[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
evouga wrote:
Are you still offering an Ornate Quiver service? What are the fees and details?

I just asked this on this very page lol look up a few posts.

He does but not on this weekend.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
saft030 wrote:
So you remove spreading rot and replace it with damage jewels? I'm looking at the 100 ex POB.

I should, but on my current setup I'm still using it for easy corrupted blood immunity.

Got it! I managed to get a Green nightmare with corrupted blood on it so I got 1 more damage jewel. Cost me a leg tho. I'm going full ham on damage atm and hitting 1.8m to 2.2m tool tip dps with vaal righteous fire. I'm considering to change the anointment on my pendant from Corruption to Freedom of movement to open up the jewel socket near the Lethal Assault passive node and add 1 more damage jewel. I'd like to get your thoughts if it's worth it or not.

Have done it in delirum and desptite the fact bossing are a bit slower than a lot of build the map clearing is awsome
Nice the new synth craft, about the implicit just got

Worth the craft?
"
goozaan wrote:
I finally reached 1 million ED tooltip damage!

This is my gear:

I am still working on my life rolls on pretty much all the gear. And I am still searching for an Aug Speed craft for the quiver.

Did anyone find a good way to harvest more Remove Add Life crafts??

I tried with buying 200 Life seeds and using Fortune Flowers but the outcome was like 5 remove add life crafts in all of those seeds and with the investment of the flowers, so pretty much meh. The chance of rolling high tier life crafts must be really low, or am I just unlucky?
I really don't want to buy the crafts from others.

Yeah trying to get higher tier crafts is frustrating, i've been stockpiling life/chaos seeds and only tend to plant when i find a fortune flower/blossom. Chaos seeds especially have been hard to find (without buying obviously).

I'm a bit confused as to where i'm missing damage as well... You're over 1m tooltip and I don't see massive differences in our gear. Rings and gloves are the main two.
Edit: Never mind, pretty sure its just gem levels. Need to pick up my Empower 4 and level the awakened gems!
Last edited by SScouty on Jul 25, 2020, 7:01:50 PM
What do you think about using Null and Void for rampage? Did you folks try it out?

I love the zoom speed and cant go back, but im not sure about the dps cut.
"
SScouty wrote:

I'm a bit confused as to where i'm missing damage as well... You're over 1m tooltip and I don't see massive differences in our gear. Rings and gloves are the main two.
Edit: Never mind, pretty sure its just gem levels. Need to pick up my Empower 4 and level the awakened gems!

I also have a Watcher's Eye and perfect damage jewels, so this is a little bit of damage as well. But yeah, the Awakened gems make a lot of difference. I bought them though, leveling those Awakened Gems takes forever. There are people that grind XP all day with Aurabots or Chayula Breachstones, for them it's much easier to get those gems leveled quickly, so I happily buy from them.
Hi guys, for the BiS helmet, is it still fossil crafting or harvest bench? Thanks
Harvest
"
ap0y wrote:
Hi guys, for the BiS helmet, is it still fossil crafting or harvest bench? Thanks

I actually still recommend using Dense Fossils to start off the craft: it's possible to Harvest-craft the prefixes but it's really painful unless you have a ton of Defence crafts to burn (since you need to hit 2x T1 rolls with the same tag). Spam Dense Fossils until you hit the prefixes you want, and then Harvest-craft the suffixes.
Last edited by evouga on Jul 26, 2020, 5:19:28 AM
Quick question, I'm trying to upgrade my jewels.

I'm wondering if

x% Increased damage with two handed weapons is an option as well?

Or only look at Increased DMG, DMG Over time and Increased Chaos DMG.

Last edited by Dealz on Jul 26, 2020, 7:49:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info