[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

@Darkxellmc :
You moved your 2 blight ring enchant to 2x +1 meteor and remove the 100% stun, it's because of your high dps or just because it's more efficient ?
"
Arkhandar wrote:
@Darkxellmc :
You moved your 2 blight ring enchant to 2x +1 meteor and remove the 100% stun, it's because of your high dps or just because it's more efficient ?

I never had meteor stun on my rings, not sure you checked the right profile ^^'

Idk, it doesn't really matter. There's plenty of "good" strategies for blight towers. As long as you just spam one type and have ring enchants for them (except lightning storms lol), it'll be fine.

Double extra meteor is known to be very efficient, and doesn't cost much. And it's fun to see the rain of fireballs obliterating everything.
Hello guys, do you know if this enchantment reduces only elemental resistances? or also affects chaos res?. Because even if it's saying "All resistances" it makes me think that affects only elemental resistances since the +% to all resistances does affect only ele res. What do you think?

Last edited by matiasgil on Jul 20, 2020, 10:32:56 AM
"
matiasgil wrote:
Hello guys, do you know if this enchantment reduces only elemental resistances? or also affects chaos res?. Because even if it's saying "All resistances" it makes me think that affects only elemental resistances since the +% to all resistances does affect only ele res. What do you think?

The game is usually very careful to distinguish “all resistances” from “all elemental resistances” so I have to imagine the same is true here and that the belt enchantment affects chaos resistance too.

The fact that Withered is a chaos debuff, and that the other belt enchantments are synergistic rather than antisynergistic, also leads me to believe the enchantment works for chaos resistance.

That said I don’t have the enchantment on my belt and haven’t tested it.
"
evouga wrote:
"
matiasgil wrote:

The game is usually very careful to distinguish “all resistances” from “all elemental resistances” so I have to imagine the same is true here and that the belt enchantment affects chaos resistance too.

The fact that Withered is a chaos debuff, and that the other belt enchantments are synergistic rather than antisynergistic, also leads me to believe the enchantment works for chaos resistance.

That said I don’t have the enchantment on my belt and haven’t tested it.

cool thx
Here is my current gear. What would be next reasonable upgrade? (Other than remove/adds for higher tier life and resists). I am trying to decide if want to remove cold and add aspect of spider to helmet or remove cold from boots and try to hit spell dodge % with redeemers exa. I have around 18 exalteds on my currency tab at the moment.

Last edited by Tarzanlepa on Jul 20, 2020, 12:51:09 PM
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

How did you craft this ring?

I'm guessing you started with Essence spam on a vermillion base for Chaos Damage, then awoke with crusader with spell damage, but how did you get the % to all res?

I feel like I still get one shot. I know the obvious upgrades are Empower 4, Get the 10 ex bow. I want to remove life mod on ring and add endurance charge and then augment life. How can I get higher defense so I can stop dying??

"
Stucco4565 wrote:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

How did you craft this ring?

I'm guessing you started with Essence spam on a vermillion base for Chaos Damage, then awoke with crusader with spell damage, but how did you get the % to all res?

My guess would be.
1. Buy i82 crusader vermillion for 80c
2. Deafening essence of Envy for +chaos damage. Spam it untill you hit t1 all ele resist (61 tries, 732 chaos orbs)
3. Harvest remove / annul it clean ~1 ex, if you annul chaos or all resists. Go back to step two.
4. Bench craft shitty flat ES to block some defence modifieres
5. Augment & add/remove defences untill you hit t1 +% ES (this is the hardest part! 1/17 chance to hit it) ~850chaos assuming one add/remove costs 50c
6. Bench craft endurance charges to fill suffixes (1 divine orb & 1 scour)
7. Augment & add/remove caster for t1 spell damage (1/5 chance to hit so ~250c)
8. Augment & add remove for t1 life (1/11.5 chance to hit so ~920c if add/remove is 80c each)

Total cost ~20 exas
Edit: also you want to fertile catalyat it up to 20% when its still white base.

Dunno if it can be done easier. Lets hope that he tells us his secrets.
Last edited by Tarzanlepa on Jul 20, 2020, 2:31:30 PM
Can someone explain to me how matatl mod on boots work? If i get a base with matatl can i scour it and then roll it with alts or harvest reforges? Can i purchase a base without matatl anf then roll it with alts/reforges? If so, how do I trade search for it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info