[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Question. How is Arcane surge ring better than Shaper ring with 35% increase spell damage? Arcane surge only gives 10% right? Does the 12% cast speed make that huge of a difference? Currently using 2 of this rings.
"
saft030 wrote:
Question. How is Arcane surge ring better than Shaper ring with 35% increase spell damage? Arcane surge only gives 10% right? Does the 12% cast speed make that huge of a difference? Currently using 2 of this rings.

Arcane surge is 10% more damage, not increased. More is a multiplier. Also, it grants cast speed.

This is what you're probably aiming for to maximise damage on a ring.

"
wyzim wrote:
In step 13 of crafting the maraketh bow, can't we get +1/+2 to level of socketed bow gems also when we slam with an exalt orb(or Harvest craft "Augment a rare item with a modifier with lucky values)? What do we do in that case as our chaos skill gems are not bow gems?
In step 14, we should only scour the "cannot roll attack mods" bench craft, right? We keep the "can craft upto 3 modifiers" as we use it in step 15.

Don't we need Enlighten level 3 only if we're using Devouring Diadem helmet as it also gives +1 to socketed gems just like Vertex does.

1 - You will exalt slam parangon. +1/2 bow gems is an attack mod for the purpose of metacrafts. Just take my word for it I suppose ^^
Harvest augment lucky and leo benches work too, you're of course right.

2 - You cannot just scour 1 crafted mod. Sadly, you'll need to recraft the multimod.
Instead of crafting the first multimod, you can harvest augment a removeable suffix, slam parangon and remove the suffix. That saves ~1ex, but I didn't bother including this as it's harvest specific and a bit more complex.

3 - You need elighten 4 in diadem if you wanna run all 4 auras. WIth diadem, you actually don't need enlighten at all to run the classic 3 aura setup.
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Aug 13, 2020, 4:02:19 PM
All these crazy good crafts are gonna be mirror items since Harvest isn't going core. Guess I'm not as mad about not being a good Harvest crafter now.
"
drawmonster wrote:
All these crazy good crafts are gonna be mirror items since Harvest isn't going core. Guess I'm not as mad about not being a good Harvest crafter now.

Harvest was never going to go core, let's be real.
It's a bit of a shame tho, the "experiment" for deterministic crafting was very successful overall. While the garden has no place in the game as is, and harvest crafts need to be toned down and spread throughout other league mechanics, I'll surely miss how it gave a way to ultimate endgame for normal players.
Next league will be pretty boring item wise, in comparison. Guess I'll play something heavily relying on uniques... :/
This is what craftofexile says about prefixes and tags for Maraketh Bow:

https://i.gyazo.com/2f5fb1c0f1c31fff6e3bef83a344d799.png

So you're saying that if I have two prefixes & three suffixes on my bow, one suffix being "cannot roll attack mods" and I use harvest craft "Augment a Rare item with a new modifier with lucky values", I will get +1 to socketed gems and no chance of getting +1/+2 to socketed bow gems? Just making sure before I misunderstand and brick my 6L bow. haha
"
wyzim wrote:

So you're saying that if I have two prefixes & three suffixes on my bow, one suffix being "cannot roll attack mods" and I use harvest craft "Augment a Rare item with a new modifier with lucky values", I will get +1 to socketed gems and no chance of getting +1/+2 to socketed bow gems? Just making sure before I misunderstand and brick my 6L bow. haha

As long as u dont have an influence on it, the only prefixe u can have (with cannot attack roll and no suffix left) is +1 socketed gem.

Socketed bow gem is also an attack prefixe (craftOfExile is wrong here)
Last edited by Unreale25 on Aug 14, 2020, 7:51:53 AM
"
Unreale25 wrote:
"
wyzim wrote:

As long as u dont have an influence on it, the only prefixe u can have (with cannot attack roll and no suffix left) is +1 socketed gem.

Socketed bow gem is also an attack prefixe (craftOfExile is wrong here)

Craftofexile isn't wrong, here.

Modifiers on items have two distinct types of tags:
- Crafting tags

- Meta tags

The former was introduced in delve, I think. It affects fossils, harvest crafts, and is generally what's referred to as "modifier tags".
They are a complete (almost) mechanic that's been used for a few leagues now.

Meta tags are different and only affect the master mods from the crafting bench, namely "cannot roll attack modifiers" and "cannot roll caster modifiers". There are only two types of meta tags: attack and caster. They were introduced before mod tags were a thing, so there was no need for a complete mechanic. This is why we have these two distinct tags now.
"cannot roll attack modifiers" and "cannot roll caster modifiers" are technically missleading, they should say: "cannot roll modifiers with an attack meta-tag" and "cannot roll modifiers with a caster meta-tag". But this would be even more confusing, as there is no way in game to see meta tags.

Note that this information will be outdated quickly, as GGG confirmed they are removing meta-tags and want metacrafting to use the regular tagging system.
Would like to check if there's a step-by-step guide for the fingerless glove craft similar to the items on pg 531.
"
burndangel wrote:
Would like to check if there's a step-by-step guide for the fingerless glove craft similar to the items on pg 531.

Not a full write up but it was discussed on page 528.
Guys, if I don't use enlighten support on the vertex I can't use both auras?
When i equip both gems Discipline reserves 43% while malevolence reserves 62%.

Any tips please?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info