[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Ziddyroc wrote:
Does Blight not work on the left mouse button? I can put ED or Contagion on there no prob, but Blight never casts when I click an enemy.

I recommend phase run on LMB and Blight on RMB. That way as you click around the map it triggers phase run all the time keeping your movement speed and phasing up.

Blight is also a channelling skill so if you move it interrupts it. If you check the box Always attack withoug moving Blight will work, but then you need some other button to move.
Blight is channeled not targeted, you'd have to use shift
I use move only on lmb, flame dash on mouse 5 (side button), contagion on rmb, then qwert for contagion, blight, vaal blight, wither totems, portal
Auras on secondary bar
Hello All,

This is my 2. league.Could you please comment my items.What should be my next step? I have 640K ED damage

Thank you.

Last edited by JaxT3ll3r on Jul 24, 2020, 8:34:55 PM
Hello OP,

Are you still doing the Quiver "beast split" service for 10ex?

This might be my next upgrade to work on (or save for) and wanted to make sure it was still available when I have the funds. Also, I looked up fenumal plagued arachnid and there are different kinds, are there certain ones I should look for. Sorry if the question is dumb I am kind of new.

"Harvest We made an original ilvl 84 base, which cost us around 70ex to make. We're offering beast split service for a 10ex fee in an attempt to make back a bit of the currency we spent on this. If you want a copy, bring 10ex, a fenumal plagued arachnid, and a conqueror's orb of your choice (hunter)."
Hello, I'm trying to find the spreadsheet that was on google docs which had all the trade links for the guide. Do you know where it is?
Last edited by Ctusa on Jul 25, 2020, 2:11:15 AM
"
CalmWind69 wrote:
Hello OP,

Are you still doing the Quiver "beast split" service for 10ex?

This might be my next upgrade to work on (or save for) and wanted to make sure it was still available when I have the funds. Also, I looked up fenumal plagued arachnid and there are different kinds, are there certain ones I should look for. Sorry if the question is dumb I am kind of new.

Yes, but I'm not online this weekend.

"
Ctusa wrote:
Hello, I'm trying to find the spreadsheet that was on google docs which had all the trade links for the guide. Do you know where it is?

I don't think there is one...? At least I don't know of any.
I finally reached 1 million ED tooltip damage!

This is my gear:

I am still working on my life rolls on pretty much all the gear. And I am still searching for an Aug Speed craft for the quiver.

Did anyone find a good way to harvest more Remove Add Life crafts??

I tried with buying 200 Life seeds and using Fortune Flowers but the outcome was like 5 remove add life crafts in all of those seeds and with the investment of the flowers, so pretty much meh. The chance of rolling high tier life crafts must be really low, or am I just unlucky?
I really don't want to buy the crafts from others.
My /played is at 10 days and I haven't got a single speed augment so far lol, the seed is way too rare
Using the max level fortune flower is the best way to guarantee augs and remove. Remove+aug are more rare in general.

Finally got my endurance charge unveil.

Last edited by Shuggananas on Jul 25, 2020, 12:04:03 PM

Woop!
Are you still offering an Ornate Quiver service? What are the fees and details?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info