[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
SScouty wrote:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

Welp, harvest is insane. I have reached 1 Million ED tooltip dps unbuffed in hideout. Guess I can invest currency in finishing the 40 challenges now!
I'll be working on a few pieces still, but all items are at least very close to where I want them.

Good luck on your own setups, guys!

Do you still use the same crafting process for the helm that you have in the OP? (using fossils). I could see it being better than add/remove defence, although probably more expensive assuming farming the seeds yourself?

"
ap0y wrote:
Hi OP, how did you craft your gloves?

1. Get a set of ilvl85+ fingerless Elder/Warlord gloves
2. Awakener the other influence onto them.
3. Alteration spam until you get Culling Strike (its the only untagged mod on the OP's gloves, ones with % damage over time are crazy lucky)
4. Regal the item and use annuls/harvest crafting to get yourself a clean base (only targetable mods or a single T1/2 resist, if you remove culling strike go back to 3)

*This is the bit i'm not 100% on the order of*

5. Augment Caster, you'll only hit the Warlords %increased mod.
6. I'd say at this point you block suffixes and augment life.
7. Get rid of a suffix and augment then add/remove chaos until you get T1 chaos dot multi.

Its worth noting that OP has +1 frenzy charges, which is not a targetable mod.. so technically you have an open prefix.

You'll want your third suffix to be a resist.

Got it, thanks. Only need T1 life and got a free suffix

so i by mistake did something kind of cool....

thought i was using the remove influence add influence craft but was the remove non-influence add influence and it removed the multi mod....

lol
"
ap0y wrote:
"
SScouty wrote:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

Welp, harvest is insane. I have reached 1 Million ED tooltip dps unbuffed in hideout. Guess I can invest currency in finishing the 40 challenges now!
I'll be working on a few pieces still, but all items are at least very close to where I want them.

Good luck on your own setups, guys!

Do you still use the same crafting process for the helm that you have in the OP? (using fossils). I could see it being better than add/remove defence, although probably more expensive assuming farming the seeds yourself?

"
ap0y wrote:
Hi OP, how did you craft your gloves?

1. Get a set of ilvl85+ fingerless Elder/Warlord gloves
2. Awakener the other influence onto them.
3. Alteration spam until you get Culling Strike (its the only untagged mod on the OP's gloves, ones with % damage over time are crazy lucky)
4. Regal the item and use annuls/harvest crafting to get yourself a clean base (only targetable mods or a single T1/2 resist, if you remove culling strike go back to 3)

*This is the bit i'm not 100% on the order of*

5. Augment Caster, you'll only hit the Warlords %increased mod.
6. I'd say at this point you block suffixes and augment life.
7. Get rid of a suffix and augment then add/remove chaos until you get T1 chaos dot multi.

Its worth noting that OP has +1 frenzy charges, which is not a targetable mod.. so technically you have an open prefix.

You'll want your third suffix to be a resist.

Got it, thanks. Only need T1 life and got a free suffix

How did you get the increased Damage over time? Just luck or did you do something special?
Just luck sir. But i saw a guide somewhere here to get that damage over time, chaos multi and culling.
"
ap0y wrote:
Just luck sir. But i saw a guide somewhere here to get that damage over time, chaos multi and culling.

I got mine already.

Just wanted to know how I could get even better ones.Is it worth to try to remove add chaos for t1 chaos res?

And anyone any advice on what to put there instead of increased energy shield?

Couldnt one just craft cant role attack mods and then augment a new infuence mod with full suffixes and hope to get either frenzy charge on kill, increased Damage over time or max frenzy charges? Or is that too high of a gamble because proj speed has a 2400 weighting?
Last edited by Asmordeus on Jul 22, 2020, 5:34:24 PM
Is it bad idea enchant the body armor per #% quality give hp? (Dont rememmber how much, i hope u understand me^^)
"
so i by mistake did something kind of cool....

thought i was using the remove influence add influence craft but was the remove non-influence add influence and it removed the multi mod....

lol

wtf that's insane.

also, is Storm's Gift good with this build?

good evasion and ES, increased damage over time, and fits the theme of spreading ailments to nearby enemies, since shock amplifies the damage of dots I believe
doot
"
Tarzanlepa wrote:
"
Valk_d wrote:
I see a lot of ppl in the thread are having both Aspect of the Spider and Blood and Sand. But you cant run both or I am missing something?
And can I get any tips on crafting Hunter influenced belt pls? Should I start with alts/reforges on t1 life and t1 %life? Rly hard to hit them both...

Reforges life with life more common might work for influenced belt.

Thx for such detailed write up! I guess my best chance is to go with reforges till i hit t1 flat and then do remove-non life add lifes hoping to hit % life and being able to clean the rest. Cos I rly want %.
This is the most detailed build guide I've seen so far, I really love the budget>mid>expensive gear categories and the flow chart at the end really connects all the dots and gives you a plan ahead. Thanks for the beautiful detailed guide m8 cheers.
"
zincBlyn888 wrote:
This is the most detailed build guide I've seen so far, I really love the budget>mid>expensive gear categories and the flow chart at the end really connects all the dots and gives you a plan ahead. Thanks for the beautiful detailed guide m8 cheers.

There is a big problem with this guide !
I am now used to this kind of perfection and when I visit other guides, I am disapointed :D

Thanks again Darkxellmc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info