[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Vics10 wrote:
Guys, if I don't use enlighten support on the vertex I can't use both auras?
When i equip both gems Discipline reserves 43% while malevolence reserves 62%.

Any tips please?
Unlink your second wind from your aura setup. Discipline should be 35% and malevolence 50%.
The only thing left to do are +1 to all gems bow and jewels.
But here what I've made this league.
E: Also enchants on gloves and belt
Gear
Last edited by MkZb on Aug 16, 2020, 8:20:44 AM
"
The only thing left to do are +1 to all gems bow and jewels.
But here what I've made this league.
E: Also enchants on gloves and belt
Gear

You could squeeze in an arcane surge ring too.
Potentially silly question (mainly because i have never owned one).

But is a headhunter beneficial for this build?

From all that i have read, the main benefit to having a headhunter is because it increases clear speed and survivability, but this build doesn't need help with any of that.

Is the damage increase from HH worth getting rid of a styg vise?

"
Rontu wrote:
But is a headhunter beneficial for this build?
I don't think so, most HH damage buffs are stuff like "phys as extra element" and crit related stuff, so best builds that benefit from it are builds that can crit and can scale direct damage, for example blade vortex assassin or ice shot deadeye.
That was good explanation about craft tags, thanks, learn something new every day with this game. haha

I got the +1 to level of socketed gems, saved a few exalts due to harvest crafts, now I realised that not many people have +2 to socketed support gems craft as the only way to unlock it is by killing the mastermind multiple times. That will keep resetting the betrayal board! But I guess I'll start killing mastermind now unless I can buy weapon with that unveil on it, bench craft remove it, then add vieled mods at Aisling bench in research, will try this method first.

You say in Gems and Links section:

"
You should put your auras in your helmet because vertex gives +1 level of socketed gems. This means you will only need a level 3 enlighten instead of 4.

Will this not be true for Devouring Diadem also? If I'm understanding it correctly, I need enlighten level 4 if I want to squeeze in an additional aura(flesh and stone) with Devouring Diadem, till then enlighten level 3 also works?
"
wyzim wrote:
That was good explanation about craft tags, thanks, learn something new every day with this game. haha

I got the +1 to level of socketed gems, saved a few exalts due to harvest crafts, now I realised that not many people have +2 to socketed support gems craft as the only way to unlock it is by killing the mastermind multiple times. That will keep resetting the betrayal board! But I guess I'll start killing mastermind now unless I can buy weapon with that unveil on it, bench craft remove it, then add vieled mods at Aisling bench in research, will try this method first.

You can buy Catarina's Veiled prefix shield or weapon items pretty cheap now. As you described, you can also use Aisling to re-veil the mod.

There is also a strategy to buy a Kalandra's Craft prophecy and activate it just before killing Catarina, which would very likely give enough loot to unlock it.

[can't delete comments?]
Last edited by wyzim on Aug 17, 2020, 9:47:07 AM
Wow, that was so easy, I was not familiar with the filters you used in that search query, I'll make a note of them and use it for next league also. I just bought a 10c item and got +2 to socketed support gems on first unveil. I got +5% movement speed when I slammed with redeemer orb as last step, remove & add speed mod is 2ex on forbiddenharvest. I'll use it like this for now and upgrade the tier of speed mod when I'm higher level.
Hi,

I could use some advice on what to improve next.
My current eq:

My guess is that I should focus on the jewellery now. The question is what would be more important survivability wise - endurance charges or chaos res? Right now I'm sitting at 77% chaos res and both my rings can have increased damage crafted so not much work would be needed. But getting +1 minimum endurance charge and maxing out both elemental and chaos res and getting increased damage would be nigh impossible. Till now the survivability was quite good and I think going for more damage would be best option right now.

Also, with 5.2k life and 1,3k shield, is this enough to approach Sirius? I just got back to the game and have never faced him before.
Last edited by wrozansk on Aug 17, 2020, 6:25:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info