[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Dealz wrote:
Quick question, I'm trying to upgrade my jewels.

I'm wondering if

x% Increased damage with two handed weapons is an option as well?

Or only look at Increased DMG, DMG Over time and Increased Chaos DMG.

Damage with weapons doesn't work I think, but you can get "damage while holding a 2H" but I think those are on abyss jewels
On cobalt/viridians you want :
% life
% ES (less ideal but it's useful too for MoM)
Spell damage
Chaos damage
Chaos damage over time multiplier
Damage over time

Getting triple damage + life is tough even with harvest so I often opted for life/resistance and double damage rolls

All made with harvest, starting with reforge with life or reforge with chaos and going from there (remove non chaos + augment chaos is very good for jewels)

Last edited by Shuggananas on Jul 26, 2020, 8:14:09 AM
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
Dealz wrote:

I'm wondering if

Damage with weapons doesn't work I think, but you can get "damage while holding a 2H" but I think those are on abyss jewels
% life
Spell damage
Chaos damage
Damage over time

Getting triple damage + life is tough even with harvest so I often opted for life/resistance and double damage rolls

All made with harvest, starting with reforge with life or reforge with chaos and going from there (remove non chaos + augment chaos is very good for jewels)

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Thank you, Very helpful. I didn't think to craft the Jewels (First time PoE'er, I have a lot to learn lol).
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Shuggananas wrote:

% life
Spell damage
Chaos damage
Damage over time

What about % increased damage?

I think it rolls 2% less than spell damage but I ended up with it on a couple of mine.
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
Dealz wrote:

I'm wondering if

% life
Spell damage
Chaos damage
Damage over time

I tried the damage overtime w/ 2 hand weapon on abyss jewel and it doesn't work. I think coz bow is different from normal 2 handed weapons. Wasted 3ex on it but it's all worth it for science!

I'm rolling with these jewels atm. Still need to get ones with better implicits for the damage jewels.

"
saft030 wrote:
I tried the damage overtime w/ 2 hand weapon on abyss jewel and it doesn't work. I think coz bow is different from normal 2 handed weapons. Wasted 3ex on it but it's all worth it for science!
What do you mean it doesn't work, how did you test it? Because in POB it does work both for ED and for blight.
Quick question:

It is written in the topic that BIS bow (+1 gem, damage over time, +2 support, chaos damage over time) is best bow.

But what about bow with +gem levels? (+1 str gem, +1 int gem,+1 socketed gem, +2 support gem,+ gamage over time)

Which one will be better?
I have this Jewel (Viridian) I just traded.

Kraken Eye
Viridian Jewel
Item Level: 58
Implicits: 1
10% chance to Avoid being Shocked
8% increased Damage
12% increased Damage over Time
15% increased Fire Damage
6% increased maximum Life

Could i reforge off the Fire DMG and reforge in Chaos DMG using the Harvest Crafting?

This is my current state of the build and i haven't updated my items for a while as i dont know what to upgrade, i am not that good at making currency cause i dont know how to craft that well, the only items i've crafted is my helmet, and half of my bow.
Any help would be appreciated.
"
Dealz wrote:

I'm wondering if

No, increased 2H weapon damage only affects attacks. It does nothing to help the damage of our spells.
"

This is my current state of the build and i haven't updated my items for a while as i dont know what to upgrade, i am not that good at making currency cause i dont know how to craft that well, the only items i've crafted is my helmet, and half of my bow.
Any help would be appreciated.

I'd upgrade your amulet next.

Get a Hunter base and spam alts until you hit +1 Int Gems. Then Harvest-craft +1 Chaos Gems and Chaos DOT Multi.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info