[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Kruxify wrote:
This is the first time I've ever been the final boss in this game thanks to this build. Sirus @ 7 after multiple failures. Only had 1 more attempt left.

Thank you.

Just another update.

Shaper down on first attempt.

I've been playing this game on and off about 4 years and have never even fought an end game boss before this build.
"
Stucco4565 wrote:
"
Galadcar wrote:
I'm not great with boss fights, and unsure if I should plan for a blight chest for more dps or a CWDT chest. For a bit I swapped out CWDT and it felt pretty bad but I think I was pushing against the limits of my EHP pool.

If anyone's in favor of the CWDT approach, what would your ideal CWDT 6 link look like?

Thanks all. :)

This is my 5-link CWDT chest. I never used blight though so I can't compare.

Offering removes most damage from porcupines. Stone golem helps get life up after taking damage. Steelskin and enfeeble help prevent two-shots. Looking at it again I should swap immortal call in for steelskin. Both steelskin and ic will be level limited by strength. A 6th link option is increased duration.

Ty so much!
Good Morning Everyone,

So I've just hit 100 on my spectre build with 40/40 for my first league ever.

I'm in the process of levelling something that's not a glass cannon so the unkillable of this build caught my eye.

I have a few questions though:

- I crafted the high end helmet for 5ex total using a 2ex base (it has all the mods with 40% essence drain damage enchant and 350 energy shield)

Now why does this build need so much energy shield when it is just being going to be used for MoM anyway? How much do we really need to be beneficial?

- next question is with the bow crafting, is that really the best way to craft the high end one through harvest? I feel like the harvest add-ons to the guide are an afterthought for example on the helmet it tells you to fossil roll to get T1 ES and chaos but you can just aug chaos twice and 50/50 chance of remove chaos getting rid of the resist one.

Basically I just want to know how to craft the bow the best (not the synth one though because there isn't even one on trade which shows how rare it is.....there is on on standard trade for like 80ex haha)

Looking forward to lvling my trickster from 36 and slapping this gear on him. :)
"
Hemzokuken wrote:
Basically I just want to know how to craft the bow the best
The only part that changed from original recipe is instead of crafting "can have multiple crafted mods + cannot roll attack modifiers" to fill 2 suffixes, you craft "cannot roll attack modifiers" + use harvest to fill 1 suffix that you can remove after the bow is filled. This saves 2 ex for not crafting multimod twice.

Oh yeah, and you also have to choose do you synthesize it or do you redeemer orb slam it because you can't do both.
Last edited by Viktranka on Aug 23, 2020, 5:45:47 PM
"
Hemzokuken wrote:
Now why does this build need so much energy shield when it is just being going to be used for MoM anyway? How much do we really need to be beneficial?

Escape Artist

I have 6.5k life and 2.1k es and on the way to death I always run out of es first, sometimes while I still have half my life pool remaining.
Thanks to @Darkxellmc help I was able to craft the type of gloves I wanted.

Yeah, I know they are not perfect as I hit T2 Dot but i'm still very happy. Aiming for just 4% more... don't think it's worth the trouble and resources. Ran out of Life crafts, so T1 life will have wait for a while :)

If one has the proper harvest crafts, these can be crafted "relatively cheap" and easy.
Since the proper bases turned out to be quite expensive i decided not to buy them, but instead got the cheapest influenced Elder/Warlord gloves for a ~50c total and it took me less than 400 alt/aug's to get Culling and Chaos Dot where needed. Awakener is ~4ex (got lucky with Sirus the other day), 1-2ex more for bench crafts... Let's say 6-10ex investment for glove which can be sold for much-much more, not that I intend to.

Next i'll probably change the bow with the one below. Tried a few times to get a better implicit, but DoT was the best it rolled so I'm keeping that.

Sorry for any typos, eng is not my native.
Hey i was just wondering what you put in the small socket on your cluster jewel, or do you leave it empty and just spec into flow/exposure?
assuming no major changes, I think this will be my league starter for 3.12, looks a lot of fun
"
sligsligslig wrote:
Hey i was just wondering what you put in the small socket on your cluster jewel, or do you leave it empty and just spec into flow/exposure?

Always take a 2 passive jewel and much more so a 1 passive jewel!

The prefixes should be:
+#% Max Life
+#% increased Chaos Damage

The suffixes should be:
+#% increased Damage Over Time
+#% increased Spell Damage

An alternate suffix is +#% increased Chaos Damage Over Time Multiplier, but most report that the increased damage ends up working better once min/maxed. It all depends on your other gear.

+#% increased Damage also works but has a 2% lower top roll than the other suffixes.

Craft Link
"
dsxy wrote:
assuming no major changes, I think this will be my league starter for 3.12, looks a lot of fun

Keep in mind the absolutely insane items available everywhere are mostly from harvest, and this build benefited a LOT from them. The amulets and quivers for ED in harvest are ridiculous.

But yeah, it'll be just as strong as last league, probably a bit more, like every league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info