[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Thank you for this awesome guide! My second league and I've learned a lot about POE with this build but still have a lot to learn about crafting.

i hoping to get some advice on crafting the perfect boots as mention in the guide.

I'm not very sure how to get the remaining extra dodge attack. Should I slam a redeemer's exalt or facture the boots.
Last edited by burndangel on Aug 6, 2020, 9:03:56 PM
"
burndangel wrote:
Thank you for this awesome guide! My second league and I've learned a lot about POE with this build but still have a lot to learn about crafting.

i hoping to get some advice on crafting the perfect boots as mention in the guide.

I'm not very sure how to get the remaining extra dodge attack. Should I slam a redeemer's exalt or facture the boots.

It is detailed in page 531. Unfortunately your boots are lvl 81 so cannot hit t1 resists.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Shuggananas wrote:
Just get 35% damage instead of 10% life.
How do you get 35%? Hunter chaos damage is 30% and doesn't scale with catalyst, leo craft is 20%. Unless you mean the crusader affix "35% increased Spell Damage during any Flask Effect"?

Yes damage during flasks. Even in endgame it shouldn't be a problem except maybe for uber elder to always have flask up.
"
Stucco4565 wrote:
"
burndangel wrote:

It is detailed in page 531. Unfortunately your boots are lvl 81 so cannot hit t1 resists.

Thank you, will bookmark page 531 when I do the ring. As for now, I don't think it makes sense for me to restart the boots to follow the guide. I'm not bothered with T2 resist that's capped at 45%.

Could you give me the lowdown for gilded? Is it for the chance of a corruption mod replacing it?

I also don't see at which point does one slam a redeemer's exalt.

Appreciate any help, thanks all.
Last edited by burndangel on Aug 7, 2020, 5:44:50 AM
"
burndangel wrote:

Thank you, will bookmark page 531 when I do the ring. As for now, I don't think it makes sense for me to restart the boots to follow the guide. I'm not bothered with T2 resist that's capped at 45%.

Could you give me the lowdown for gilded? Is it for the chance of a corruption mod replacing it?

I also don't see at which point does one slam a redeemer's exalt.

Appreciate any help, thanks all.

There are two approaches to the boots that are very different. The one I detailed on 531 leverages fracture and essences and is not influenced.

I expect the other way (that I never worked through) is to block as many affixes as possible except dodge and Redeemer slam, running remove/add influenced harvest craft until you get it. The best Redeemer set I've seen is on page 534 with matatls, attack dodge and spell dodge.

Fossils are a little bonus if matatls is fractured, and can't be used on the Redeemer method.

*edit - I also noticed I had the redeemer set shown with the fracture craft method described so I updated the item to mine that are actually fractured as described.
Last edited by Stucco4565 on Aug 7, 2020, 8:21:46 AM
Does anyone else have trouble doing T16 maps with full delirium/alva/beyond?

I mean, i can clear it, but i cannot reliably clear the Alva's and it comes with a few deaths.

I'm not sure my gear can get any better either (except one ring which i can improve with chaos + spell damage). I guess at this point i should sacrifice life/chaos resist for more damage?

-
Last edited by Dealz on Aug 9, 2020, 10:10:37 AM

I have to yolo annul the attack block suffix, right?

If I lose I go back to alt spam for Culling Strike and then building from there?
"
Rontu wrote:
Does anyone else have trouble doing T16 maps with full delirium/alva/beyond?

I mean, i can clear it, but i cannot reliably clear the Alva's and it comes with a few deaths.

I'm not sure my gear can get any better either (except one ring which i can improve with chaos + spell damage). I guess at this point i should sacrifice life/chaos resist for more damage?

Great gear. The helmet enchant and belt enchant would help a bit. You could also trade the evasion on the rings for chaos damage essence mod.

I've also seen skitterbots used in place of discipline to boost damage, but haven't tried this myself. Example 2.2m DPS
Nice guide. Followed it and thanks to harvest was able to learn quite a bit about crafting and crafted pretty good gear for my char and got 37/40 so far.

I've reduced some of the unkillable factor of the build to up the damage with a large cluster jewel and now have a perma lv24 despair aura that helps with the tankier bosses.

things to still do: last level up to 100, get some more shock avoidence on the jewels to get immune and maybe essence craft rings for even more damage.

https://pastebin.com/e7QHyxzJ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info