[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

I just noticed there is 2 different ES

Which is better to T1?

+(44-47) to maximum Energy Shield (Base)
or
(13-15)% increased maximum Energy Shield (Crusader)

I think 1 is global? the other is item only if that's the case i think Base ES is better as ring doesn't have ES on it for non-global?

EDIT:

If i -+ Life will it potentially interact with the crafted mod? or it can't since it's crafted?

Trying to block 1 of 3 Life prefixes before i -+ Life Gained mod.
Last edited by Dealz on Aug 11, 2020, 10:32:57 AM
"
Stucco4565 wrote:
"
Rontu wrote:
Thanks. The chaos damage on the rings is a suffix so i can't replace the evasion which is a prefix.

I was however able to move some stuff around on my quiver and boots which gave me space to slot in a chaos/spell damage ring while still being ele/chaos resist capped.

I guess this build just has a low DPS ceiling (unless you sacrifice defensive stats) and won't be able to efficiently clear double beyond/alva/full delirium maps like other builds. Small price to pay otherwise since this build can map ridiculously fast and tank everything.

I'll definitely check out skitter bots.

Crusader has spell damage as a prefix while Shaper has it as a suffix. The chaos damage is an essence so has to come first.

True, but I think Crusader spell damage goes up to only 25% while Shaper can be 35% (minor i guess and may be worth it).
"
Dealz wrote:

Which is better to T1?

or

I think 1 is global? the other is item only if that's the case i think Base ES is better as ring doesn't have ES on it for non-global?

EDIT:

Unavailable

If i -+ Life will it potentially interact with the crafted mod? or it can't since it's crafted?

No one is better than the other in a vacuum. Check POB.
-+ life can touch crafted affixes. Just fill suffixes first.
"
Stucco4565 wrote:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Stucco4565 wrote:

I have to yolo annul the attack block suffix, right?

If I lose I go back to alt spam for Culling Strike and then building from there?

Yes sadly, it's the only choice afaik.

I lost culling strike on the annul, but am back to this after several days. Now I need to reforge keeping suffixes until I get the increased DoT which is a crazy number of attempts, unless someone knows a better way.

Just get spell damage with caster augment and don't bother with DOT damage, use damage during flasks, it's pretty much the same

These aren't finished, but I stopped the league. Ideally would want to reroll the dot multi with -+ chaos but it's annoying with the res bouncing too.
Last edited by Shuggananas on Aug 11, 2020, 11:33:11 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Rontu wrote:
True, but I think Crusader spell damage goes up to only 25% while Shaper can be 35% (minor i guess and may be worth it).

I can't believe I missed that. Thank you.

I can preserve the T1 resist but it will cost me 2 ex doing the below. Reforge keeping prefix is ~60c right now.

- Remove Fire
- Bench Prefixes cannot be changed (2ex)
- Remove Life to get rid of the regeneration
- Aug Fire|Cold|Lightning, Remove/Add Fire|Cold|Lightning until T1
- Replace Bench Craft with energy shield regen or roll a third resistance or ???

Anyone have thoughts on deterministic vs Reforge keeping prefixes?
"
Stucco4565 wrote:

I can preserve the T1 resist but it will cost me 2 ex doing the below. Reforge keeping prefix is ~60c right now.

- Remove Fire
- Replace Bench Craft with energy shield regen or roll a third resistance or ???

How about "remove non cold add cold" is there any cold prefix? If not then it has 1/3 chance to reroll regen into cold res, 2/3 chances to reroll one of the other resists, worth a gamble? WED prefix is attack + elemental but doesn't have specific elements tag.
Any way to safely remove this Mana mod?

I was thinking Suffixes Cannot be Changed then annul? but never used it before so not sure if it will work.

EDIT:

What about 'Add a Suffix, Remove a Random Prefix' from the Beastcrafting?
Last edited by Dealz on Aug 11, 2020, 1:27:23 PM
"
Dealz wrote:

Which is better to T1?

or

EDIT:

Unavailable

Actually, T3%es is far better than t1 flat es for this build, almost regardless of your setup.
t1% es is a really good mod to get.

"
Dealz wrote:

Which is better to T1?

or

EDIT:

Unavailable

Actually, T3%es is far better than t1 flat es for this build, almost regardless of your setup.
t1% es is a really good mod to get.

"
Dealz wrote:
Any way to safely remove this Mana mod?

Unavailable

I was thinking Suffixes Cannot be Changed then annul? but never used it before so not such if it will work.

I would Harvest Reforge keeping suffixes.

I'd also probably fertile catalyst before the essence to get the 5% per catalyst gain. They are currently 9c each so it will cost over an ex to catalyst a rare.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Stucco4565 wrote:

- Remove Fire

How about "remove non cold add cold" is there any cold prefix? If not then it has 1/3 chance to reroll regen into cold res, 2/3 chances to reroll one of the other resists, worth a gamble? WED prefix is attack + elemental but doesn't have specific elements tag.

Thanks for the idea. I'd certainly try this before just reforging now. It would work with non-cold, non-speed or non-caster because none have prefix mods, and speed gives a chance at another 10% movement speed, which may or may not be worth it given how fast I already am.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info