[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Nope.

Small gear update:
Finally hit the t1 t1 on the helm with abyssal socket.
now 240 ex into trying to craft a +1 synth bow (trust me crafting this has been the biggest pain in the ass in my Path of exile career don't bother trying)
otherwise i am experimenting with a voices 3 (hoping to get a voices 1) at one point but that stuff is expensive.
"
thebenjin wrote:

Small gear update:
now 240 ex into trying to craft a +1 synth bow (trust me crafting this has been the biggest pain in the ass in my Path of exile career don't bother trying)
otherwise i am experimenting with a voices 3 (hoping to get a voices 1) at one point but that stuff is expensive.

How'd you craft the rings with chaos damage and all elemental resist?

240 ex damn - I thought lvl 31 ED wasn't worth getting as much as damage starts scaling off - have you thought about trying for arcane surge on ring?
"
FredPoe wrote:
Hi, excellent build really enjoying it.
Was wondering if any crafting expert could tell me if there is a way to try and craft +1 to all intelligence gems on this amulet. Any input is appreciated. Thanks

No, when I crafted my amulet the first thing I did was alt spam for +1 int on a hunter ammy. That's the mod you want to craft first as there is no good way to put it on later.

Harvest makes it easy to just repeatedly aug chaos to get the rest of the mods. Get a couple bases if you go for it so if you hit +1 dex or +1 str first you could sell those bases to others.

"
falagar112 wrote:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
falagar112 wrote:

That's very smart. For some reason I didn't realise there was an essence mod for 10% dodge. That's much better than trying to go for redeemer suffix last!

:)

Yeah there's also one for spell dodge if you prefer that.

It took me 2 pair to get the fracture sorted, that's 2ex.

Meanwhile my redeemer pair has eaten around 8ex worth of remove/add influence trying to get that same 10% dodge..

So I've given up and went the fracture route, ended up being much cheaper and easier.

How did you craft this? Trying for dodge boots, but there's no tempting purchases,so I'm considering going straight for the 10ex bow instead
"
musicesmelife wrote:
"
thebenjin wrote:

Small gear update:

How'd you craft the rings with chaos damage and all elemental resist?

240 ex damn - I thought lvl 31 ED wasn't worth getting as much as damage starts scaling off - have you thought about trying for arcane surge on ring?

spam essences till you hit all res between 50-100 essences for me per ring, which i presume is already pretty lucky. then clean up the base from any unwanted stats and pray you dont get stuff like rarity...
"

Small gear update:

Its impossible to find any information how anything in this game works. GGG just REALLY wants to keep mechanics of things a secret... How does Synthesis mod hunting work? Do you just synthesise any random bow that you have laying around and it just adds random implicit from mod pool of ??? modifiers with ??? weights? Or is the item supposed to have some specific mod that has a chance to turn into implicit, kinda like fracture? Any data how to estimate chance to get xxx implicit? Does synthesis reroll item (can you do it on finished item and does it work on fractured items)?

I can't really think of any more upgrade that I could do without dipping my toe in synthesis crafting.
Last edited by Tarzanlepa on Aug 4, 2020, 3:37:07 AM
"
Tarzanlepa wrote:
"

Small gear update:

Its impossible to find any information how anything in this game works. GGG just REALLY wants to keep mechanics of things a secret... How does Synthesis mod hunting work? Do you just synthesise any random bow that you have laying around and it just adds random implicit from mod pool of ??? modifiers with ??? weights? Or is the item supposed to have some specific mod that has a chance to turn into implicit, kinda like fracture? Any data how to estimate chance to get xxx implicit? Does synthesis reroll item (can you do it on finished item and does it work on fractured items)?

I can't really think of any more upgrade that I could do without dipping my toe in synthesis crafting.

The harvest synthesis bench sets the 1-3(random, weighted towards 1) first implicits of a non influenced/fractured item, and synthesises the item. There is no detail because it does exactly what the bench says it does.
A synthesised item cannot be influenced, fractured (or veiled, I think).

It does not:
- Take into consideration mods on the item
- Take into consideration item level
- Rerolls the item. It only touches implicits.

The synthesis implicit mod pool is its own pool, and needs to be known outside the game, like all mod pools.
The mod pool can be found here. There is no weight (the explicit and weight columns are unused legacy stats related to how synthesis originally worked), but keep in mind that cells with multiple outcomes have the same odds as others to be picked, but only one of the X implicits will actually be chosen, at random. This makes mods like elemental penetration or frenzy charge on kill rarer than the others.
"
chrishobbel wrote:

How did you craft this? Trying for dodge boots, but there's no tempting purchases,so I'm considering going straight for the 10ex bow instead

buy a (few) two-toned boots base of at least ilvl 75, with the temple mod.

make sure they either have 3 prefix or 5 mods total.

use fracture prefix (on those with 3 prefix) or fracture an item with 5 mods, when you fracture the temple mod, you can use the essence that gives 10% dodge until you hit mods that you want/can remove with harvest. From there fill in the remaining mods.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Tarzanlepa wrote:
"

Small gear update:

The harvest synthesis bench sets the 1-3(random, weighted towards 1) first implicits of a non influenced/fractured item, and synthesises the item. There is no detail because it does exactly what the bench says it does.
A synthesised item cannot be influenced, fractured (or veiled, I think).

It does not:
- Take into consideration mods on the item
- Take into consideration item level
- Rerolls the item. It only touches implicits.

The synthesis implicit mod pool is its own pool, and needs to be known outside the game, like all mod pools.
The mod pool can be found here. There is no weight (the explicit and weight columns are unused legacy stats related to how synthesis originally worked), but keep in mind that cells with multiple outcomes have the same odds as others to be picked, but only one of the X implicits will actually be chosen, at random. This makes mods like elemental penetration or frenzy charge on kill rarer than the others.

good explanation i would like to add that i have modified my filter to always show bows of ilv 85 and above (you would need 82 minimal to get all the mods we need unless you go for the gem version) This way you save a lot of time money buying bows. I am personally not sure about there being absolutely no weighting, but ill take your word for it. 70% of the bows i get are resists or elemental/chaos damage types though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info