[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
x_Zenith wrote:
I am currently using a 6L Hyrri's Ire, but I was curious;

What is your opinion on Queen of the Forest chestpiece? It seems like a pretty solid defensive chest piece, as well as the movement speed bonus.

It's not quite near the eva of Hyrri's, but it's still a pretty substantial amount and provides a huge chunk of resists and some life.

Queen of the forest is nice for the movement speed, but that's about it.
Quite frankly, we already have so much movement speed that 50% on the chest isn't THAT tempting...

Hyrri's ire is just hard to beat. 3k evasion (+400es from asc) along 10% of each dodge is a lot.
To put it into perspective, a perfect rare (assuming you're still going for 10/10% dodge would require 3 t1 rolls and a crafted prefix to be comparable. Sure, you'd have 2 free suffixes where you can put things using harvest, but that's expensive.
I find it a better idea to corruption hunt on well rolled hyrri's, as %life or maxres makes it pretty much unbeatable by a rare piece, even in harvest league.

That said, if you're ready to ditch 10% spell dodge, you may get either life or significantly more ES on a rare, that's also a good option. It's usually too hard to bother, but in harvest, I guess that's a viable alternative.

How do we kill sirus ? Seems like impossible to do it with this gear.
Beaten A1 Sirus deathless on my first ever attempt. Sure it was only A1, but Uber Elder was far worse.

My current gear:

Unfortunately I couldn't craft +1 Endurance on the Amulet but I'm not risking 2 Annuls. Already spent 10ex crafting this.

Now I need to focus on the rings, craft increased damage on the belt and get the Green Nightmare jewel and I'm done with the build, will try to tackle higher level Sirus.
"
wrozansk wrote:
Unfortunately I couldn't craft +1 Endurance on the Amulet but I'm not risking 2 Annuls. Already spent 10ex crafting this.
Oh yea, you're on standard... One thing I'll defo miss from harvest is the easy amulet crafting, you can get a +2 amulet with chaos dot for like 2ex. :/

"
bultraaas wrote:
How do we kill sirus ? Seems like impossible to do it with this gear.
You need to be patient and not greedy. All his abilities can be avoided pretty safely and you can reapply the dot in between. And yes, I'm guilty of dying to stupid shit myself last time I killed Sirus I died twice from dashing into the storms. D: But the fight is not a dps race so staying safe > trying to squeeze more dps, for example don't try to channel blight if you're not 100% sure he won't lazor you in the next few seconds.

On a side note, your bow is extremely peculiar, "2 additional arrows" doesn't work for ED it's mostly something that people use for toxic rain / ele hit / ice shot, and after it's fractured and locked in spot I'd expect people rolling for dot multi suffix for chaos dot builds, not keeping a dexterity roll on expensive fractured base.

Also why do you have anointed mystic bulwark? Did you play with a shield before?

Sadly you no longer seem to have the character so I don't know if there were any easy improvements on the talent tree / flasks / jewels. Did you have corrupted blood immunity for example?
This is the first time I've ever been the final boss in this game thanks to this build. Sirus @ 7 after multiple failures. Only had 1 more attempt left.

Thank you.
I was looking for a step-by-step guide how to (try to) craft a really awesome gloves I see some people have created. Perfect example in the spoler below but in short - increased spell and DoT, Chaos DoT, culling strike...

Spoiler

Rarity: Rare
Dusk Knuckle
Fingerless Silk Gloves
--------
Quality: +30% (augmented)
Energy Shield: 56 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 70
Int: 95
--------
Sockets: W-W-W-B
--------
Item Level: 85
--------
16% increased Spell Damage (implicit)
Item sells for much more to vendors (implicit)
--------
30% increased Damage over Time
30% increased Spell Damage
+16% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier
+89 to maximum Life
+30% to Chaos Resistance
Culling Strike
--------
Elder Item
Warlord Item

"
Jinxxxed wrote:
I was looking for a step-by-step guide how to (try to) craft a really awesome gloves I see some people have created. Perfect example in the spoler below but in short - increased spell and DoT, Chaos DoT, culling strike...

