[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
mafoe wrote:
Something with "dot multiplier" being better than "increased dot"?
Your damage is (sum of all increased damage mods) * (sum of all multipliers) * more damage mods, that's not counting debuffs on mobs that make them take increased damage or lower resists but it's irrelevant to this specific calculation.

The idea is to spread the mods in a balanced manner, if you could assign 4 points and you put 3 into increased damage and 1 into multiplier it would be 3*1=3 but if you put 2 and 2 it's 2*2=4, it's very simplistic idea but you can convert that to how much stats your character has. Most characters have plenty of sources of increased damage so the multiplier ends up being more valuable because it's rarer.

Still, the game assumes about 1:3 ratio for multiplier : increased in stat distribution for example jewels can have 12% inc chaos but only 4% multi, clusters have 30-35 increased but 10% multi, etc. Getting some big chunks of multi (like double multi bow & quiver) might sway the balance but also getting more increased damage is fairly easy, especially since spell damage goes to that bracket.

Anyway, the ultimate answer is "just POB your char and see what gives you more damage".
"
Stucco4565 wrote:
"
thebenjin wrote:

had the idea to something a little different as I reached 100 and had an extra socket in quiver and started using aspect of the spider and thus no longer needed the socket for the aura.

allows me to add an extra abyss gem which is pretty big i feel.

What do you guys think?

How did you get the defense rolls without losing the socket? Already it is pretty hard to get the two T1 rolls.

sadly the only way is to keep hitting remove add defense and pray you get lucky.
its a pretty hard craft
"
Viktranka wrote:

Heh, I can't even answer the questions! :o

Thanks for always being there on build guides helping people tho, it's really appreciated.

Suggestion to improve my gear?

I'm considering glove
warlord-hunter
DoT/Cdot/SpellDmg/Culling/life/1res

or rings (able to -1res to ess craft chaosdmg%)

or socketed quiver craft from dark
Last edited by ktankw on Aug 1, 2020, 11:38:59 PM
"
ktankw wrote:

Suggestion to improve my gear?

I'm considering glove
warlord-hunter
DoT/Cdot/SpellDmg/Culling/life/1res

or rings (able to -1res to ess craft chaosdmg%)

or socketed quiver craft from dark

Jesus, wish I had half that stuff. Any chance of getting a guide on crafting those gloves? I'm so bad at crafting.
Think my next upgrade should be dodge boots, but can't find any that are not stupidly expensive.
How did you get yours? How much did it cost?

Seen the crafting tutorial, which ofc has to be flavoured with harvest, but can't find the right base atm.
silly question. does MOM still help us with so much mana reserved?
"
valkryx wrote:
silly question. does MOM still help us with so much mana reserved?

Eldrich Battery
Hi,

first i want to say that i really like your build. I farmed for about 2 weeks now and my gear is mostly finished.

I would also like to make a suggestion for crafting safely a quiver. I managed to craft following quiver:

First, i bought a quiver with "damage over time" and "chaos damage over time". There where some other modifiers, but i picked a quiver where these other mods where easily removable with harvest crafts. Then, i harvest crafted a life suffix ("gain 3 life on kill" or something like that) on the quiver, so all 3 suffixes are filled.

Now you can craft "Cannot change suffixes". If you use "Remove a non-speed modifier and replace with speed mod", then you are garanteed to remove the mastercraft and get movement speed! If you have an "Augment with speed mod", then you dont even need the "Cannot change suffixes". The important thing is, that your suffixes are full before applying a speed mod.
Last edited by Antiritter on Aug 2, 2020, 1:34:43 PM
Quick Question, What's the cheapest way to approach double influence ring Shaper/Crusader
for Prefix - T1 Life,T1 Maximum Shield,T1 %maximum Energy Shield,
for Suffix - Essence Chaos Damage, T1 Spell damage and +1 Min Endurance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info