[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Dealz wrote:
I just noticed there is 2 different ES

Which is better to T1?

+(44-47) to maximum Energy Shield (Base)
or
(13-15)% increased maximum Energy Shield (Crusader)

I think 1 is global? the other is item only if that's the case i think Base ES is better as ring doesn't have ES on it for non-global?

EDIT:

If i -+ Life will it potentially interact with the crafted mod? or it can't since it's crafted?

Trying to block 1 of 3 Life prefixes before i -+ Life Gained mod.

Actually, T3%es is far better than t1 flat es for this build, almost regardless of your setup.
t1% es is a really good mod to get.

Thank for confirming! I did check on PoB as suggested by @Shuggananas and %ES is better.

"
Stucco4565 wrote:
"
Dealz wrote:
Any way to safely remove this Mana mod?

I was thinking Suffixes Cannot be Changed then annul? but never used it before so not such if it will work.

I would Harvest Reforge keeping suffixes.

I'd also probably fertile catalyst before the essence to get the 5% per catalyst gain. They are currently 9c each so it will cost over an ex to catalyst a rare.

I assume this craft will work?

"Reforge a Rare item with Lucky modifier values, keeping all suffixes"?

If so will it keep the Lighting Resis T1 or will i need to get it back??
I can't understand it. Flesh and Stone is not used in the final version of the build? Did quiver and Hubris circlet (4 lvl enlighten) but don't have enough mana for F&S and Aspect of the Spider. Do I understand that they are not used simultaneously?
"
zenface wrote:
I can't understand it. Flesh and Stone is not used in the final version of the build? Did quiver and Hubris circlet (4 lvl enlighten) but don't have enough mana for F&S and Aspect of the Spider. Do I understand that they are not used simultaneously?
You can use aspect + f&s when you use devouring diadem. Once you transition to hubris, you drop one of them. F&s is more defensive oriented while aspect of the spider provides a bit of extra damage.
"
Tarzanlepa wrote:

I made a thing!
I learned something from my assassins garb fiasco, made the crafting process a bit simpler and outcome is actually an upgrade from Hyrris!
Sadist garb with evasion fracture would have given like 100ES more but evade chance would have dropped by 5%. With ES fracture evade chance would have taken even bigger leg down. I choose to increase both evade chance and ES instead + free one suffix slot from other gear! Maybe its time to start looking towards 26% dodge boots or that 1 abyss socket helmet next because I also free'd onea gem slot by crfting ornate quiver! Harvest crafting is absolutely crazy!!! :)

I followed your guide in another post and made
It's not 3300 evasion but I'm happy. Thanks )
I just checked on the Path of Exile community and I'm over the moon to see the response to Harvest! Even when you're super confident in a launch, you're always afraid people will hate it or something terrible will happen. It's such a relief and a joy to see how happy everyone is! - Bex 20 Jun 2020
Guys, around what lvl should I drop bane?

My gameplay without it seems a lot clunkier because I don't kill a lot of stuff with contagion + ED, is this combo the core of the build? Like I hit contagion and drop one dot of ED and run around?

Thanks in advance.
"
Vics10 wrote:
Guys, around what lvl should I drop bane?

My gameplay without it seems a lot clunkier because I don't kill a lot of stuff with contagion + ED, is this combo the core of the build? Like I hit contagion and drop one dot of ED and run around?

Thanks in advance.

Yep, that's it for the core gameplay.

But, self casting ED + contagion doesn't feel good early. It's a very long cast time, and the shit aoe on contagion before you have at least a 4l contagion and some aoe on the tree makes it not worth it. You need much more cast speed, aoe and damage to make self cast C+ED feel good, and that kinda only happens in higher tier maps. I personally ditched bane only in mid yellow maps.

Some people also use spellslinger for levelling/early maps, that's something you may wanna look into. It's fun for sure.
I didn't like that build at all in the end. Needs huge amount of ex currency to achieve the goals ( defenses and high damage ). Great map clearance tho
"
HeavyMurdochh wrote:
I didn't like that build at all in the end. Needs huge amount of ex currency to achieve the goals ( defenses and high damage ). Great map clearance tho

You really don't actually
Especially in harvest
In step 13 of crafting the maraketh bow, can't we get +1/+2 to level of socketed bow gems also when we slam with an exalt orb(or Harvest craft "Augment a rare item with a modifier with lucky values)? What do we do in that case as our chaos skill gems are not bow gems?
In step 14, we should only scour the "cannot roll attack mods" bench craft, right? We keep the "can craft upto 3 modifiers" as we use it in step 15.

Don't we need Enlighten level 3 only if we're using Devouring Diadem helmet as it also gives +1 to socketed gems just like Vertex does.
Last edited by wyzim on Aug 13, 2020, 12:57:22 PM
The dude did a great job.
I like this build.
I respect you.
(^_^)STEAM Acc: https://steamcommunity.com/id/_DeusLoVult_/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info