Infused Channeling level 1 with 20 quality? Just not worth leveling or is any harm done when it's higher level?
Leveling portion still recommends using Bane. Is bane still a viable skill to use while leveling even after the curse changes?
Insane regen: We easily reach 3k life regeneration. We do not rely on flasks or slow recovery to stay alive, we have consistent life recovery.

why and what makes use regen? just pure ed dot? Or is it trickster ascendancy?
I swear if they make some maven "Simon says" insta-death minigame, sirus, exarch ball minigame then i wont play poe2.
"
webas wrote:
why and what makes use regen? just pure ed dot?
Mostly yes, ED regens a portion of its damage so the more damage it does the more regen you get. Since it's not leech it's not affected by leech cap or no leech map mods, but no regen will affect it.
Last edited by Viktranka on Sep 18, 2020, 12:38:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info