[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Well, I think I gave this build a good run, all the way to 92 and more... but man, taking 10 minutes and 4 deaths to kill Conquerors when my old Summoner basically walked in and killed them, is just not great. Yes, I know, I need to gather the 8 Ex or so to get a better bow, but at this rate 8 Ex isn't happening any day soon.

500k DPS in POB is just... not enough. Especially when some bosses seem to be immune to ED (so no life regen) or move around so much that half the time it misses them. K, I'll just DPS you down with... Blight.

Thanks for the build, but either I've done something horribly wrong, or I've missed something huge and important. Or maybe the build just doesn't like bosses?

----

Edit: If anyone wants a 6L properly-colored Maraketh bow that's just a No Suffix Changes and a Scour from having nothing but Liquefaction on it, let me know.
Last edited by Kirian42 on Aug 4, 2020, 6:08:59 AM
"
Kirian42 wrote:
Thanks for the build, but either I've done something horribly wrong, or I've missed something huge and important. Or maybe the build just doesn't like bosses?
Yeah you did a few things wrong which costs you precious dps at this point.

First big mistake was synthesizing your amulet when hunter-influenced amulets can be crafted this league with +2 gems (+1 int +1 chaos) and chaos multi for less than 2ex value. (And if you bought it like this, you wasted currency, these implicits are useless.)

Second mistake was not buying lvl 3 empower, like every second person who has dps problems is trying to level their own empower and running with lvl 1 or 2 slotted, why? Unless you're SSF no reason to. It costs like 50c to buy it?

I checked and Darkxell even put that on the flowchart so can't blame him for not informing people about importance of it.

I don't know if that alone would fix your dps issues, and the issue of having to hit the target with ED would never be erased, but just those 2 things would up your ED damage by ~40%.

Anyway if anyone has synethsize seed, just use it on a bow or sell it... You could try a ring too for the arcane surge gamble. I've seen people use it on helmets or in this case amulet and it fucks it up for this build because you want hunter influenced item, and synethsized items cannot be influence slammed. Well, unless you're synethsizing to sell the item crafted, then I assume you know what's your plan with it.
Guys quick question, I'm not sure where to question this, but, I should turn this

That have 3b and 2r
Into 3b and 2g?
Should I use crafting bench with at least 2 greens to roll it, if I select this roll it will randomly roll every socket until I get what I desire?
Since the item has so much str and int requirement 2 greens and 3 blues using chromas only would be around 1000 rolls
Any tips?
Thanks in advance.
"
Vics10 wrote:
Any tips?
Use harvest with "turn random socket green and blue" and at the end use turn 1 socket green or blue w/e you're missing.
Last edited by Viktranka on Aug 4, 2020, 11:57:05 AM
Need some advice.

I asked @Darkxellmc but i thought i would ask here too

I'm having a hard time crafting this amulet base.

It's starting to really annoy me

I'm trying to remove Chaos DMG Leeched but it keeps coming back!

At one point i had 3 prefixes and 3 suffixes and only needed to replace 1 modifier (Chaos DMG Leeched) and i luckily managed to get rid of it Chaos DMG leeched 2 x times but when i add chaos it comes back, I just wasn't able to get +1 to Chaos Skill Gems.

What I'm going for...

Chaos DMG over time Multi
Max Life
+1 to chaos Skill Gems
+1 to int skill Gems
Min Endurance

Can someone advice on the best way to proceed? so i don't waste anymore harvest crafts.

Well tbh... if you don't wanna get stuck with chaos res what you should do:
- add a suffix that is neither chaos or life (to block suffixes) like random ele resist (something that won't hit a multi tag mod ending up being life or chaos)
- remove life (at least you don't have t1 roll, sorry)
- augment chaos it will be FORCED to put +1 to chaos gems if you already have chaos leech and only prefix is open suffixes are filled
- then use "remove life modifier and add life modifier" it will be forced to interact with chaos leech (it's chaos + life mod) and hopefully reroll it into high life stat! At this point do not touch chaos mods, if chaos leech comes back keep rerolling life only.
- in the end fix the suffix you added i.e. remove / replace it if it was a placeholder
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Kirian42 wrote:
Yeah you did a few things wrong which costs you precious dps at this point.

First big mistake was synthesizing your amulet when hunter-influenced amulets can be crafted this league with +2 gems (+1 int +1 chaos) and chaos multi for less than 2ex value. (And if you bought it like this, you wasted currency, these implicits are useless.)

Nope, didn't buy it like this, bench-synthed, got unlucky. I guess I missed the discussion about hunter amulets--this thread has been fast and I haven't kept up.

"
Second mistake was not buying lvl 3 empower, like every second person who has dps problems is trying to level their own empower and running with lvl 1 or 2 slotted, why? Unless you're SSF no reason to. It costs like 50c to buy it?

Is it down that low now? That's cool.

In POB those two things give about 50% more DPS... which brings boss kills from 10 minutes to 7 minutes. Still not great. Maybe could sell the other bench-synth I have to get closer to the 8 Ex I need to make a real bow... which doubles my DPS. But that 8 Ex seems so far away when I'm sitting at Awakening 5 and bosses are impossible.
"
Viktranka wrote:
- add a suffix that is neither chaos or life (to block suffixes) like random ele resist (something that won't hit a multi tag mod ending up being life or chaos)
- augment chaos it will be FORCED to put +1 to chaos gems if you already have chaos leech and only prefix is open suffixes are filled
- then use "remove life modifier and add life modifier" it will be forced to interact with chaos leech (it's chaos + life mod) and hopefully reroll it into high life stat! At this point do not touch chaos mods, if chaos leech comes back keep rerolling life only.
- in the end fix the suffix you added i.e. remove / replace it if it was a placeholder

Thank you so much! Crafting this amulet was driving me crazy i was prepared to accept a mid tier life roll just so i didn't have to keep reforging.

Once the chaos leech is removed could i use that opportunity to re-roll the value on Chaos Multi to get that maxed? 1% i know but shouldn't be to hard to max, I assume it's safe to reforge a chaos value at this point?
Last edited by Dealz on Aug 4, 2020, 10:04:16 PM
"
Dealz wrote:
"
Viktranka wrote:

Thank you so much! Crafting this amulet was driving me crazy i was prepared to accept a mid tier life roll just so i didn't have to keep reforging.

Once the chaos leech is removed could i use that opportunity to re-roll the value on Chaos Multi to get that maxed? 1% i know but shouldn't be to hard to max, I assume it's safe to reforge a chaos value at this point?

Be Careful, You want to Randomize values of Chaos mods NOT Reforge. Reforge is like a Chaos orb and will totally scramble all the mods. I did that on my old quiver and I was so pissed at myself since it was basically perfect with two dot multi stats and a high life roll. That was a couple Ex wasted haha
"
MathMusic wrote:
"
Dealz wrote:
"
Viktranka wrote:

Be Careful, You want to Randomize values of Chaos mods NOT Reforge. Reforge is like a Chaos orb and will totally scramble all the mods. I did that on my old quiver and I was so pissed at myself since it was basically perfect with two dot multi stats and a high life roll. That was a couple Ex wasted haha

Your right, reforge wasn't the best word to use. I did however mean the randomize craft to re-roll the value.

That sounds painful! I don't even want to imagine and i will be I've already made a mistake with the harvest I'd rather not repeat or make any others.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info