[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
so i by mistake did something kind of cool....

thought i was using the remove influence add influence craft but was the remove non-influence add influence and it removed the multi mod....

lol

That's... Cute! You're making me wanna do the same. I guess rm attack and aug speed, and you have both onslaught and movementspeed? That'd be real nice!
I found a way. Refore and keep suffixes. But i also think i was insanly lucky hitting this with 9 reforges.

Just need t1 life. I am fine with t2 increased damage over time
Last edited by Asmordeus on Jul 23, 2020, 7:00:37 AM
I'm having a blast with this build. So much fun watching things melt. I do have a bit of a hard time with single target though.

I'm struggling with T15/T16 conquerors, any advise on what i should upgrade next or change would be greatly appreciated. Drox is a battle because I can't kill the little flag things that make him invincible fast enough.

Thanks,

https://pastebin.com/R5EFdVx4

P.S. Is the PoB pastebin the best way to link my setup for advice?
Hi @ll and please excuse my really stupid question it may be but..... I tried it everywhere to understand this build completely and run intosome slight problem watching videos and this is not HOW the mechanics work but HOW is it played ;)

I never see anyone having ED and Contagion bound to any keys and hitting them, so I must miss some crucial point.
In my little world I have Contagion on T and after firing hurry to get this slow ED cast hitting RMB. Sometimes I not even manage to get this out in time. At least it never feels this is going to be a routine ^^
Bane I have on E and Spell Totem on R.
Is this really the way:
Hitting T and then looking for a target to hit RMB? Seems a bit fiddely ;)
I really guess I miss something there.......
Would appreciate any help
"
poocho93 wrote:
I'm having a blast with this build. So much fun watching things melt. I do have a bit of a hard time with single target though.

I'm struggling with T15/T16 conquerors, any advise on what i should upgrade next or change would be greatly appreciated. Drox is a battle because I can't kill the little flag things that make him invincible fast enough.

Thanks,

https://pastebin.com/R5EFdVx4

P.S. Is the PoB pastebin the best way to link my setup for advice?

All the gems in your bow are level 18.
Switch to level 21, your damage will improve a lot.
"
faustus100 wrote:
Hi @ll and please excuse my really stupid question it may be but..... I tried it everywhere to understand this build completely and run intosome slight problem watching videos and this is not HOW the mechanics work but HOW is it played ;)

I never see anyone having ED and Contagion bound to any keys and hitting them, so I must miss some crucial point.
In my little world I have Contagion on T and after firing hurry to get this slow ED cast hitting RMB. Sometimes I not even manage to get this out in time. At least it never feels this is going to be a routine ^^
Is this really the way:

I have the same question. its not explain in the videos or the guide or the huge wall of text. do we first use essence drain and immediately cast contagion ?

I am leveling this build at 56 atm and i am using spellslinger for both of them and casting frenzy with GMP to get both ED and Cont being cast at the same time.

While its loss of 1 gem till i figure out how to run about cast ED cast Contagion and dodge mechanics i think spellslinger is easier to level up with for now.

hope someone gives a proper explanation on this
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
"
"
faustus100 wrote:

Is this really the way:

I have the same question. its not explain in the videos or the guide or the huge wall of text. do we first use essence drain and immediately cast contagion ?

I am leveling this build at 56 atm and i am using spellslinger for both of them and casting frenzy with GMP to get both ED and Cont being cast at the same time.

While its loss of 1 gem till i figure out how to run about cast ED cast Contagion and dodge mechanics i think spellslinger is easier to level up with for now.

Keep spellslinger until red maps, it is far easier.

Then switch.

First cast contagion, then cast ED.
For a boss, also cast the wither totem.
I have these 3 skills on a keyboard shortcut.
My RMB is for Blight.
"
"
"
faustus100 wrote:

Is this really the way:

Keep spellslinger until red maps, it is far easier.

Then switch.

First cast contagion, then cast ED.
For a boss, also cast the wither totem.
I have these 3 skills on a keyboard shortcut.
My RMB is for Blight.

Thanks buddy, appreciate the quick response.
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
How do you sustain mana? after few casts of Con + ED i have 0 mana
"
Bigmoist2k17 wrote:
How do you sustain mana? after few casts of Con + ED i have 0 mana
Eldritch Battery with decent enough ES pool should keep you sorted as you regain ES on kill and on ghost shroud use.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info