[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Better SL ED cos one click and the SL linked gems do the rest with decent godlike dps in t16 impossible mods maps.
@execreth - @eledhyr - @arthasspaw - @edherisctf - @douchebagontheway_hd

@the_pest - @ioneshotbosses_eightkai
Last edited by Execreth on Aug 5, 2020, 1:08:14 PM
"
Viktranka wrote:
Well tbh... if you don't wanna get stuck with chaos res what you should do:
- add a suffix that is neither chaos or life (to block suffixes) like random ele resist (something that won't hit a multi tag mod ending up being life or chaos)
- remove life (at least you don't have t1 roll, sorry)
- augment chaos it will be FORCED to put +1 to chaos gems if you already have chaos leech and only prefix is open suffixes are filled
- then use "remove life modifier and add life modifier" it will be forced to interact with chaos leech (it's chaos + life mod) and hopefully reroll it into high life stat! At this point do not touch chaos mods, if chaos leech comes back keep rerolling life only.
- in the end fix the suffix you added i.e. remove / replace it if it was a placeholder

All most done! just need that T1 Life :)

Edit: Just realized i need to add Corruption
Last edited by Dealz on Aug 5, 2020, 3:49:41 PM

Anyone have any tricks to get rid of the flask life recovery rate? I hit the double T1 first fossil and think I have to harvest remove life for a 33% chance of preserving the good mods.

Or am I going about this all wrong in the first place?
This build guide is awesome! I enjoy it a lot. Thanks for all the work you put into it, Darkxellmc!

I am at the point in the flow chart where I should have 3 endurance charges, but I do not have this craft unlocked in my crafting bench.
I have been buying veiled rings and amulets, but did not get this mod yet.

What do I have to do? Some guy in global chat told me I would need Elreon's veiled, but the crafting bench and any online resources I could find did not mention that.
Is there any place where I can look up such things in general and this mod specifically?
"
Stucco4565 wrote:
Anyone have any tricks to get rid of the flask life recovery rate? I hit the double T1 first fossil and think I have to harvest remove life for a 33% chance of preserving the good mods.

That's basically a case of big unluck. I was watching a video about crafting stygian vise (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYLOyu2chVE&t=334s) and it says the same thing, spam fossils until t1 life t1 %life and pray you don't get 3 prefix, if you do, yolo annul. :(

"
Fubalu wrote:
I am at the point in the flow chart where I should have 3 endurance charges, but I do not have this craft unlocked in my crafting bench.

What do I have to do? Some guy in global chat told me I would need Elreon's veiled, but the crafting bench and any online resources I could find did not mention that.
Is there any place where I can look up such things in general and this mod specifically?
He told you wrong, Elreon is for -mana cost crafts (useful for about every melee and toxic rain but not really casters).
Endurance charge is a general unveil.
You can check on the bench, mods you don't know have a source and it would say for example "unveiling random jewellery from Leo / Aisling / Elreon" etc. if it just says unveiling without a name, it's random.
Minimal charges are quite rare.

Protip: when you buy items off the trade website and filter them,
"veiled" lists items with prefixes
"of the veil" lists items with suffixes <- endurance charge is a suffix so be sure you aren't wasting money on prefix rings instead!
Last edited by Viktranka on Aug 5, 2020, 5:20:34 PM
"
Viktranka wrote:

"
Fubalu wrote:

He told you wrong, Elreon is for -mana cost crafts (useful for about every melee and toxic rain but not really casters).
Endurance charge is a general unveil.
You can check on the bench, mods you don't know have a source and it would say for example "unveiling random jewellery from Leo / Aisling / Elreon" etc. if it just says unveiling without a name, it's random.
Minimal charges are quite rare.

Protip: when you buy items off the trade website and filter them,
"veiled" lists items with prefixes
"of the veil" lists items with suffixes <- endurance charge is a suffix so be sure you aren't wasting money on prefix rings instead!

That pro tip made all the difference. I had been buying prefix rings and amulets... Bought 3 items after reading your answer and got it unlocked now (had it partially unlocked somehow already)!
Thanks a lot for your very fast help with correct information! Awesome!
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Stucco4565 wrote:

That's basically a case of big unluck. I was watching a video about crafting stygian vise (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYLOyu2chVE&t=334s) and it says the same thing, spam fossils until t1 life t1 %life and pray you don't get 3 prefix, if you do, yolo annul. :(

Thank you. It feels very much like the helmet craft with defense mods. I'll post back with results!
"
Stucco4565 wrote:

Just get 35% damage instead of 10% life.
"
Shuggananas wrote:
Just get 35% damage instead of 10% life.
How do you get 35%? Hunter chaos damage is 30% and doesn't scale with catalyst, leo craft is 20%. Unless you mean the crusader affix "35% increased Spell Damage during any Flask Effect"?
It took ~140 fossil rolls. In that, 3 rolled double T1 life but also rolled the flask mod and all three times one of the good mods was removed. The last time there was no 3rd prefix so I'm safe.

Now to add chaos damage and T1 resists, and if lucky a 20% reduced flask usage with reroll suffixes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info