[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
wrozansk wrote:
Hi,

I could use some advice on what to improve next.
My current eq:

My guess is that I should focus on the jewellery now. The question is what would be more important survivability wise - endurance charges or chaos res? Right now I'm sitting at 77% chaos res and both my rings can have increased damage crafted so not much work would be needed. But getting +1 minimum endurance charge and maxing out both elemental and chaos res and getting increased damage would be nigh impossible. Till now the survivability was quite good and I think going for more damage would be best option right now.

Also, with 5.2k life and 1,3k shield, is this enough to approach Sirius? I just got back to the game and have never faced him before.

Sirus is pretty rippy so I'd personally wait till you level to face him, and watch some videos on his mechanics too.

As for the gear I would focus on the Amulet. This is a huge damage and survivability boost over what you have today, and isn't terrible to craft either.

My chaos res is -1, so to each their own.

Is the crafting guide for an enchanted Hubris circlet still the way to go in Harvest? Would augmenting chaos a couple times guarantee the nearby enemies have -9 chaos res?

I imagine in this league once you hit the Nearby Enemies mod you might be able to rem/add defence a couple times until you have 300+ ES
"
MathMusic wrote:
Is the crafting guide for an enchanted Hubris circlet still the way to go in Harvest? Would augmenting chaos a couple times guarantee the nearby enemies have -9 chaos res?

I imagine in this league once you hit the Nearby Enemies mod you might be able to rem/add defence a couple times until you have 300+ ES
You want to spam defences first to fill prefixes (so you don't get chaos prefix), you can either go full on ES or mix a life roll into it, once you have filled prefixes and clear suffixes, you can augment chaos twice and it's guaranteed to get chaos res and -9 chaos aura, these are the only 2 chaos suffixes.

Some people spam dense fossils rather than harvest "reforge w/ defences" to fill the es prefixes, depends what's cheaper / more accessible to you.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
MathMusic wrote:

You want to spam defences first to fill prefixes (so you don't get chaos prefix), you can either go full on ES or mix a life roll into it, once you have filled prefixes and clear suffixes, you can augment chaos twice and it's guaranteed to get chaos res and -9 chaos aura, these are the only 2 chaos suffixes.

Some people spam dense fossils rather than harvest "reforge w/ defences" to fill the es prefixes, depends what's cheaper / more accessible to you.

Yep. To be fair, with harvest crafting around, fossils are dirt cheap. No one uses them, so it balances out.
You definitely do NOT want to use harvest -+ to craft 2 defence mods when you can easily get this with fossils or harvest "common defence" benches.

If you get good ES prefixes, it is trivial to augment the -9chaos mod. But using dense+aberrant is still a very good way to craft a helm. Simple dense spamming works just fine too.
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Aug 18, 2020, 8:51:22 PM
I am currently using a 6L Hyrri's Ire, but I was curious;

What is your opinion on Queen of the Forest chestpiece? It seems like a pretty solid defensive chest piece, as well as the movement speed bonus.

It's not quite near the eva of Hyrri's, but it's still a pretty substantial amount and provides a huge chunk of resists and some life.
Stucco4565,
Can you help me with filters to be used to search for rings/amulets that I can unveil for "# to minimum endurance charges"? It's listed as "of the Order" on wiki page but not available as veiled suffix it seems.
"
wyzim wrote:
Stucco4565,
Can you help me with filters to be used to search for rings/amulets that I can unveil for "# to minimum endurance charges"? It's listed as "of the Order" on wiki page but not available as veiled suffix it seems.

It is harder to target because it is not on specific member drops. But that means they are cheaper too.

It should be:

iLevel 75+
Ring or Amulet
Veiled
at least one crafted suffix, which effectively ensures the veiled affix is a suffix

Ring
Amulet
"
Stucco4565 wrote:
"
wyzim wrote:
Stucco4565,

It is harder to target because it is not on specific member drops. But that means they are cheaper too.

It should be:

iLevel 75+
Ring or Amulet
Veiled
at least one crafted suffix, which effectively ensures the veiled affix is a suffix

Ring
Amulet

You also can search specifically for "of the veil" as a generic veiled suffix mod. The crafted version after unveiling will read "of the Order" but while it is veiled it is "of the veil".
Ring
"
MathMusic wrote:

You also can search specifically for "of the veil" as a generic veiled suffix mod. The crafted version after unveiling will read "of the Order" but while it is veiled it is "of the veil".
Ring

Nice tip! Thank you.
This is the first build I've ever gotten past the 90 wall. Doing content I've never done before, multiple failed attempts at Sirus, but taking down all the champs is easy. (I suck at boss fights, the screen SPAM always gives me difficulty).

The flowcharts are amazing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info