[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
saft030 wrote:
Well this was from 2012. 2 handed weapon modifiers are for 2-handed melee weapons only. not bows.
Err what? The GGG answer in that thread literally says:
"
Technically, within the game bows are considered two-handed weapons, but it never matters because we don't have any bonuses which apply to all two handed weapons, only to two-handed melee weapons.
And I'm pretty sure this thread is so old he couldn't be talking about abyss jewels because abyss league was in 2017.

And yes, by now there's a distinction, some items will have mods that refers to "two handed melee weapon" and some will have mods that say only "two handed weapon". The first one obviously excludes bows, the second one doesn't.
I'm having a lot of fun with this build. I've tackled the pale court, the elder guardians and t16 for the first time. I plan to do a6 Sirius, Atziri and Elder after my next ding. Thank you!!

Is anyone running 100% delirious maps? I saw several pages back someone saying it isn't the right build for it. I acquired a fractured base and while I know I'm not ready, I just want to confirm with better gear I will be.
Last edited by Stucco4565 on Jul 26, 2020, 8:19:40 PM
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
saft030 wrote:
Well this was from 2012. 2 handed weapon modifiers are for 2-handed melee weapons only. not bows.
Err what? The GGG answer in that thread literally says:
"
Technically, within the game bows are considered two-handed weapons, but it never matters because we don't have any bonuses which apply to all two handed weapons, only to two-handed melee weapons.
And I'm pretty sure this thread is so old he couldn't be talking about abyss jewels because abyss league was in 2017.

And yes, by now there's a distinction, some items will have mods that refers to "two handed melee weapon" and some will have mods that say only "two handed weapon". The first one obviously excludes bows, the second one doesn't.

Well I've tested it myself, feel free to try it too.

I stand corrected man I tried getting the mod on the abyss jewel again and yes it does increase the DOT dps.

got this badboy now :D
Last edited by saft030 on Jul 27, 2020, 7:00:43 AM
"
Stucco4565 wrote:
I'm having a lot of fun with this build. I've tackled the pale court, the elder guardians and t16 for the first time. I plan to do a6 Sirius, Atziri and Elder after my next ding. Thank you!!

Is anyone running 100% delirious maps? I saw several pages back someone saying it isn't the right build for it. I acquired a fractured base and while I know I'm not ready, I just want to confirm with better gear I will be.

I've tried 100% delirium with the build, it does take some time before the mobs starts falling but it can definitely do it. Just don't stop running. :D
Hey guys,

I think I am nearly done with this build, just some better life rolls on a few items remaining, and I might look into crafting a sadist garb.

Anything I missed? I think it's just head enchant and watchers eye, right?

And still waiting for that mythical augment speed for the quiver.

Gear:
Last edited by falagar112 on Jul 27, 2020, 3:10:24 AM
"
falagar112 wrote:

That's very smart. For some reason I didn't realise there was an essence mod for 10% dodge. That's much better than trying to go for redeemer suffix last!
"
saft030 wrote:
"
Stucco4565 wrote:

I've tried 100% delirium with the build, it does take some time before the mobs starts falling but it can definitely do it. Just don't stop running. :D

The build can do 100% delirious maps without a problem. But efficiency is low compared to builds with higher DPS. So you will be able to get the league challenge, even on a juiced T16 map, but I don’t recommend using this build if you plan on farming 100% delirious maps on a regular basis.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
falagar112 wrote:

That's very smart. For some reason I didn't realise there was an essence mod for 10% dodge. That's much better than trying to go for redeemer suffix last!

:)

Yeah there's also one for spell dodge if you prefer that.

It took me 2 pair to get the fracture sorted, that's 2ex.

Meanwhile my redeemer pair has eaten around 8ex worth of remove/add influence trying to get that same 10% dodge..

So I've given up and went the fracture route, ended up being much cheaper and easier.
Yeah those boots look sweet, shame I can't make the same on SSF because of the temple base on two tone. Just need to get that max life roll and slam can't be frozen now.

Had to settle on this myself

had the idea to something a little different as I reached 100 and had an extra socket in quiver and started using aspect of the spider and thus no longer needed the socket for the aura.

allows me to add an extra abyss gem which is pretty big i feel.

What do you guys think?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info