[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
xRickk wrote:
Hello! i loved your guide and it was awesome in helping me get started in the game, but i seem to be completely unable to finda any of the boots you suggested in the guide, theres just none with the 4l needed and im going crazy lol and im completely lost in what to use instead, im still using wanderlust at end game xD

Why are you looking for a 4l pair?
Linking 4 sockets at maps should be absolutely trivial. If you do not have hundreds of jeweller's, you're doing something massively wrong.
Don't forget to pick up and vendor 6 socket items, and don't forget you can buy fusings for 1 jewelers from some vendors.

"
ChuckLöris wrote:
I'm sorry to bother you guys.

I tried to look for the information I am missing in some pages by doing ctrl+F "Socket" but I can't find it, also, I obviously didn't search on most of the pages (But only on 5).

We pick a medium cluster jewel with "S1 Added Passive Skill is a jewel socket".
But what do we put in this jewel socket ?
Can we put rare and unique Cobalt Jewels in it or only a Small Cluster Jewel ? If we can put rare Cobalt Jewels I guess we just put there 2 damage stats + % life. If we can't, what do we need to get on the Small Cluster Jewel ?

Sorry for bothering you.
Thanks.

You can socket a regular jewel in it, it's a jewel socket. It's what you should do, it's really good value.
Thanks a lot for your answer :)
Good luck have fun to everyone !

Welp, harvest is insane. I have reached 1 Million ED tooltip dps unbuffed in hideout. Guess I can invest currency in finishing the 40 challenges now!
I'll be working on a few pieces still, but all items are at least very close to where I want them.

Good luck on your own setups, guys!
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Jul 19, 2020, 2:09:01 PM

Welp, harvest is insane. I have reached 1 Million ED tooltip dps unbuffed in hideout. Guess I can invest currency in finishing the 40 challenges now!
I'll be working on a few pieces still, but all items are at least very close to where I want them.

Nice m8 I am at 1117426.4 tooltip now. I dont think there is a lot more to sqeeze out tbh a couple more % maybe until I get a +1 bow
"
thebenjin wrote:

Nice m8 I am at 1117426.4 tooltip now. I dont think there is a lot more to sqeeze out tbh a couple more % maybe until I get a +1 bow

there are a couple of things you can squeeze, im at 1340703.1 at HO without any flask or anything.

It might be bad manners of me to steal post space here, as I'm doing quite well. The build has been excellent so far, even at the wip-stage I am at. Only died to Sirus a few times (100% my own fault, first two times fighting him), vaal temple map boss (also first time fighting, didn't know about the degen ground) and the eradicator (still not sure how, felt like a dodged most stuff)

I'd still very much appreciate it if someone could take a quick glance at my profile and help me with my next upgrade. I am anout 8-9ex invested and in the process of fixing life rolls on the amulet (forgot to block suffix tt) and quiver. After reading the upgrade flowcharts I am torn between the following:

- Straight for 10ex bow
- Dodge boots and gloves with dps. With good enough resists, this could free up a ring for dps
- 6 link Hyrris (or maybe even a better rolled five-link). Feel a lot of conquerors and Sirus (well, he does kind of stand still a bit) doesn't really allow me to channel blight all that much, so I'm often left to run around and dodge while Ed ticks bosses down. As I get better at these bosses (haven't played the end game since legion) this might change though, but I haven't prioritized this yet.

Since I started running t14-t16s I haven't made much currency, so I only have a bit over 100c atm, just planning what to chase with my limited play time.

Thanks for a fantastic guide! Most fluent progression I have ever had, and I have never encountered a map I couldn't do even if I always have ran the highest possible tier.
"
matiasgil wrote:
"
thebenjin wrote:

there are a couple of things you can squeeze, im at 1340703.1 at HO without any flask or anything.

you have a +1 bow which is which i mentioned in my post as missing.
+ you have taken the atropy wheel. Which i will do once i get level 100 and not before. trying to level without all the shenanigans of pure rotas and beachheads.
"
thebenjin wrote:
"
matiasgil wrote:
"
thebenjin wrote:

you have a +1 bow which is which i mentioned in my post as missing.
+ you have taken the atropy wheel. Which i will do once i get level 100 and not before. trying to level without all the shenanigans of pure rotas and beachheads.

I was jealous about your gloves so i went and made my self a pair:

XD now im at

in HO
Last edited by matiasgil on Jul 19, 2020, 6:13:11 PM

XD now im at

in HO[/quote]

mehh been trying to get t1 for ages >,< what was your crafting method?
"
thebenjin wrote:

"

XD now im at

in HO

mehh been trying to get t1 for ages >,< what was your crafting method?

The lucky one
Last edited by matiasgil on Jul 19, 2020, 7:11:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info