[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Stucco4565 wrote:

I have to yolo annul the attack block suffix, right?

If I lose I go back to alt spam for Culling Strike and then building from there?

Yes sadly, it's the only choice afaik.
Would it be possible to build in a large cluster jewel? To further increase damage?

Which points on the tree could be replaced?
Can this build beat the fractured Delirium maps T14-T16??

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/9dKaGaKuK

Maps like this ^.

Where you can buff up a map and then use a fractured fossil on the map?

This is my gear and I have around 20 ex sitting in my inventory. I can buy the 10 ex bow and I can kill Sirus 8 but I am wondering if I can do delirium maps. Thanks for help.
"
Onkelbuenz wrote:
Would it be possible to build in a large cluster jewel? To further increase damage?

Which points on the tree could be replaced?

My character page is public. There is one approach of going deeper into cluster jewels. Harvest gives you so much t1 life gear that I choose to sell some %max life passives for more dmg. I still have 6225 life.
I have this ring

Before i start Harvest crafting to add modifiers i was wondering how best to proceed?

I would like the final ring to look like this

Increased Chaos DMG
Increased Spell DMG
Life
Maximum ES
Fire Resistance
Min Endurance Charges

The ring did have 2 other modifiers and now i think about it i probably should have kept those on to help block.

Thanks

EDIT:
I am thinking to add Physical mod (can only be prefix, no physical suffixes) via harvest then bench craft on another prefix to block prefixes, then add Fire Resis (-+ for T1 if needed). Once that's done remove the Physical and Crafted modifier, bench craft Min endurance charges this will also block suffixes then augment Spell DMG and Life (-+ for T1 if needed).

Randomize Chaos DMG for max value and -+ ES for T1.
Last edited by Dealz on Aug 10, 2020, 6:56:48 PM
"
Dealz wrote:
I have this ring

Unavailable

Before i start Harvest crafting to add modifiers i was wondering how best to proceed?

Increased Chaos DMG
Increased Spell DMG
Life
Maximum ES
Fire Resistance
Min Endurance Charges

The ring did have 2 other modifiers and now i think about it i probably should have kept those on to help block.

Thanks

EDIT:
I am thinking to add Physical mod (can only be prefix, no physical suffixes) via harvest then bench craft on another prefix to block prefixes, then add Fire Resis (-+ for T1 if needed). Once that's done remove the Physical and Crafted modifier, bench craft Min endurance charges this will also block suffixes then augment Spell DMG and Life (-+ for T1 if needed).

Yes you are going to have to Aug something removable to get more affixes to better control the odds. Unless you have physical or attack to spare I'd throw on a caster or element on the chance you get the mod you want. If not, you are no worse off and still blocked an affix.

You can also use the bench to block some affixes, but only if you save the endurance for last. Instead of remove-add you do bench-aug-remove bench-remove, but it can take fewer cycles.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Stucco4565 wrote:
"
Dealz wrote:
I have this ring

Increased Chaos DMG
Increased Spell DMG
Life
Maximum ES
Fire Resistance
Min Endurance Charges

Thanks

EDIT:

Yes you are going to have to Aug something removable to get more affixes to better control the odds. Unless you have physical or attack to spare I'd throw on a caster or element on the chance you get the mod you want. If not, you are no worse off and still blocked an affix.

You can also use the bench to block some affixes, but only if you save the endurance for last. Instead of remove-add you do bench-aug-remove bench-remove, but it can take fewer cycles.
I think i might try that as i do have a + caster and Fire but don't currently have a + Phys or Attack, but may get it on my next harvest.

Just had another look on craftofexile.com and your right, Life and Fire Resis could be made easier to T1 by using the bench to block for better odds but it looks like i need to add at least another affix? so with the bench craft either prefix or suffix is blocked.
"
Stucco4565 wrote:
"
Rontu wrote:
Does anyone else have trouble doing T16 maps with full delirium/alva/beyond?

I mean, i can clear it, but i cannot reliably clear the Alva's and it comes with a few deaths.

I'm not sure my gear can get any better either (except one ring which i can improve with chaos + spell damage). I guess at this point i should sacrifice life/chaos resist for more damage?

Great gear. The helmet enchant and belt enchant would help a bit. You could also trade the evasion on the rings for chaos damage essence mod.

I've also seen skitterbots used in place of discipline to boost damage, but haven't tried this myself. Example 2.2m DPS

Thanks. The chaos damage on the rings is a suffix so i can't replace the evasion which is a prefix.

I was however able to move some stuff around on my quiver and boots which gave me space to slot in a chaos/spell damage ring while still being ele/chaos resist capped.

I guess this build just has a low DPS ceiling (unless you sacrifice defensive stats) and won't be able to efficiently clear double beyond/alva/full delirium maps like other builds. Small price to pay otherwise since this build can map ridiculously fast and tank everything.

I'll definitely check out skitter bots.
"
Rontu wrote:
Thanks. The chaos damage on the rings is a suffix so i can't replace the evasion which is a prefix.

I was however able to move some stuff around on my quiver and boots which gave me space to slot in a chaos/spell damage ring while still being ele/chaos resist capped.

I guess this build just has a low DPS ceiling (unless you sacrifice defensive stats) and won't be able to efficiently clear double beyond/alva/full delirium maps like other builds. Small price to pay otherwise since this build can map ridiculously fast and tank everything.

I'll definitely check out skitter bots.

Crusader has spell damage as a prefix while Shaper has it as a suffix. The chaos damage is an essence so has to come first.
Last edited by Stucco4565 on Aug 11, 2020, 7:58:50 AM
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Stucco4565 wrote:

I have to yolo annul the attack block suffix, right?

If I lose I go back to alt spam for Culling Strike and then building from there?

Yes sadly, it's the only choice afaik.

I lost culling strike on the annul, but am back to this after several days. Now I need to reforge keeping suffixes until I get the increased DoT which is a crazy number of attempts, unless someone knows a better way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info