Spoiler

Rarity: Rare
Dusk Knuckle
Fingerless Silk Gloves
--------
Quality: +30% (augmented)
Energy Shield: 56 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 70
Int: 95
--------
Sockets: W-W-W-B
--------
Item Level: 85
--------
16% increased Spell Damage (implicit)
Item sells for much more to vendors (implicit)
--------
30% increased Damage over Time
30% increased Spell Damage
+16% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier
+89 to maximum Life
+30% to Chaos Resistance
Culling Strike
--------
Elder Item
Warlord Item

(on a pair of 30% fingerless. Check the market for white socket bases)
1 - Awaken culling strike and chaos dot together
2 - scour the 3rd suffix with harvest / annul
3 - scour prefixes
4 - if you annuled cull or chaosdot, alt spam cull and harvest augment/-+ Cdot.
5 - Craft "cannot roll attack modifier"
6 - Augment influence twice (or once if you augment "damage over time")
7 - If you have the DOT mod, go to 10
8 - if you can, annul a prefix using targeted annuls (speed and caster) and augment influence
9 - craft "suffixes cannot be changed" and scour
10 - go back to 5
11 - if you have a non harvest-anulable prefix, craft "suffixes cannot be changed" and yolo annul. If you fail, go back to 5.
12 - craft a random suffix. If you want ailment avoidance, craft that.
13 - Augment and -+ life till t1 flat life
14 - Augment and -+ caster till t1 flat spell damage

Anyways. It's more or less a targeted meta-craft.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

(on a pair of 30% fingerless. Check the market for white socket bases)
1 - Awaken culling strike and chaos dot together
2 - scour the 3rd suffix with harvest / annul
3 - scour prefixes
4 - if you annuled cull or chaosdot, alt spam cull and harvest augment/-+ Cdot.
5 - Craft "cannot roll attack modifier"
6 - Augment influence twice (or once if you augment "damage over time")
7 - If you have the DOT mod, go to 10
8 - if you can, annul a prefix using targeted annuls (speed and caster) and augment influence
9 - craft "suffixes cannot be changed" and scour
10 - go back to 5
11 - if you have a non harvest-anulable prefix, craft "suffixes cannot be changed" and yolo annul. If you fail, go back to 5.
12 - craft a random suffix. If you want ailment avoidance, craft that.
13 - Augment and -+ life till t1 flat life
14 - Augment and -+ caster till t1 flat spell damage

Anyways. It's more or less a targeted meta-craft.

Thank you very much! I wasn't sure what was the right way to continue after (4) but this is of great help, ty :) Hope it's worth it.
Still plugging away oh so slowly, but like several others have now advanced into content I've never seen before, e.g. red maps, Sirus A1 (he molly-whopped me).

Present gear:

I'm not great with boss fights, and unsure if I should plan for a blight chest for more dps or a CWDT chest. For a bit I swapped out CWDT and it felt pretty bad but I think I was pushing against the limits of my EHP pool.

If anyone's in favor of the CWDT approach, what would your ideal CWDT 6 link look like?

Thanks all. :)
Last edited by Galadcar on Aug 23, 2020, 11:19:57 AM
"
Galadcar wrote:
I'm not great with boss fights, and unsure if I should plan for a blight chest for more dps or a CWDT chest. For a bit I swapped out CWDT and it felt pretty bad but I think I was pushing against the limits of my EHP pool.

If anyone's in favor of the CWDT approach, what would your ideal CWDT 6 link look like?

Thanks all. :)

This is my 5-link CWDT chest. I never used blight though so I can't compare.

Offering removes most damage from porcupines. Stone golem helps get life up after taking damage. Steelskin and enfeeble help prevent two-shots. Looking at it again I should swap immortal call in for steelskin. Both steelskin and ic will be level limited by strength. A 6th link option is increased duration.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info