[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

WE GOIN TOO FAST BOIIIIIS

(edit, context: beachhead rota)
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Jul 23, 2020, 5:11:02 PM
So you remove spreading rot and replace it with damage jewels? I'm looking at the 100 ex POB.
"
saft030 wrote:
So you remove spreading rot and replace it with damage jewels? I'm looking at the 100 ex POB.

I should, but on my current setup I'm still using it for easy corrupted blood immunity.
Can we use harvest to craft the end game helmet? Or is it just fossil spam?

Also, I noticed that on OP's char he's running a rare helmet with both Aspect of Spider AND Flesh and Stone. Do you just run one at a time?

"
musicesmelife wrote:
Can we use harvest to craft the end game helmet? Or is it just fossil spam?

Also, I noticed that on OP's char he's running a rare helmet with both Aspect of Spider AND Flesh and Stone. Do you just run one at a time?

Yeah Fossil crafting is the easiest way, CraftofExile says around 90 tries to get T1 ES and T1 %ES. It probably took me 50~ or so.

Also yes, Dark has said he's running Flesh and Stone until he hits 100 when he'll switch to spider. From his comments here he really values survival over outright damage (Disclaimer: He still hits like a truck).
Dense fossils are a waste for the helmet, defence reforge with more common defence mods is way easier
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Bigmoist2k17 wrote:
How do you sustain mana? after few casts of Con + ED i have 0 mana
Eldritch Battery with decent enough ES pool should keep you sorted as you regain ES on kill and on ghost shroud use.

Cheers mate, I acquired it and now i`m just having so much fun.
Came back from my break, almost finished this, pretty cute ring:

Need to reroll caster if I get a bunch of them. And craft endurance.

I don't like it since I cant craft endurance charge :/. Can I sell it for good currency to start again? is it good or meh?
Does Blight not work on the left mouse button? I can put ED or Contagion on there no prob, but Blight never casts when I click an enemy.
IGN - Ziddyroc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info