[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Another upgrade to the gear :) Now I just need to change cold res from helmet to lightning resist to actually wear these. Then begins the ultimate challenge of the league: double t1 ES abyssal socketed helmet.

My old boots are going to sale if any of you are interested.
Last edited by Tarzanlepa on Aug 2, 2020, 7:45:05 PM
"
Tarzanlepa wrote:

Another upgrade to the gear :) Now I just need to change cold res from helmet to lightning resist to actually wear these. Then begins the ultimate challenge of the league: double t1 ES abyssal socketed helmet.

Literally just made myself the same pair of boots (after putting literally all my currency into crafting them). Then bought a divine craft and the guy misclicked and reforged prefixes, and now i'm quitting the league : )
"
pmoney2 wrote:
"
Tarzanlepa wrote:

Literally just made myself the same pair of boots (after putting literally all my currency into crafting them). Then bought a divine craft and the guy misclicked and reforged prefixes, and now i'm quitting the league : )

Oof I was pissed at myself when I screwed up my quiver hitting a reforge chaos instead of a randomize chaos but at least that was on me not someone else.
"
pmoney2 wrote:
"
Tarzanlepa wrote:

F

These are pretty expensive boots to craft and I have no idea what I would have done if some fool bricked them.

For everyone else interested in the crafting process. It goes like this:

1)Buy ilvl80+ Two-Toned boots with Matatl's attack dodge (DO NOT FRACTURE)

2)Remove 1 suffix modifier and slam Redeemer's exalted orb

3)Target remove all trash affixes you can with harvest remove options

4)Remove non speed add speed to get rid of remaining trash and save matatl's, Remove attack and repeat step 4 untill clean (do not remove onlaught anymore when last "non targetable" modifier is taken out, you need it in step 6 to block some influenced weight)

5)benchcraft ES+life hybrid and augment defence to block prefixes

6)Augment influence. If you get t1 attack dodge or t1 spell dodge, proceed to step 8, if not, move to next step.

7)Remove attack or caster to get rid of onlaught. Remove influence to get rid of low tier dodge or ailments suffix. Augment attack or caster to block 1000 weight of influenced modifiers. Go back to step 6.

8)Augment influence. If you get remaining t1 dodge, proceed to step 10. If not go to next step

9)Remove attack or caster to get rid of onslaught. Remove influence for 50/50 chance of getting rid of low tier dodge/ailments. If you remove t1 dodge, remove influence again, augment attack or caster to get onslaught again and start from step 6.

10)You should now have Matatl's, t1 attack dodge, t2 spell dodge, some defence prefix and benchcrafted hybrid life. If not, figure out which step from above you failed.

11)Remove defence and aug life. T1 life move to step 13. Trash life, go to next step.

12)Remove benchcrafted life and do "remove life add life" untill t1 life roll.

13)If you still have benchcrafted life, remove it in crafting bench (not harvest). Bench craft "Cannot be Frozen"

14)Remove attack or remove caster to get rid of Onslaught chance for good

15)Augment fire/cold/lightning/chaos for resist of your choosing and do "Remove add" for it untill t2 resist (or t1 if your base is ilvl 84+)

16)Divine orbs untill dodge chances are 16% and 10%, blessed orbs untill perfect implicit, numeric rerolls for perfect life and resist.
Last edited by Tarzanlepa on Aug 2, 2020, 8:44:00 PM
Guys without spending ridiculous amounts can this build handle the new labs traps? I would give it a try as my current build has big problems.
Thanks.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Guys without spending ridiculous amounts can this build handle the new labs traps? I would give it a try as my current build has big problems.
Thanks.

You should be fine with fairly low amount spent. Dunno if ridiculous for you is 10, 100 or 200+ exas though. Only belt enchant labyrinth has boosted trap damage https://www.poelab.com/harvestlabs and my gear wasn't all that great when I farmed correct enchant for my belt (had some 5c belt on me while running labs), yes I died like twice but that offering cost only like 10c so no biggie

Just finished +6 enchants lab 3 times while target farming spell dodge enchant for my new boots. This time 0 problems at all, but at this point my gear is absolutely ridiculous.
Last edited by Tarzanlepa on Aug 2, 2020, 9:56:27 PM
Loving this build and first time I've broken into T15/16 maps with almost no sweat. However, I think I have a much more basic question about technique while I slowly build up for my next batch of upgrades.

Knowing the relative weakness of single target, what is the most efficient rotation When attacking bosses?

Currently, I'm doing Wither Totem x2, then cycling ED and Contagion with channeling Blight whenever I'm within range. I'm just not sure if I'm doing it the most efficient way.
Followed this build all the way through end-game and I loved it. Did an ailment immune tweak someone mentioned here a little while back and I think it's a pretty sweet tradeoff for some damage (jewel slot, few points). Requires the ailment immune craft on the helm and glove, then using a 30% ailment immune small cluster. Recommend giving it a shot if you are fully-end game.

Can definitely vouch for the tankiness and speed of this build. I recently respec'd into CoC Nova after hitting level 98 to try and mix things up and I miss the speed and tankiness of this build. All of the movement speed modifiers you're able to pick up with phase rush/no witnesses/innate lines on gear (bow, quiver) make it feel much more zoomy than my current (scuffed) iteration of CoC.

I'd say that the only trade-off is the potential end-game-insane-instant-delete boss damage scaling that's achievable through crit-multi builds that isn't possible in this build.

Link to my pob if anyone's interested in the set up: https://pastebin.com/Z71CDAeB

Other tips I have are:
1. Swapping out faster casting on gloves for Despair - you get it from the Witchfire flask, but you don't always have flasks when doing longer bosses with phases, or when your damage isn't high enough to instant kill bosses before your flasks run out. Faster casting makes a pretty negligible difference on Contagion imo - test this yourself to your own preference.

2. Increased duration on the wither totems seems non-essential - I'd drop this to make room for phase rush (zslotted into left click) because once you feel the extra movespeed while mapping, it's hard to go back. I went a step further and dropped multi totems as well to put Dash + Second Wind on my boots, since I prefer the instant double cast of Dash vs Flame Dash (only instant casts the first of 2 in quick succession). That's definitely 100% preference though.

Just want to quickly thank OP for writing such a well-detailed guide (especially the progression section) - following other build guides (like the one for CoC) has really shown me how well written this one is.

Also, if anyone's interested in picking up any of my gear (potentially in a bundle for cheaper), here's what I have left!

How stupid would be to buy a fractured 100% delirius t15 and try it with my gear? :) with full juice of double beyond scarabs and sextants
Last edited by Valk_d on Aug 3, 2020, 10:28:16 AM
Hi, excellent build really enjoying it.
Was wondering if any crafting expert could tell me if there is a way to try and craft +1 to all intelligence gems on this amulet. Any input is appreciated. Thanks
Last edited by FredPoe on Aug 3, 2020, 4:29:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info